PDA

View Full Version : What to do.

eisenfaust
12-17-2010, 10:54 AM
My druid is 19 now and currently killing aviaks in Lake Rathe. For me Lake Rathe is too secluded, I enjoy being able to solo, as well as group when I want, or just be around people. What are my options at this level ?

Shizzam
12-17-2010, 10:58 AM
If your looking to group try upper guk or unrest, solo i'd stick to the big outdoor zones karana's are usually a hotspot

Rasah
12-17-2010, 11:04 AM
South Karana. Aviak town usually has groups at the ramp. If not, you can solo Darters and Egrets. Centaur stables also has Foals and Shelties you could kill.

Orov
12-17-2010, 12:38 PM
I did the same thing with my druid. Do a /who all guktop once in a while in Lake Rathe. You can always port to commons and make the run down. Its not bad. Or /who all highpass and see if there's anyone there you can group with. I loved leveling in Lake Rathe though. I could read while medding, or clean my apartment, troll on facebook, or do something else productive. It was nice.

Messianic
12-17-2010, 01:06 PM
troll on facebook.

Nice, i'm not the only one who does this...I like tagging the wrong people in photos and "liking" like three hundred of someone's posts/wall updates just for funsies.

Orov
12-17-2010, 04:08 PM
Nice, i'm not the only one who does this...I like tagging the wrong people in photos and "liking" like three hundred of someone's posts/wall updates just for funsies.

I generally post anti-GOP stuff on pages that belong to big red state Republicans, or simply make people so mad they delete me (i.e., my grandmother).