PDA

View Full Version : WTB Vaniki Tipoff 20k (NSFW)

Raev
02-23-2016, 01:47 AM
Sakuragi was wandering through Dragon Necropolis yesterday, carefully avoiding the traps and skeletal dragons, when he eventually entered in a bar in the seedier (Chetari) side. Of course, being the famous War Baron of Cabilis, between sips of his bog juice he regaled the raptured rats with tales of glorious battle, like that one time when he and his cleric whore comrade Liia defeated General V'ghera.

"... and that's when I put my sword between his eyes and hissed, ANOTHER VICTORY FOR THE LEGION OF CABILIS YOU SOFTSKIN FUCK! And I did it ranger armor, too'. Sakuragi's eyes crossed as he took a particularly long swig of bog juice.

"ai...yiyiyiyiyi....erp... yes, a very convenient tale," came a quiet voice from the corner. Sakuragi turned to see a hooded rat, his body dripping with decay and his voice dripping with scorn . . . "You must be Vaniki".

"Indeed. And yet, I have heard other rumors as well . . . your cleric whore comrade has been on the scene a little bit too frequently. Some say that you pull her strings from the netherworld we Chetari call 'the VPN'."

"WHAT!" Sakuragi coughed up several liters of bog juice over his young Chetari admirers. "Are you accusing me of two boxing you putrid rat!?! By Chottal's Tail you shall take that back!! . . . hmm, where are my swords?"

"While you were drowning yourself in that swill, my apprentices saw fit to relocate them." And with that Vaniki began to chant, and Sakuragi found himself engulfed in darkness. "Don't worry, Warrior, we won't kill you . . . but you might find your purse a bit lighter when you wake up . . . . if you wake up."

When Sakuragi regained consciousness, he found himself staring up at a smirking bikini clad siren with a whip in her hand. "Oh dear, we are going to have so much fun together! Do you Iksars bleed easily? I hope not; it's just impossible for a bulthar to clean floors. They always leave it dirtier than it was to begin with." Unfortunately for her, Sakuragi's formidable liver had finished processing the bog juice. In one smooth, casual motion he stood, turned, and thrust his hand directly into her chest cavity, removing several vital organs in one blow. "Hasta la vista, bitch. You're a hundred years to early to play that way with me." Dribbling a path of gore behind him, Sakuragi exited Siren's grotto with only one thought on his mind . . . . Vaniki. The Legion of Cabilis must be Revenged!

TLDR: I'd like to get Sakuragi a Willsapper. I'll pay 20k for information that leads to the death of Vaniki and Sakuragi looting a Willsapper. I don't expect anyone to actively track her (her window is miserable) but if you happen to be a Ranger or Druid, it might be worth your time to pop in to DN and check track periodically!

Raev
02-24-2016, 12:46 AM
^

Speedi
02-24-2016, 12:53 AM
Just so everyone understands. Your paying the first person that see's Vaniki up 20,000pp just to send you a tell and notify you?

Example: Druid99 is killing spiders by himself in DN. He notices Vaniki pop up on track. Druid99 then sends Raev a tell. Druid99 gets 20,000pp

That correct?

Raev
02-24-2016, 02:14 AM
I'll pay 20k for information that leads to the death of Vaniki and Sakuragi looting a Willsapper.

The hope is that all Druid99 has to do is tip me off and I can get a hit squad together, as DN is pretty empty most of the time, but I don't want to set myself up for stupid bullshit like people telling me Vaniki is up and neglecting to mention that she's half dead.

Valura
02-24-2016, 02:33 AM
8 days 6 hrs and 23 minutes

he will spawn