PDA

View Full Version : BDA to Phinigel

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

khanable
10-26-2016, 02:15 PM
Can I have ur stuff

<3

khanable
10-26-2016, 02:25 PM
Lol like 3 ppl asked me to give them stuff when I logged in EC. Some dude got really mad when I said no and was like "DOOD I DONT EVEN HAV A CLOAK PLS HALP" and insinuated that I must be considering coming back to P99 cause I didn't give him all my pp and items. Haven't heard that flawed logic b4.

Lol

Do yourself a favor and let you toon die and the corpse rot

Keep your shit safe, get it summoned back if you ever come back

Cecily
10-26-2016, 02:34 PM
Lol like 3 ppl asked me to give them stuff when I logged in EC. Some dude got really mad when I said no and was like "DOOD I DONT EVEN HAV A CLOAK PLS HALP" and insinuated that I must be considering coming back to P99 cause I didn't give him all my pp and items. Haven't heard that flawed logic b4.

Well could I have your stuff?

Erati
10-26-2016, 02:37 PM
Guess I'm still BDA. Dunno why the screenshot is all fucky.

http://i.imgur.com/iZiMH5b.jpg

You should utilize the tag to help take P99 BDA into new levels of greatness that could not be achieved with all the downfalls you accurately pointed out. With your vast knowledge of the inner workings of BDA, using both your experience from Phinny and P99, lead BDA into a new beginning and let the guild transcend to new heights.

That would be the ultimate way to 'stick it' to BDA and would impress all of us living vicariously through your forum updates.

Make it happen, make BDA great again!

Relbaic
10-26-2016, 02:44 PM

Again?

khanable
10-26-2016, 02:50 PM
What would that do?

Stop derubael types from stealin yo shit

Erati
10-26-2016, 02:56 PM
Again?

fair point, his bar would be pretty low in terms of whether he improved upon the previous iteration. Sounds like the perfect challenge !

jcr4990
10-26-2016, 03:38 PM
You should utilize the tag to help take P99 BDA into new levels of greatness that could not be achieved with all the downfalls you accurately pointed out. With your vast knowledge of the inner workings of BDA, using both your experience from Phinny and P99, lead BDA into a new beginning and let the guild transcend to new heights.

That would be the ultimate way to 'stick it' to BDA and would impress all of us living vicariously through your forum updates.

Nah I'm good. I'm gonna raid some Luclin content tonight and hopefully in a month be full member and prolly acquire more pixels in a week than I did in 4 months of BDA judging from all the loot at relatively low dkp prices I'm seeing in guildchat. Then 3 months from now I'm gonna raid PoP content and it's going to be amazing.

Raev
10-26-2016, 03:44 PM
Then 1-2 years later Phinigel will be as empty as Red in the midst of the 12th EQ expansion while every raid target on Project 1999 is still being fully poopsocked.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry there.

sirelothar
10-26-2016, 03:58 PM
Nah I'm good. I'm gonna raid some Luclin content tonight and hopefully in a month be full member and prolly acquire more pixels in a week than I did in 4 months of BDA judging from all the loot at relatively low dkp prices I'm seeing in guildchat. Then 3 months from now I'm gonna raid PoP content and it's going to be amazing.

You've been missing out big time. A vast majority of people in the guild have been holding out for VT gear and have not been asking for much loot at all, including pretty much all of ssra sans Emperor, and even his cloak I believe 3 or 4 people asked for.

sirelothar
10-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Then 1-2 years later Phinigel will be as empty as Red in the midst of the 12th EQ expansion while every raid target on Project 1999 is still being fully poopsocked.

Most of those people who quit on phinny, me included, I am sure will be done with EverQuest by then. Not all of us seek to make this game last the entirety of our lives and are perfectly happy with a 3 to 4 year stay.

Nibblewitz
10-26-2016, 04:02 PM
BDA was great when Anichek and I destroyed the Class R rotation. Probably the only thing we did in BDA that bypassed Chest's authority.

Freakish
10-26-2016, 04:18 PM
You got asked for stuff because you were shitting up OOC the moment you logged on.

