PDA

View Full Version : Are there a lot of Clerics who solo on this server?

Tonden_Ockay
12-11-2010, 03:08 PM
I have only been playing on this server for a few hours spread over the past few days. However I have done a lot of "/who all" search’s. I have found that there are a lot of clerics on this server. When you compare them to other classes like shamans, bards, rogues, and so on. Keep in mined these searches are not showing the those who do not want people to know what class they are playing for what ever reason (Cleric Rez or what ever reason).

Any way though all the search’s there seems to be a lot of clerics on this server. The one night I checked and there were 5 level 50 Clerics on and only one 50 level tank class. However everyone I talk to tells me the server needs more clerics. I was even taking a look at the guild forums on this server and they even had clerics at the top of the need/ want class list.

So are all these clerics we have on this server out soloing or what is going on?

I ask these things because I have made up my mined that I want to play a Cleric (which seems like there should be enough of) or a Shaman (which seems to be less of compared to clerics and enchanters).

I am starting on this server with a few friends of mine but we all can not all ways be online at the same time. Plus I am the only one who wants to play some kind of a healing class. One of them is going to play an SK and the others are playing necro/mage.

Thanks for you time.

Tonden Ockay

Werlop
12-11-2010, 03:19 PM
There ARE a lot of clerics but raid guilds can always, always use more so it's not such an issue. Besides, you should focus on playing whichever you like more- there is plenty of demand for both shaman and clerics.

Bubbles
12-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Cleric has a really, really, really high burnout rate for the people behind the keyboard. This is especiially true once you hit raiding levels.

And since outside of actual raid times, no one actually plays a 50 cleric if they can help it, it's far, far less common to run into them in item camp groups or xp groups.

nothsa
12-11-2010, 09:56 PM
If you hunt in the right places a cleric can solo fairly well, and there damage spells are great verse undead wizards.
Most players who are clerics have another charater, clerics are a bit helpless.