PDA

View Full Version : people talkin crap that have no clue what they are sayin

menzus
01-27-2010, 10:57 PM
fina dude funny how im afk lvling all the time if im always talkin in /ooc dont u think so keep your mouth shut about things u know nothing about thx

gmge

Yellow
01-27-2010, 11:01 PM
Haytars?

Goobles
01-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Cryyyyy

Finawin
01-27-2010, 11:46 PM
if i tlk like this will u get what im sayin dood

Goobles
01-27-2010, 11:54 PM
ofc he wil cuz he dosnt waist time on speling coz itsa game

menzus
01-27-2010, 11:55 PM
whats wrong with not putting the whole word in is that 2 hard for u 2 understand oh im sorry

Finawin
01-27-2010, 11:59 PM
I have this automatic tendency to ignore morons. I can't help it. It takes more effort to dumb down my speech(which admittedly isn't even that good in its own right) than it does to just ignore them.

menzus
01-28-2010, 12:01 AM
funny how im the moron when u try and argue with anyone and everyone on the server 24/7 dude u must have some kinda brain dmg or something

Finawin
01-28-2010, 12:07 AM
Having an opinion and being willing and/or able to defend said opinion makes you a moron?

*tear*

im a idiot!

menzus
01-28-2010, 12:17 AM
no but im not a moron cuz i dont totally spell out the whole word either but thats what your sayin

Finawin
01-28-2010, 12:25 AM
No, you're a moron for many, many, more reasons.

I like that there's a thread here for reference when you're caught doing it again, though.

"Your" and "you're" are two different words, by the way. They have two very different uses.

menzus
01-28-2010, 12:53 AM
dude everyone is a moron to you glad u show how much of a loser u really are have a great day people like u are the problem in this world

Dabamf
01-28-2010, 01:32 AM
Hello, I'd like to introduce you to some exciting new grammar structures that have just been invented for the English language:

Comma (,)
Period (.)
Question mark (?)
Exclamation mark (!)

They are used to organize ideas and modify or add meaning. Consult a 1st grade English book for instructions on how to use these fascinating new additions to the English language.

Ektar
01-28-2010, 02:27 AM
You may use shorthand and cut corners on grammar only to the point where your sentence loses clarity. Punctuation, even if used improperly, is accepted in internet language. Basically, just throw a comma in whenever you would pause. Honestly you could not use periods and make a giant run-on sentence and it'd understandable. I have spoken.

Cheech
01-28-2010, 02:59 AM
You may use shorthand and cut corners on grammar only to the point where your sentence loses clarity. Punctuation, even if used improperly, is accepted in internet language. Basically, just throw a comma in whenever you would pause. Honestly you could not use periods and make a giant run-on sentence and it'd understandable. I have spoken.

This ^

dude everyone is a moron to you glad u show how much of a loser u really are have a great day people like u are the problem in this world

Horrible. You have something in your mouth?

Goobles
01-28-2010, 03:30 AM

Finawin, if we can't communicate with the idiots... the best thing to do is let them be.

Hasbinbad
01-28-2010, 03:56 AM
No, you're a moron for many, many, more reasons.

I like that there's a thread here for reference when you're caught doing it again, though.

"Your" and "you're" are two different words, by the way. They have two very different uses.
Especially considering that you aspire to correct others' posts, your obliteration of sentence structure and the proper use of punctuation belies your feeble grasp of English; one who lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

All of which - of course - makes this even more rich:
Finawin, if we can't communicate with the idiots... the best thing to do is let them be.

Finawin
01-28-2010, 05:49 AM
I admitted that my own was not that stellar. I'm well aware that I'm nowhere near perfect myself.

It, of course, is miles beyond that vacuous example of a failed education put forth above by Gmge. (Don't feel bad, Gmge. I have multiple friends who have college degrees that still fail simple matters like single variable equations and defining what an adjective is.)

I'd also like to add that I am far from a loser and that I am very happy with my life and its direction. *shrug* I also believe the world would be vastly improved if people were more like myself.

Hasbinbad
01-28-2010, 07:09 AM
Fair enough! :)

Aaron
01-28-2010, 10:13 AM
/thread backfire

SevenFourTwo
01-28-2010, 11:28 AM
They've made this new innovation...
/ignore
:)
or even better, just filter /ooc.
makes life easier.

guineapig
01-28-2010, 12:00 PM
I like strawberries.

Winobot
01-28-2010, 12:36 PM
I admitted that my own was not that stellar. I'm well aware that I'm nowhere near perfect myself.

It, of course, is miles beyond that vacuous example of a failed education put forth above by Gmge. (Don't feel bad, Gmge. I have multiple friends who have college degrees that still fail simple matters like single variable equations and defining what an adjective is.)

I'd also like to add that I am far from a loser and that I am very happy with my life and its direction. *shrug* I also believe the world would be vastly improved if people were more like myself.

You seem like smart fellow, but work on your internet and forum knowledge. You're getting trolled pretty hard.

Falisaty
01-28-2010, 06:11 PM
I like strawberries.

I like pie.......

Rifter
01-28-2010, 07:37 PM
You guys are both right about each other, you're both morons in your own way.

Bigcountry23
01-28-2010, 07:45 PM
fina dude funny how im afk lvling all the time if im always talkin in /ooc dont u think so keep your mouth shut about things u know nothing about thx

gmge

Can I buy a Vowel Pat?

Anderdale
01-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Can I buy a Vowel Pat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mT4jnkPnwE

Ghordo
02-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Nah Menzus you sound like a douchebag.

Anger
01-11-2012, 04:37 PM
The name of this thread sums up the entirety of RnF.

Odonk
01-12-2012, 02:02 AM
no but im not a moron cuz i dont totally spell out the whole word either but thats what your sayin

that is not the only reason your a moron. punctuation plays a big part in your classification as well.