[Wed Oct 26 14:09:08 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Sup P99? How's Velious treating u? Excited for Luclin?'
[Wed Oct 26 14:09:48 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, '/who all trollo'
[Wed Oct 26 14:10:14 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Lololol this is the first time I've been on this server in months and I don't plan on leaving EC or being onf or more than 10 minutes'
[Wed Oct 26 14:10:38 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Chest has BiS everything #Lootcouncil'
[Wed Oct 26 14:11:47 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Yea not pooping in socks and staring at walls for 16 hours totally sucks guys'
[Wed Oct 26 14:11:55 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Its awful. I can barely stand it.'
[Wed Oct 26 14:12:03 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'I secretly want to come back here and do that stuff all the time'
[Wed Oct 26 14:12:08 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'But I suppress those feelings'
[Wed Oct 26 14:12:23 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Yea :/ I did'
[Wed Oct 26 14:12:47 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'I was in BDA for 2 years. I was hesitant to abandon them even though I was being pretty underappreciated. It is what it is.'
[Wed Oct 26 14:15:52 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Welp I'm outta here. Enjoy your "competition" and Velious forever guys. Don't forget to clean ur socks once in a while between wallstaring competitions.'
[Wed Oct 26 14:16:16 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Will do ty'

xKoopa
10-26-2016, 04:25 PM
^typical bda

zanderklocke
10-26-2016, 04:32 PM

He'll probably have more fun in those 1-2 years than players do on this server when raiding here involves staring at the wall to only have a few minutes of fun once a mob pops.

I think when both situations are crappy in the end, I'd rather have the experience that involved consistent fun without staring at the screen doing nothing for 1-2 years straight. However, if guilds can still continue being reasonable rotating things like VP, which actually makes the game fun, maybe P99 *could* be more fun. Tricky gamble to know which is a better choice.

jcr4990
10-26-2016, 04:51 PM
You got asked for stuff because you were shitting up OOC the moment you logged on.

[Wed Oct 26 14:09:08 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Sup P99? How's Velious treating u? Excited for Luclin?'
(Some Scrub asks how I felt about getting kicked out of BDA. I respond /who all trollo to show I have BDA tag)
[Wed Oct 26 14:09:48 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, '/who all trollo'
(Some Scrub says something about me coming back to P99)
[Wed Oct 26 14:10:14 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Lololol this is the first time I've been on this server in months and I don't plan on leaving EC or being onf or more than 10 minutes'
(Some Scrub asks if Chest has some item)
[Wed Oct 26 14:10:38 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Chest has BiS everything #Lootcouncil'
(Some Scrub says something about how I must secretly miss P99 cause I won't give away stuff)
[Wed Oct 26 14:11:47 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Yea not pooping in socks and staring at walls for 16 hours totally sucks guys'
[Wed Oct 26 14:11:55 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Its awful. I can barely stand it.'
[Wed Oct 26 14:12:03 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'I secretly want to come back here and do that stuff all the time'
[Wed Oct 26 14:12:08 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'But I suppress those feelings'
(Some Scrub makes fun of me for only getting 4 items in 4 months of raiding with BDA on a server with loot falling from the sky)
[Wed Oct 26 14:12:23 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Yea :/ I did'
[Wed Oct 26 14:12:47 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'I was in BDA for 2 years. I was hesitant to abandon them even though I was being pretty underappreciated. It is what it is.'
(A bunch of people ask me for free stuff and I tell them to fuck off)
[Wed Oct 26 14:15:52 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Welp I'm outta here. Enjoy your "competition" and Velious forever guys. Don't forget to clean ur socks once in a while between wallstaring competitions.'
(Some Scrub sarcastically says enjoy instance server or something)
[Wed Oct 26 14:16:16 2016] Trollolololol says out of character, 'Will do ty'

Freakish
10-26-2016, 05:07 PM
I'm glad you logged on just to shit talk p99. You're the kind of guy we need on the server.

khysanth
10-26-2016, 05:49 PM
we did the best we could

Kushie
10-26-2016, 06:01 PM
I'm glad you logged on just to shit talk p99. You're the kind of guy we need on the server.

He'd fit right in with your TMO squad, right?

Danth
10-26-2016, 06:23 PM
I already can't stand this shit and I've only been on for 10 minutes. I don't know how I played this for so long.

What a peculiar thing to say. Why would you spend years on a game you don't actually like? Give it some thought; it's a serious question. Maybe you got something out of P99 other than enjoyment of gameplay; a sense of accomplishment or camaraderie perhaps? Perhaps you held out in hope things here would improve? I ask because I can't recollect ever looking back at something I've moved on from and been unable to understand why I enjoyed it or did it at the time. I have no concept of that. Life's too short to spend your free time doing stuff you dislike.

When the time comes that I eventually quit P99 for good (or it closes down) I'll know exactly why I stuck around as long as I have. Simply put, I like the parts of the game I utilize. Note that I don't raid to any significant degree nor care about doing so, so my own game experience is no doubt a lot different than yours was. Phinigel seems clearly superior for what you say you want to do.

