PDA

View Full Version : WTT Elder beads and Pre nerf CoS for

nothsa
05-04-2016, 09:12 AM
A Manastone might not be worth it now but soon.

quido
05-04-2016, 09:26 AM
No, not soon. Likely not ever.

schnickusaurus
05-04-2016, 09:42 AM
I ll accept 350k for my manastone or beads + 250k, if not ill wait until i can get 500k for manastone :) no rush here

Ella`Ella
05-04-2016, 12:49 PM
I have 6 manastones. Willing to sell for 400k or 2.2m for all.

Ella`Ella
05-04-2016, 12:50 PM
Also, grabbed a pre nerf cos on blue this morning for 10k.

Cecily
05-04-2016, 01:07 PM
I have 6 manastones. Willing to sell for 400k or 2.2m for all.

I'd like to see someone do a bulk sale "deal" that works out to be more expensive and get away with it.

Lojik
05-04-2016, 05:11 PM
You can probably find a manastone for 200k or less if you're patient, value of your trade prob not there for a few months

skyder
05-04-2016, 05:11 PM
ur high as giraffe pussy

Enderenter
05-04-2016, 05:15 PM
Will be a fair trade in 3-6 months. The beads and CoS are useful everywhere, Manastone is not except on trivial content.

Tann
05-04-2016, 05:19 PM
Also, grabbed a pre nerf cos on blue this morning for 10k.

I saw a few back down at 5k, keep on trying those "WTT Prenerf CoS for Fungi" auctions people... dream big!

Enderenter
05-04-2016, 05:24 PM
I saw a few back down at 5k, keep on trying those "WTT Prenerf CoS for Fungi" auctions people... dream big!

Yeah that's not happening, for a long time if ever. Beads are the money item here that will continue to rise and eventually pass Manastone, imo.

skyder
05-04-2016, 05:36 PM
can confirm, just bought a prenerf CoS for 8k.

Enderenter
05-04-2016, 05:39 PM
can confirm, just bought a prenerf CoS for 8k.

So in a week, it has tripled in value? Not bad :)

schnickusaurus
05-05-2016, 06:58 AM
Yepp beads is definitely a winner, thats why i still got 6x beads LOL however I am unsure if its necessarily THE winner

Due to the following:

Ornate Velium Pendant, is a MUST for every single alt. Jygia crashed the market with his 100x corpses, however long term this item is a must have and i can see it going for 50-100k in future due to its usefulness

Circlet of Shadow (you forget that a new server will merge, with strict tight short time schedule of nerf. this will make CoS probably head towards 100k if not more once all those players merge and wtb CoS on this server. CoS is by far the best item of all if you are a necro / sk. )

Manastone, this been traded 150-250k for way too long. it will reach 500k way quicker than beads. Why? cuz anyone selling at 180-185k sells this in less than 3 days now, compared to the 3x months it took for half a year ago. Ive done couple of sell 200-210k manastone then rebought 150k. But now, we are THIS close of breaking 250-300k for this item, the speed of sale indicates this. Thats why I am now keeping my 3 remaining for at least 350k short term. Holgresh however remains 100k now and its still a slow sale. So definitely not too sure about beads passing manastone, however I can see the reason behind it, i just doubt it due to the high buy pressure I have experience on manastone at the 180-185k level lately.

schnickusaurus
05-05-2016, 07:00 AM
I would be an outsider and claim that CoS is the nr 1 investment of all, forever. from 3k to 200k :) but you wont agree with me. You will see though in 5 years when both servers merged that i am right.. :D

schnickusaurus
05-05-2016, 07:10 AM
Let me explain the demand behind CoS:

-CoS makes SK easily speed up the SK epic questing (put items in trade, click CoS to con indifferent, then hand in quest items) -- makeing you be able to skip first part of SK epic quest completely (the faction part)
-CoS gives races like iksar etc. free banking everywhere, Freeport, OT, etc.
-CoS makes SK viable puller (i duo:d named dragons in WW with shaman friend, pulled them single across WW with up to 2-3 named adds that would normally kill me without CoS), fyi the named dragons in WW drop alot of nice spells and must-have necklaces for all classes :=) CoS also helps pulling everywhere in lower levels, like Dreadlands, or overthere , etc.
-CoS helps survivability everywhere, through all levels, helps questing. Its a must have both on raids and single player content
-CoS speeds up the gaming, ie you can reset trains etc. quicker and move on with your gaming
-CoS helps you access places quicker, ie run across zones like Sirens, Kael drakkal, Plane of Sky, ie if invis breaks, insta click again

ie its quite obvious that for SK and necro, this would be the nr 1 item to grab if you had to choose from all of the above :) so we got a supply problem atm keeping price low. but that will be fixed with the new server as mentioned.

