PDA

View Full Version : exemption

Rubyt
12-21-2010, 05:43 PM
If my exemption is approved will my log on be the same as whats on here? and how long do you have to wait to see if it is approved? Seems like I've waited forever :)

Chanus
12-21-2010, 05:46 PM
You use your login server user/password like normal. You can just have your "girlfriend" log on hers from your "house" at the same time.

It can take up to four weeks now, according to a recent post by a Server Guide. I'm pretty sure they'll notify you.

Rubyt
12-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Thanks Chanus, for answering so fast. ack that's a long time my husbands char will be so ahead of mine I might as well give up /sigh....

Benebric
12-21-2010, 05:55 PM
That just means he can power level you :P

Rubyt
12-21-2010, 06:02 PM
LOL I will just have him make a chanter to be my clarity slave hahaha

Kassel
12-21-2010, 06:34 PM
Feel free to give him some chores so you can get in some computer time to catch up ! you can still play without an exemption just not at the same time =D

Pringles
12-21-2010, 07:30 PM
They'll reply to your post when they've implemented your exemption, mine was just completed last week - so Im guessing you have 3 more to go since they do them in batches.

Rubyt
12-22-2010, 10:46 AM
It won't let me on at all...even to start an account just says invalid password. So I haven't been able to start a character. Very frustrating lol I started one on his account just to get familiar with the play after playing WoW for so many years.

Jenithia
12-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Depending on what hours you play, if you do get in, look me up. If I'm on and not doing anything constructive I'll help you catch up with your hubby :)

Chanus
12-22-2010, 10:54 AM
It won't let me on at all...even to start an account just says invalid password. So I haven't been able to start a character. Very frustrating lol I started one on his account just to get familiar with the play after playing WoW for so many years.

Did you sign up a separate login server account on eqemulator.org ?

Rubyt
12-22-2010, 11:18 AM
I did and it still says the same thing last time I checked...

Rubyt
12-22-2010, 12:28 PM
OK I went back to eqemulator and went to the user control panel and added my account and was finally able to start a character...found all this info on the EBerror/invalid password in the forums I made the char and I'm trying to play unfortunately now I have such back lag this morning I could train with trainer but can't fight and could hardly get down the lifts in kelethin hahaha sheesh Thanks for all helping me!! Now if the lag would just inprove

Rubyt
12-22-2010, 12:29 PM
doh I meant DB error