Danth

Nibblewitz
10-26-2016, 07:45 PM
He's having his meltdown. We should call this progress.

Nibblewitz
10-26-2016, 08:54 PM
Anything else about your experience, beside your pixel hole being filled?

arsenalpow
10-26-2016, 08:59 PM
An hour into my first raid and I already have ancient aego

Things are lookin good friends

grats on your rot loot

Relbaic
10-26-2016, 09:03 PM
Learning how to raid as cleric. Experiencing how a different guild does things. Definitely much faster paced. 3 split Seru and watched a boatload of good loot auction off for low DKP. Was about to start Ssra instance and server shut down. Dodged that bullet. Saw BDA was in VT when it shut down. Sorry guys :(

Ah well, just started pulling the North wing to the first named when we got the initial message. Got the first boss down with about 2 minutes to spare.

nhdjoseywales
10-26-2016, 09:19 PM
Learning how to raid as cleric. Experiencing how a different guild does things. Definitely much faster paced. 3 split Seru and watched a boatload of good loot auction off for low DKP. Was about to start Ssra instance and server shut down. Dodged that bullet. Saw BDA was in VT when it shut down. Sorry guys :(

good to have you on board man. sclif, zell, and thal are great guys to learn from. if you raid with us, you will get loot fast. I main changed from chanter to rogue in july and by velious end I was 2nd best geared rogue on the server behind the AOS rogue class leader. I think we probably have more top 5 in class geared toons than any other guild. you see how aggressively we split things and that only gets more aggressive as the xpac continues. be around on non scheduled raid days and folks will be ffa'ing vulak and smaller luclin bosses so that's more easy loot for ya. brb

CLEVELAND JUST WALKED A FUCKING RUN HOME GO CUBS!!!!

sorry, couldn't help myself :) anyway, yeah man, I think you will be happy in OGC. show up, do yer job, don't cause drama and the loot flows like rain. and don't let Garten scare ya off lol

Kushie
10-26-2016, 09:34 PM
Lick this pussy just like you should

Kushie
10-26-2016, 09:36 PM
My neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack

Raev
10-26-2016, 10:31 PM
you see how aggressively we split things and that only gets more aggressive as the xpac continues.

This is in my opinion the coolest thing about Phinigel. It drives me nuts when people talk about how rotations are ez-mode and free pixels. Guess what: the lower numbers you have, the more loot you get per person. It's actually way more competitive than massive poopsocking errr I mean racing.

arsenalpow
10-26-2016, 10:44 PM
We were gearing a raid force from scratch and we don't roll as deep as OGC. Pretty easy to triple split when you're 90 deep and super fed from previous expansions.

Cecily
10-26-2016, 11:59 PM
That's a pretty bad guild name.

nhdjoseywales
10-27-2016, 12:02 AM

yeah, the majority of us have thought so since launch, but its a Dimacracy, what can ya do

Cecily
10-27-2016, 12:10 AM
Yeah, those types are all doomed fail. Democracy is a nice idea, but in reality people are a bunch of retards. Successful guilds need a dick tater ship. I'd get out while you can or you'll end up in something like Taken or FE.

AzzarTheGod
10-27-2016, 02:01 AM
If only EQ had an ingame roster system

Sensing tension between you and jcr in this post.

You really do seem kinda tight about the fact he's wearing a guild tag on a server you allegedly don't care about and have moved on from.

Did you take time out of Phinigel to log out and go kick him? That really showed him right?

nhdjoseywales
10-27-2016, 02:54 AM
Yeah, those types are all doomed fail. Democracy is a nice idea, but in reality people are a bunch of retards. Successful guilds need a dick tater ship. I'd get out while you can or you'll end up in something like Taken or FE.

Not a democracy, a Dimacracy. Satoshi aka Dima is our guildleader. he is the GL of Citizen on Fippy as well.

skarlorn
10-27-2016, 02:57 AM
page 429 is a good page. here are the recaps:

Chest gets passive aggressive about BDA's ineptitude
We were gearing a raid force from scratch and we don't roll as deep as OGC. Pretty easy to triple split when you're 90 deep and super fed from previous expansions.

Cecily says what was on all our minds:

AzzartheDunkster doesn't let Chest's pettiness go unnoticed:
Sensing tension between you and jcr in this post.

You really do seem kinda tight about the fact he's wearing a guild tag on a server you allegedly don't care about and have moved on from.