Swish
05-05-2016, 07:52 AM
You're an idiot, both SKs and necros get gather shadows (invis) which knocks out half of the things that you think makes the CoS and "instant invis" so desirable.

I guess that 2.25 second cast time adds up across years of gameplay :o

Also there's 1000s on the server, unlike live... so trying to hike the price over 30k really isn't happening soon.

Bionic
05-05-2016, 07:57 AM
Only idiots would pay more than 10K, ever, for a CoS. There are literally thousands of them on the server.

Enderenter
05-05-2016, 10:48 AM
Manastone doesn't gain value from this point. The content it can be used on, is all but trivial at this point. It's a twink item/collector's item. CoS will never hit the high marks you've mentioned, due to the high supply, though I do see it hitting more than 10k for sure. Holgresh Beads I do see steadily rising.

schnickusaurus
05-05-2016, 02:03 PM
Yepp its very hard to disagree with you Ender, the beads is rly a winner.. i wouldnt be surpriced if im wrong about it not being the very best winning item.

But ppl on this server take the high supply of CoS for granted. This will change when 2 very different servers merge. Velious is released QUICK there. Which changes the scenario completely. Our server will DIE when the new server is made, meaning this:

A huge new demand created for CoS with the popular SK/necro class. A limited supply of CoS, with the tight velious release there. Effect: high CoS price. The ONLY lowering price factor is ofc, the high supply of our server waiting for those server members :) but this ofc is then offset by what i just wrote here above. So as you can see, the scenario will change, and you all take CoS for granted. But its foolish rly, u need to look ahead to understand things will change !

Agree on the beads though Ender, you beat me there most likely. But will see.

Fact remains however, CoS was bought for 2.5k and now people actually willing to pay 15k for em, % increase so far? 500% !!!! beats the beads price develop? YES!

schnickusaurus
05-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Swish, the stuff that i wrote mostly base on the FD / raise+instant click invis technique, so no, their spells dont change much :)

schnickusaurus
05-12-2016, 06:38 AM
Another example of how good CoS really is.

Yesterday my SK was made raid puller in WW
I pulled Tranala for BFG quest. Tranala is a lvl 66 named dispelling dragon.
I had unluckily 3 big wurm adds roaming up on me. With CoS I easily FDd then immefiately stood up with instant CoS invis to reset the 3 adds. Then successfully grabbed Tranala to raid.

Id like to repeat therefore: CoS is an amazing item, it makes SK a viable raid / group puller.
This fast pull above would never be doable without CoS

I can confirm that this item now can sell for 18k and price is heading up thus this item remains best % profit so far, :)

40-50k inc soon:) gratz to those keeping their CoS:es!

Nexxo1999
05-12-2016, 11:09 AM
You will always find peoples willing to pay stupid prices, especially old timers who do not really care spending 5000p more for their 3rd alt. Now, 10k is already quite much for a first timer / new player. You may sell to twinks, but you also make it really hard for a new player to get this must have item. This server is years old, and will not last forever. Do you really intend to make newcommers lives even harder than they are ? Not very clever from a long term pov. Every player on the server has several CoS, their're not worth more than 10k. Wtf, it was 3k 2 weeks ago.

FatMice
05-12-2016, 11:22 AM

I had unluckily 3 big wurm adds roaming up on me. With CoS I easily FDd then immefiately stood up with instant CoS invis to reset the 3 adds. Then successfully grabbed Tranala to raid.

Id like to repeat therefore: CoS is an amazing item, it makes SK a viable raid / group puller.

I can confirm that this item now can sell for 18k and price is heading up thus this item remains best % profit so far, :)

LOL Pay so much money for items.... just learn to pull and then you can save your plat.

100percentanon
05-12-2016, 12:15 PM

Meta ec slum lording right here.

Meta ec fat game right here

Bionic
05-12-2016, 12:23 PM

There are several hundred CoS on the server. Demand will never exceed the supply. You're dreaming if you think that the price will get that high.

Cecily
05-12-2016, 12:24 PM
Manastone is just as good in Velious as it was in Kunark, for the classes that can abuse it at least. Cleric with a porter friend, Wizard with epic, and Druid with Robe.

Spit
05-12-2016, 12:39 PM
Manastone is just as good in Velious as it was in Kunark, for the classes that can abuse it at least. Cleric with a porter friend, Wizard with epic, and Druid with Robe.

Or es legs