PDA

View Full Version : _DISCORD_EVENT_

Shayla
02-20-2016, 10:58 PM
This is forreal people! Its always been my die hard dream to make a discord guild on the pve blue server I would just like to say that, if you guys are willing to restart toons and just have a good time and experience the fun of discord I will be holding an event, yes I do not currently belong yet to a guild but, I would like to hold a newbie discord event, at Free Port this is open to the public. Please you must be level >1< to participate and no twink gears please don't cheat. Its going to be held at free port 2/20/16 at about 12:00AM California time. The reason I am doing it so late is because I would like as many people as possible to NOT be discouraged of how skillful others may be at discord, its going to be fun if more people show up! so please show up and show your skills! This is just a friendly competition guys! There will be no prize. But those of you that participate earn bragging rights of how good they are at Discord So be there please guys. I know you all may laugh at this but! ITS WORTH A SHOT. I am sorry for such short notice those of you who can not come. Just got a really BIG hyper spasm and wanted it to be ASAP. If you guys want to contribute prizes I am currently not on right now but feel free to PM me with details of what you'd like to contribute. - DISCORD -

Gaxx
02-20-2016, 11:16 PM
same

EatitNerd
02-20-2016, 11:22 PM
Date has already passed.

Also no prize? Wtf

xaxis
02-20-2016, 11:29 PM
This color is so easy to read on a near white background. So glad you chose it.

Shayla
02-20-2016, 11:31 PM
Lol. Wow.. Haha.

joppykid
02-20-2016, 11:34 PM
This color is so easy to read on a near white background. So glad you chose it.