Did you take time out of Phinigel to log out and go kick him? That really showed him right?

AzzarTheGod
10-27-2016, 04:03 AM
AzzartheDunkster doesn't let Chest's pettiness go unnoticed:

I hit a lot of dunks, I fuck a lot of gals

my dick stays riding in pussy with low miles

bars. gals + miles rhymes if you enunciate properly.

bet you nerds didn't know gas tank rhymes with anthrax either, did you? Exactly. I'm making you guys too woke I better stop. We don't need more of us.

AzzarTheGod
10-27-2016, 04:20 AM
You sound like a BDA member who is upset I called chest out on being petty.

Or you didn't know gas tank rhymes with anthrax? Which is it bub?

AzzarTheGod
10-27-2016, 04:54 AM
Dima/Satoshi is the first person I've met that actively leads the #1 raiding guild on 2 different servers at the same time. I'd say whatever he's doing is working fairly well :P

Speak on it. Were you removed from BDA on p99 or did you leave voluntarily?

AzzarTheGod
10-27-2016, 05:14 AM
Chest update: chest possibly not petty.

AzzarTheGod
10-27-2016, 05:41 AM
I was still tagged BDA on P99 when I logged off. I couldn't tell you if I was since removed. Not that it matters whatsoever. I do know that Chest isn't the GM on P99 anymore it was passed off to a previous officer that stayed behind.

His response to you made it sound like he was thirsty to knee-jerk the batphone and get you de-tagged ASAP.

That was what my line of inquiry was about.

radda
10-27-2016, 07:58 AM
yeah, the majority of us have thought so since launch, but its a Dimacracy, what can ya do

Dima? Tell him Radda says hi!

Erati
10-27-2016, 10:58 AM
This is getting ridiculous. Two nights in a row youre going to set guillds with a full duration lockout because of your server issues?! This has to stop.

We are 20 minutes into our SSRA raid. When we log in all of our lockouts need to be cleared for every single player on Phinigel. We have already lost a week in vex thal because of the wraiths being on the trash lock out. Now we will lose our Emperor that finished our keys for Vex Thal. I know we are behind the pack and I know this is affecting more than Sad Dragons.

Stop doing this to your paying players.

There's only one "TLP" section of Daybreak forums so Ragefire, Lockjaw Phinny etc all have to share it but lol at all the constant entitled Phinny players QQ posts

instances warp people's perception of reality over there, must be former P99ers

arsenalpow
10-27-2016, 11:11 AM
It definitely sucks, and they have the ability to wipeout lockouts but it opens a door that they don't want to open. We lost a shot at Khati Sha Tuesday and Vex Thal yesterday, it really sucks.

Erati
10-27-2016, 11:15 AM
It definitely sucks, and they have the ability to wipeout lockouts but it opens a door that they don't want to open. We lost a shot at Khati Sha Tuesday and Vex Thal yesterday, it really sucks.

for sure - its laughable bc they had a recent promotion of 'reduced lockouts' for a limited time and it seems the server has been unstable ever since they announced that basically rendering the halved lock outs pointless bc bugs will just add lockouts on people.

I just get a giggle when Phinny posts take up the majority of the TLP forums and they are all demanding this and that. Reminds me of here!

nhdjoseywales
10-27-2016, 11:24 AM
for sure - its laughable bc they had a recent promotion of 'reduced lockouts' for a limited time and it seems the server has been unstable ever since they announced that basically rendering the halved lock outs pointless bc bugs will just add lockouts on people.

I just get a giggle when Phinny posts take up the majority of the TLP forums and they are all demanding this and that. Reminds me of here!

Yeah, there are a few of those for sure.
reduced timers are still going on but there is a bug where players added after you kill something in an instance get a full duration lockout instead of the shorter one.
yesterdays down was due to a bad patch earlier in the day that broke guild villages whatever those are and apparently deleted a bunch of guilds. shared codebase means they hav to take phinny down to fix live server shit too :/

khysanth
10-27-2016, 11:37 AM
Dima/Satoshi is the first person I've met that actively leads the #1 raiding guild on 2 different servers at the same time.

that calls for a 'yikes' imo

Nibblewitz
10-27-2016, 11:56 AM
Fucking casuals.

Nibblewitz
10-27-2016, 12:46 PM
He didn't even take a gasp for air, and he's already choking on his new guild leader's base!

Erati
10-27-2016, 12:51 PM
He is used to being in a LC guild. Give it time for DKP sickness to flow through his veins.

