PDA

View Full Version : WTS info about Seaworthy Planking (free)

schnickusaurus
03-30-2016, 12:37 PM
Hey guys, i know many ppl think im greedy reseller but ya i thought id be nice to give you some free info about Seaworthy Planking:

This still drops for those considering wtb MQ.

It appears nerfed as hell because GMs fixed the bug that a new Seaworthy Planking would re-appear directly after looting when camping out/zoning out and in again. As effect, since people loot these frequently, they dont seem to appear at all.

Here is my tips how you spend only 1-2 hours to get your Seaworthy Planking:

Go to the island where docks/gnomes on docks are (ie north east island on map, section 2?)

I found my Seaworthy Planking on one of the islands surrounding this island. I ran around on these small islands until I found it. Took me 30 min today when spending only time looking on these small islands. I didnt bother to swim at all since I wasted 2 hours yesterday trying to find it on the bottom of the sea on the white area (where ive seen it before but however dont seem to find it anymore). The small islands surrounding gnome/docks island seem to be the key to fast discovery for sure.

Now ima find a porter for 100plat donation for my lil warrior alt, who wont be needing the planking but who will sell the MQ in 1 year for millions of plat ^^

/cheers

seekerof
03-30-2016, 12:51 PM
someones mad about others making cash... shouldnt the hate mail be left to private message? i mean theres only one person even selling the mq on the forums anyways so yes the "greedy reseller" is definitely the case. the whole point of paying for an MQ is to not have to take the time to do something yourself which is exactly what the guy was doing. saving people that 1-2hours

schnickusaurus
03-30-2016, 01:17 PM
Actually not about being mad. But the knowledge is widely vague in this case, and id just like to inform the market for free, so all knows whats real etc. i had many tells in game due to an old thread i posted "wts MQ seaworthy planking", something i did along with other items that were soon to be / or already had been removed from game. WHen i then in game recieved several tells asking stuff like "it no longer drops?! price for MQ plz i might buy!" etc. I realized people selling MQs for this stuff uses the lack of knowledge in quite abit nasty way tbh. People deserve to know the truth about the item and although i am buying low and selling high alot, in a way not-too-morale so to speak, I at least prefer a market with correct knowledge and i wouldnt want to make plat based on people not knowing stuff thats true.

You dont see these many questions / posts about other items like CoS, Holgresh Elder beads etc. Seaworthy planking stands for it self and by following my post above by the book people will be able to choose: buy MQ or spend max 1-2 hours to get one for free. Noone likes a market with incorrect information and highly spread / vague prices, only bad/unmorale salesmen. Now I might be reseller, but at least im honest.