PDA

View Full Version : People that quit and look at forums still

eqholmes
12-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Yes, I am one of these. These forums provide for a good hour of entertainment at work each day. I'm curious to all the people that were here the first month, got kind of tired of the grind/waiting for kunark, but yet still come here? This game truly does a great job of making you develop relationships.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi to all the oldies and newies, I hope to come back once Kunark is out and see you all once again! If I don’t end of coming back, I'll make sure to have a givaway to my friends and possible some random newbs. Sitting on at least 50k, 2 mana stones and at least another 100+k in gear. No reason to let it rot

Merry X-mas guys and a shout out to DA if any of you guys are still around from the start :)

Holmes 50 Nerco
Gretzky 50 Ranger

Cruise
12-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Fuck bitches, get mana stones.

slouth
12-10-2010, 07:10 PM
A+ for having a char named after the great 99!!! And a shout out to I'm assuming a fellow Canuck!!!

Fromage
12-11-2010, 03:09 AM
Know whats even rarer then your 2 manastones and whatever gear you have?

A ranger that's lvl 50!

Noser
12-11-2010, 03:57 AM
Cruise, your sig made me roflcopter.

eqholmes
12-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Honestly I'm American but I like names that play to either their race or class. Such as Mbison for when i played Wow 5 years ago for my tuaren warrior. Kalmy you got to be the Pal I remember and leveled up my ranger with! :) I feel like such a dick, what was the monks name we played with a lot? (So bad with names since I was in a fog 90% of the time I played :) )

Leveling up that ranger was actually a ton of fun because everyone knocks rangers and when people saw they didn't suck it was funny what comments would come out of their mouths.

Someday soon I'll log in!

Holmes 50 Nerco
Gretzky 50 Ranger

Giopawa
12-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Eh new to the server. Just figured I would say hello to ya. =)

KilyenaMage
12-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Honestly I'm American but I like names that play to either their race or class. Such as Mbison for when i played Wow 5 years ago for my tuaren warrior. Kalmy you got to be the Pal I remember and leveled up my ranger with! :) I feel like such a dick, what was the monks name we played with a lot? (So bad with names since I was in a fog 90% of the time I played :) )

Leveling up that ranger was actually a ton of fun because everyone knocks rangers and when people saw they didn't suck it was funny what comments would come out of their mouths.

Holmes 50 Nerco
Gretzky 50 Ranger

I always like having Rangers in my group. They offer a lot more utility than most classes.

Even more so with epics of course !!! Proccing slow and 41% haste!? YES PLZ!

eqholmes
12-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Ya I remember having rangers in my group with epics, they were a great class to have in a group. I didn't play a ranger on live, but I'll probally level him as my main in kunark, gotta get a bp, gate for a melee class is just sick.

Cruise
12-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Cruise, your sig made me roflcopter.

Talk to Miro2, he made mine.

Tonden_Ockay
12-11-2010, 05:20 PM
EQ Live was my first MMORPG so it took me a little while to get the hang of it. So once I did and found out about the mana stones and the Dark Elf clicky mask they had both been nurfed.

I just found out about this server and started playing here a few days a go and the first thing I ask was info about those two items. I guess I'm just all was to late to the party :).

Oh well life goes on and what does not kill us will make us stronger.

eqholmes
12-11-2010, 05:57 PM
I hear ya Tonden, those items were a main reason why I came back, since I didnt start on live till Kunark release, best x-mas gift ever, well n64 when I was 11 was elite I guess ha. As I said if for some reason I can't come back I'll most likely have some kind of give away, but I would love to come back when kunark is out. Also at least now you can still get a mana stone, there seem to be enough floating around still, not to mention I'm sure a ton will resurface in the next months when kunark comes out.

Holmes 50 Nerco
Gretzky 50 Ranger

Rangerous
12-12-2010, 10:20 AM

Holmes 50 Nerco
Gretzky 50 Ranger

I like playing a ranger myself. It is quite a lot of fun :)

BuzWeaver
12-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Saturdays and Sundays are my Browse The MMO Forum days. I still like to keep up with what's going on even though I've not played some games for years.