Nibblewitz
10-27-2016, 02:00 PM
As an officer, it's all profit; the council will see your contributions over everyone else. And if it's an item you don't want, you can impose your will on the loot council and pick the person you like.

Ravager
10-27-2016, 02:33 PM
And if it's an item you don't want, you can impose your will on the loot council and pick the person you like.
How in the hell did I ever get loot?

burkemi5
10-27-2016, 02:58 PM
What is the pros of LC?

All you have to do is suck the tit of the officers, tell the best jokes, offer to group with them, carry their alts, etc, and you get loot rained on you. Sounds pretty awesome right!?!

AzzarTheGod
10-27-2016, 03:16 PM
All you have to do is suck the tit of the officers, tell the best jokes, offer to group with them, carry their alts, etc, and you get loot rained on you. Sounds pretty awesome right!?!

Sounds like capitalism.

skarlorn
10-27-2016, 03:42 PM
So why the fuck does jcr4990 even post here now. He's not associated with bda or p99. Literally just another phinny player.

Not saying I mind fresh, stinky shit posts. I just want to point out jcr4990s sick dependence on RNF community

Legday
10-27-2016, 03:46 PM
So why the fuck does jcr4990 even post here now. He's not associated with bda or p99. Literally just another phinny player.

Not saying I mind fresh, stinky shit posts. I just want to point out jcr4990s sick dependence on RNF community

Studies show that virgins (him) feel more comfortable around other virgins (us).

AzzarTheGod
10-27-2016, 03:56 PM
BDA is lucky the Swish Assault Team has disbanded after many defeats because there is nobody to protect them now. thank jcr for that u ingrates. thread is gonna tank without jcr's aforementioned affiliations.

I say chest owes him a posthumous loot call in effigy. He doesn't have to actually get the item per-se, but a call needs to go out on a loot reserved for jcr, ritualistically speaking.

give him the bohemian grove treatment chest pal and cleanse ur soul.

Legday
10-27-2016, 04:09 PM
30+ hrs helping Chest with epic. Helped plvl mains/alts of officers on P99 and Phinny at various times. Gave away countless handmedown items and spells as I was leveling. Was the first 60 on Phinny in guild and ended up helping a lot of people get xp after I was done.

Loot did not rain on me

Wait, are you like that guy at everybody's work that thinks he's way more important than he actually is?

Cecily
10-27-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm sorry those years being a sycophant didn't work out for you. Well not really. You're not going to get any sympathy here. If anything we're happy for your ironic misfortune. Just accept you've burnt the last vestige of your ties to this community with your BDA identity and move on with your life. Congrats on getting out of the cult.

FatMice
10-27-2016, 04:35 PM
Wait, are you like that guy at everybody's work that thinks he's way more important than he actually is?

LOL!

burkemi5
10-27-2016, 04:46 PM
30+ hrs helping Chest with epic. Helped plvl mains/alts of officers on P99 and Phinny at various times. Gave away countless handmedown items and spells as I was leveling. Was the first 60 on Phinny in guild and ended up helping a lot of people get xp after I was done.

Loot did not rain on me

I forgot a key part... You have to laugh at all of Chests jokes, do his laundry at least monthly, AND (I bet this one caught you up) never question Dear Leader's motives. Obviously he always knows what he's doing, how dare you question Glorious Leader Chest?! You should feel ashamed.

Relbaic
10-27-2016, 04:57 PM

Hi Filbus

skarlorn
10-27-2016, 06:27 PM
I'm sorry those years being a sycophant didn't work out for you. Well not really. You're not going to get any sympathy here. If anything we're happy for your ironic misfortune. Just accept you've burnt the last vestige of your ties to this community with your BDA identity and move on with your life. Congrats on getting out of the cult.

Well said Cecily

Ravager
10-27-2016, 09:19 PM
Red server would be the next step in your career I think. Come on down.
Get a job.

Zemus
10-27-2016, 09:56 PM

Loot did not rain on me

30 hours helping chest with his epic? The monk epic take like an afternoon?

Oleris
10-27-2016, 11:55 PM
I'll quit phinny if trololo gives me his shaman

skarlorn
10-28-2016, 12:02 AM
trol do you have an AoN on phiny

skarlorn
10-28-2016, 12:03 AM
rather, p99?

i have spoken with god. he has told me that treasure belongs with me.

