PDA

View Full Version : Future Expansions

Tonden_Ockay
12-12-2010, 08:01 PM
I started playing EQ Live in May of 1999 and played till 2005 and I feel EQ Live went down hill when they went to the moon. At that point I felt like what the heck I guess EQ has gone SyiFyi. I was all for new contents but just not planets. Then when it came to teleporting all over the world with books then EQ no longer felt like a vast world. May be its just me but the game felt more like a world when you had to run, take a boat, or get a Wizard/Druid to take you to where it was you wanted to go.

As for the AA’s well I didn’t see anything wrong with letting players shape their characters in their own way. It helped keep groups out side of raids going as well. Players had a reason to keep XPing once they reached max level.

Now for the skins I say let the ones who wants to turn them on for them do so. After all they are not hurting anyone. What I think looks good someone else may not and vice versa.

I know EQ P1999 doesn’t even have Kunark up and going yet but I just wanted to give my thoughts on future expansions is all.

Thanks for your time.

phantom
12-12-2010, 09:03 PM
The server will never go past Velious so moon and AAs are never going to happen. The UI is client side so you can use whatever you want so long as it's compatible with your client version.