PDA

View Full Version : WTS Spell: Summon Corpse x2

AexDestroy
12-18-2010, 01:23 AM
I have 2 of these beautiful spell scrolls just waiting to be sold to the right buyer.

The Right buyer is someone looking to spend 3k+ and is willing to leave their offer in this thread. I will be PMing people.
(suppose this might be a tad unclear. The aforementioned price is regarding each scroll)
(should also be clear that any bid within the specified region will be under immediate consideration, and lack of further bidding will make the sale final. I'm not here to jack up the price of this, I think 3k+ is perfectly reasonable for a spell that simply cannot appear fast enough for all the necromancers who need it to get it with any reasonable time frame.)

citizen1080
12-18-2010, 02:22 AM
I am a buyer - Check

I am willing to spend 3k - Check

I am leaving this offer in thread - Check

3k for both

=D

korrowan
12-18-2010, 10:06 AM
No one should buy this its bullshit.

AexDestroy
12-18-2010, 10:16 AM
No one should buy this its bullshit.

Not quite sure whats bullshit about selling something at current market value.

Thanks for the bump though.

korrowan
12-18-2010, 10:21 AM
Not quite sure whats bullshit about selling something at current market value.

Thanks for the bump though.

Hoarding the spell and market value is different thing. When one person controls the market = bullshit..get it.

AexDestroy
12-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Market Value is dictated by what people are willing to pay for the convenience of not camping it. I sold one of these a few days ago for 4k.

EQ rewards those with dedication, and mine has not yet been rivaled in the last week. So game up and get your cash right, or lace your boots and get your camp on. Either way, you're bitterness is unjustified and wholly unwelcome.

korrowan
12-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Market Value is dictated by what people are willing to pay for the convenience of not camping it. I sold one of these a few days ago for 4k.

EQ rewards those with dedication, and mine has not yet been rivaled in the last week. So game up and get your cash right, or lace your boots and get your camp on. Either way, you're bitterness is unjustified and wholly unwelcome.

By dedication you mean no job and poop socking? Either way your an ass.

AexDestroy
12-18-2010, 10:44 AM
By dedication you mean no job and poop socking? Either way your an ass.

Either way you're broke and upset, that's obvious. Maybe if you were camping something or making some money instead of trolling EC Tunnel forums, you could just hit me up and drop the necessary funds to get what you need.

Just an idea...

korrowan
12-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Either way you're broke and upset, that's obvious. Maybe if you were camping something or making some money instead of trolling EC Tunnel forums, you could just hit me up and drop the necessary funds to get what you need.

Just an idea...

I have 20k but it sure as hell is not going to that. I would rather hang myself than pay 4k for a spell that was worth 1k 6 weeks ago..your an ass. You are no better than those asses who buy oil just to jack the price up.

AexDestroy
12-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Well yeah I would think I am, since i didn't farm these with the intention of jacking up the price. I was trying to get an ishva robe and when I came into having a couple corpse summon spells I started getting offered a lot more than I thought I would. And after quite a few offers of 2000+ and a few more at 3000+ I decided it was probably worth 3k+. So here I am, following a trend in the market and selling an Item I came into fairly and without any malicious intent.

So I mean... the obvious question remains... You mad brew?

Beauregard
12-18-2010, 11:35 AM
Well yeah I would think I am, since i didn't farm these with the intention of jacking up the price. I was trying to get an ishva robe and when I came into having a couple corpse summon spells I started getting offered a lot more than I thought I would. And after quite a few offers of 2000+ and a few more at 3000+ I decided it was probably worth 3k+. So here I am, following a trend in the market and selling an Item I came into fairly and without any malicious intent.

So I mean... the obvious question remains... You mad brew?

no intention to quadruple the price and hoard the spawn thats just how it happened right? I bet if you keep it up long enough you might be able to piss off enough necros we start seeing some action.

Maneuk
12-18-2010, 01:37 PM
did you also happen upon a ruby pendant?, if so, would you have that for sale?

Dentalplan
12-18-2010, 02:51 PM
It's worth what people are willing to pay for it. If you are paying 3k+ for it because you're desperate you are driving the price up, it's that simple. It's a special case I know because the mob is so easy to keep locked down and it's kind of an essential utility spell, but if you refuse to overpay for it the price will go down. Or just wait until the next server reset/patch/whatever and someone else will have Ishva's timer.

Fwiw I got my spell for 1k a few months ago from TMO, who were much less interested in gouging spell buyers it seems.

Salty
12-18-2010, 06:43 PM
no intention to quadruple the price and hoard the spawn thats just how it happened right? I bet if you keep it up long enough you might be able to piss off enough necros we start seeing some action.

upset?

AexDestroy
12-20-2010, 01:34 AM
Hey you broke-ass bitches complaining about dropping a measly 3k on an essential component for your necromancer careers, I gave my 2 copies of the spell to the people in line in front of me on the last ishva spawn so I could have a chance at getting my robe which was the only reason I was camping it. Looks like you'll have to find someone else to rage on for the time being, until I beat you to another camp and then you can tell me all about how unfair that is too.

Badmartigan
12-20-2010, 02:21 AM
I paid 1k 5 days ago.. Bob buy both of them?

thefloydian
12-20-2010, 02:33 AM
I read Bob's post to mean he would pay 3k total for both of them.

AexDestroy
12-20-2010, 10:04 AM
I read Bob's post to mean he would pay 3k total for both of them.

^this^

Seaweedpimp
12-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Ill pay 2.2 for this spell if youd like to sell a scroll at that price.

Cekis
12-21-2010, 12:09 AM
Ill pay 3k+ no problem. Been looking for awhile posted on plenty of threads that just died off. So PM me or message me ingame im on after 6pm Central 95% of the time

Ready to have a complete spell list!

Thanks Cekis !!