Pokesan
10-28-2016, 12:12 AM
I have an AoN on both servers. If your god wants it he's going to have to take it. I've slain many gods in my day and yours won't be the last.

i authorize and sponsor a swirlie for this poster. yuck dude.

skarlorn
10-28-2016, 12:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Kpz8RPX.jpg

Murri
10-28-2016, 03:56 AM
Are there any guilds that let you trade Kronos for DKP?

arsenalpow
10-28-2016, 07:37 AM
Won a roll on Vyemm's Left Eye and was 2nd highest roller on both Mithril Helmet and Rowyls Metal Armguards off Vulak. Almost got more gear in 2 raids than 4 months. FFA rolls on offday raids ftw.

Yes, OGC will have a much higher saturation of loot allowing you to pick up rots or straight up rolling for loot. Hopefully your thirst is satiated.

Troubled
10-28-2016, 08:01 AM
Won a roll on Vyemm's Left Eye and was 2nd highest roller on both Mithril Helmet and Rowyls Metal Armguards off Vulak. Almost got more gear in 2 raids than 4 months. FFA rolls on offday raids ftw.

LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT LOOT

Troubled
10-28-2016, 08:07 AM
Also works if you read it backwards.

fan D
10-28-2016, 08:10 AM
this trollollolo guy is looking real pathetic atm

Raev
10-28-2016, 10:02 AM
Also works if you read it backwards.

OK, I laughed. Nice one Troubled.

Xaanka
10-28-2016, 10:09 AM
bragging about pixels and this kiddo doesn't even have a primal smh

iNteg
10-28-2016, 10:19 AM
Yes, OGC will have a much higher saturation of loot allowing you to pick up rots or straight up rolling for loot. Hopefully your thirst is satiated.

How is his posting about loot any different than you posting what drops when you're killing things in raids? You're responding exactly how swish and the others are when you moved from p99 to phinny.

In other news, EoE is recruiting. #3 on the server only because we don't raid open world, EST raiding times.

We're looking for DPS classes, bards, and one well geared tank. Emp and VT keys mostly finished is a plus. Any exceptional apps will be considered. check us out at http://www.echoesofelysium.com or contact me (Awyiss) or Healixx in game for more info.

In b4 someone says we exploit when all of our clears have been legit.

Samoht
10-28-2016, 10:19 AM

Wait, so you continued to roll on stuff after you had already won something? What kind of greed rolling guild are you in?

Xaanka
10-28-2016, 10:24 AM
bragging about pixels and this kiddo doesn't even have a primal smh

arsenalpow
10-28-2016, 10:53 AM
How is his posting about loot any different than you posting what drops when you're killing things in raids? You're responding exactly how swish and the others are when you moved from p99 to phinny.

No, he's posting that he gets so much more loot in OGC than he did in BDA which is apples and oranges. OGC has been split farming since the start of the server, BDA hadn't even raided when Velious launched. Obviously the average guy in OGC is going to be much more geared because they've been doing it longer and because they min/max split raid at every opportunity. We only got our 3rd and 4th copies of ancient aego last week, but in OGC it's on rot. It's a different set of factors, it's idiotic to compare them.

maskedmelon
10-28-2016, 11:19 AM
No, he's posting that he gets so much more loot in OGC than he did in BDA which is apples and oranges. OGC has been split farming since the start of the server, BDA hadn't even raided when Velious launched. Obviously the average guy in OGC is going to be much more geared because they've been doing it longer and because they min/max split raid at every opportunity. We only got our 3rd and 4th copies of ancient aego last week, but in OGC it's on rot. It's a different set of factors, it's idiotic to compare them.

This a good point because it says that Trololololol would have eventually gotten rots in BDA too, had he remained. He just needed to wait for everyone else more important to advancement to finish up. On top of that he is now a cleric too, which may have expedited his loot acquisition in BDA also had he remained. No?

Obvious difference of course is that even if he weren't just collecting rots because OGC had a head start, he could still jump ahead by hording DKP to secure the items he wants.

maskedmelon
10-28-2016, 11:20 AM
Dunno why that embarrassed smiley appeared in my post title... Didn't put it there >.>

nhdjoseywales
10-28-2016, 12:39 PM
Wait, so you continued to roll on stuff after you had already won something? What kind of greed rolling guild are you in?

Its a free for all non dkp raid one of the members leads now. Rules are you pick one toon as the main for loot, you can choose one piece of loot for the night, anything not chosen is randomed. At least i think thats how it works, i only went on one of teh ffa vulaks and didnt want/need anything from any of the dragons

Segemund
10-28-2016, 12:43 PM
This a good point because it says that Trololololol would have eventually gotten rots in BDA too, had he remained. He just needed to wait for everyone else more important to advancement to finish up. On top of that he is now a cleric too, which may have expedited his loot acquisition in BDA also had he remained. No?

