PDA

View Full Version : WTS Dialdruid is selling franchises!

Litigator
05-04-2016, 06:36 PM
An exciting new offer in the world of Everquest transportation!

Recently a very enterprising player came up with a new service, <Dial a Corpse> which was given the blessings of the gods of this world and opened himself up for business. Despite being a legitimate new service, he faced a well organized business oposition that browbeat him into changing his entire business model. There is no telling what the future brings for that unfortunate business person.

Into this gap in the market steps a new player--Dialdruid, a new independent contractor, and he is selling franchises. Get in on the ground floor while you still can!

He submitted this picture to me, taken on the day of his birth, and he is growing in seasons rapidly. Welcome him!

http://i.imgur.com/ksTJmuc.jpg

Dialdruid has an eye towards expansion and has contracted <Law Offices of Norrath> to offer franchises of his business.

The following are a list of names that are now for sale:

Dialadruid
Dialldruid
Dialawiz
Dialwiz
Diallwiz
Dialwizard
Dialawizard
Dialcorpse
Dialrez
Diallrez
Dialdrag
Dialmonk
Dialpulls
Dialtracking
Dialtracker
Dialtransfer
Dialpowerlevel
Dialpl
Dialbooze
Dialfoodwater
Dialdial

All good faith offers will be taken to the seller.

This sale is a legal roleplay event as of the time it was posted, as noted in this legal precedent from last winter:

Originally Posted by Llandris
So we have discussed this and were going to allow it, for now. As long is its for in game PP or items, we don't see the harm in it. Just be weary of a potential scam (not saying OP is a scammer)

I hope to hear from you, and remember that if you have a roleplay issue that needs resolving, a friendly lawyer is only a PM away.

mev
05-05-2016, 01:08 AM
What about Dialalawyer or Diallegalcounsel -- are those franchises open? ;)

Remeygi
05-05-2016, 04:27 AM
How about Dialadragon? The oldest Dragons freshly delivered to your /loc?

Litigator
05-05-2016, 04:26 PM
What about Dialalawyer or Diallegalcounsel -- are those franchises open? ;)

The list I was given was posted in its entirety, so I can only assume those names are available. If you would like to be a roleplay lawyer who can also be found using the /who all dial command, I would encourage you to roll one of your suggestions and speak to me about joining <Law Offices of Norrath>

Litigator
05-06-2016, 01:25 PM
Some interesting messages and PMs! The citizens of norrath are brilliant. Thanks for your interest

Litigator
05-19-2016, 02:50 PM
Updated list:

Dialadruid
Dialldruid Sold and transferred
Dialawiz
Dialwiz
Diallwiz
Dialwizard Under contract, buyer has 48 hrs to complete sale
Dialawizard
Dialcorpse
Dialrez
Diallrez
Dialdrag
Dialmonk
Dialpulls
Dialtracking Sold and transferred
Dialtracker
Dialtransfer
Dialpowerlevel
Dialpl
Dialbooze Given away to aspiring roleplayer
Dialfoodwater
Dialdial

Litigator
05-30-2016, 07:08 PM

connect
05-30-2016, 07:52 PM
so selling ingame names for ingame items is LEGAL?
... but trading accounts for ingame items isnt?...

Both are ingame related.

Litigator
05-30-2016, 08:26 PM
so selling ingame names for ingame items is LEGAL?
... but trading accounts for ingame items isnt?...

Both are ingame related.

I am a lawyer, not a judge. I quoted a precedent from the most recent ruling from the gods of this world.

If you trade an account, its easy to cover RMT. If you trade a name, the name must be deleted and remade, so the character starts naked.

I can tell you from my experience brokering names that they do not fetch high prices.

Litigator
06-03-2016, 05:45 PM

SowIsLifeSowIsLove
06-04-2016, 01:29 AM
WTS Johnsow franchise