Obvious difference of course is that even if he weren't just collecting rots because OGC had a head start, he could still jump ahead by hording DKP to secure the items he wants.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. People who hoard DKP for a few items tend to blow their load for first dibs at an item. (Which is what started his frustrations, not getting a robe in particular)

As of last night we also ran an NTOV raid which netted quite a good haul of loot for apps/boxes. His argument that time elapse has an effect on loot distribution is definitely valid. Pixels will come in time, and due to instancing the loot will be spread pretty evenly over time across the board, especially considering BDA doesn't let people "side-grade" often unless it's weapon slots (everyone has NTOV weapons, BoC's on app/box status for example) or its side grades for all.

We've made quick progress through the targets the server has to offer without poopsocking too often. Finished our 2nd Arx key and almost a 3rd... I truly doubt his reason for leaving is "loot", especially if he came from P99 and was BDA here. It's like a damn Piņata here with targets, and it's more about the progression with the people than who gets what first. There was some frustrations, and that's fine. He felt slighted and couldn't get over the feeling.

Clerics need FT more than Necro's, and across the board we weren't losing fights at that time due to low DPS, but healers were running OOM. Loot council, DKP, meh. If this were bleeding edge, holy shit form up we gotta go old school raiding, DKP may have more of a place. But this isn't that. It's instanced raiding, and with 3 months of raiding VT/SSRA/split Seru's, everyone will have what they need. Stick with the crew you enjoy raiding with, end of story.

colicab
10-28-2016, 12:46 PM
VT... So hot right now.
http://i.imgur.com/pJgshSx.png

arsenalpow
10-28-2016, 12:55 PM
Stupid server crash wednesday stole our VT night. AHR dies next week for sure.

Troubled
10-28-2016, 12:58 PM
Perhaps. Perhaps not. People who hoard DKP for a few items tend to blow their load for first dibs at an item. (Which is what started his frustrations, not getting a robe in particular)

As of last night we also ran an NTOV raid which netted quite a good haul of loot for apps/boxes. His argument that time elapse has an effect on loot distribution is definitely valid. Pixels will come in time, and due to instancing the loot will be spread pretty evenly over time across the board, especially considering BDA doesn't let people "side-grade" often unless it's weapon slots (everyone has NTOV weapons, BoC's on app/box status for example) or its side grades for all.

We've made quick progress through the targets the server has to offer without poopsocking too often. Finished our 2nd Arx key and almost a 3rd... I truly doubt his reason for leaving is "loot", especially if he came from P99 and was BDA here. It's like a damn Piņata here with targets, and it's more about the progression with the people than who gets what first. There was some frustrations, and that's fine. He felt slighted and couldn't get over the feeling.

Clerics need FT more than Necro's, and across the board we weren't losing fights at that time due to low DPS, but healers were running OOM. Loot council, DKP, meh. If this were bleeding edge, holy shit form up we gotta go old school raiding, DKP may have more of a place. But this isn't that. It's instanced raiding, and with 3 months of raiding VT/SSRA/split Seru's, everyone will have what they need. Stick with the crew you enjoy raiding with, end of story.
http://i.imgur.com/JNsPODk.jpg

nhdjoseywales
10-28-2016, 01:07 PM

It's true. Dima is like a rapper at a club, he makes it rain baby.

Relbaic
10-28-2016, 03:49 PM
The difference is there's a 0% chance that somebody (or several somebodies) on a council of elves dislikes me and therefore basically completely ruins any chance I ever have at receiving loot that actually matters. Also 0% chance I'll be discriminated against based on my class choice (Even if I wasn't playing a Cleric)

We give Tofu loot. Points invalid.

skarlorn
10-28-2016, 05:48 PM
Nibblewitz is corrupt as fuck

arsenalpow
10-28-2016, 07:36 PM
nibble is max level trolling you retard

Nibblewitz
10-28-2016, 08:18 PM
I was just playing with my wooden blocks during recess; feel free to take some and add to your funeral pyre.

Raev
10-28-2016, 09:18 PM
nibble is max level trolling you retard

you'd like us to think that, wouldn't you

burkemi5
10-29-2016, 01:41 AM
"Nibblewitz himself even though we don't see eye to eye was formerly one of the highest ranking officers in BDA and openly admits he was able to just "pick the person he liked" to give loot to. I'm sure it comes down to some sort of vote but if several officers are in agreement that they don't like X person it doesn't seem unreasonable that they could block them from all but rot loot indefinitely if they so choose."

This is 100% true and happens in every LC guild. Unless you're a subservient good boy listening to the LC, helping them whenever they need it, not questioning their methods, you don't see shit. Blah blah blah it's not all about the loot, sure that's true, but it's a pretty good way to feel rewarded and progress your char.

AzzarTheGod
10-29-2016, 02:15 AM
Or is he?

radda
10-29-2016, 02:57 AM
Dima/Satoshi is the first person I've met that actively leads the #1 raiding guild on 2 different servers at the same time. I'd say whatever he's doing is working fairly well :P

You clearly don't know shit about fippy.

Xaanka
10-29-2016, 03:08 AM
glad 2 see everquest pixel drama going down in october current year
who cares

skarlorn
10-29-2016, 04:17 AM
glad 2 see everquest pixel drama going down in october current year
who cares

U

arsenalpow
10-29-2016, 03:40 PM
Did Satren leave BDA too? He's either anonymous or guildless and not responding to tells

he cashed out

arsenalpow
10-29-2016, 04:02 PM
Fuck that sucks. Is it too soon to make a loot council joke? He was prob like top 3 best geared players in the guild when I stopped playing.

shit happens I guess, he just didn't want to play anymore and cashed out

not much any guild can do about that

HeallunRumblebelly
10-29-2016, 06:09 PM
Stupid server crash wednesday stole our VT night. AHR dies next week for sure.

Luclin in general is just an incredibly easy expansion. This expac has had huge power gains and there's just no challenging mobs in the expansion. Mechanically I think the fucking Praesertums are the hardest mobs in the expansion, lol.

The two goos prior to real AHR (kaas xi...something. god those names) are the only mobs in the expansion that can kill tanks. At least Vyemm would get a lucky round and kill a tank early in velious. And kunark on Phinigel was way harder (gorenaire might be harder than luclin targets...still)

Pumpedup
10-29-2016, 06:28 PM
theres no progression, who cares if anyone has good gear

all they do is quit anyways

burkemi5
10-29-2016, 07:06 PM
Yea I just did my first VT raid on Phinny last night. Full clear x2 in ~4 hrs. Had a 4 cleric CH rot for every fight. I don't think I went below 50% mana on any boss? Most of them I was 80%+ the whole fight and I have absolute shit for gear. Don't know why anyone felt like Clerics needed FT gear by default. I did pick up a Scepter of Calekor for min dkp though. Movin on up.

http://i.imgur.com/6hgX8lP.png

Necros, bard groups, potg, rods, etc, as long as you don't have garbage gear, like missing slots or not even 200 wis, you're good to go. FT is probably more noticeable in small groups though, like when the LC officer and his cleric friend are farming items/ money for krono.

burkemi5
10-29-2016, 07:07 PM
Also that's a sweet item, which slot did you put it in?

Susano
10-30-2016, 05:25 AM
don't have epic yet.

I can remedy that for 20 krono.

radda
10-30-2016, 06:12 AM
You clearly don't know Fippy wasn't always low pop

http://i.imgur.com/alGdygF.png

Lolololol, played fippy in its entirety fool.
Please tell me more about fippy

radda
10-30-2016, 06:15 AM
You must not read many of his posts if you think he knows shit about anything.

It's that troll avatar, and that stupid grin.

kotton05
10-30-2016, 09:18 AM
fippy had shitizen harm touching everything

kotton05
10-30-2016, 01:57 PM
To each their own. ^ they fixed harm touches here to stop it iirc.

I'm just sad I can't shit on Chest anymore cuz he's hiding in his own instanced zone(lol). Some just needs to do project 2001.

kotton05
10-30-2016, 02:54 PM
Exactly. You understand don't hate the player hate the game.

Tbh EQ would of been a lot diff if it was instanced right from the start so we didn't know how the war between the haves and have nots feel like

eadric
10-31-2016, 01:56 AM
Was there for the world first on live, not impressed.

LostCause
10-31-2016, 05:02 AM
daybreak wasn't the owner during the older TLP servers either

daybreak just trying to cash in while they can... phinigel will die off since it will be up to live within 2ish years? maybe less

aleast they still have ragefire/lockjaw in the future but knowing them they will just release another TLP server or some bs... like quarm server

radda
10-31-2016, 07:21 AM
4 split Seru all dead in the same second. Server first I think? Bonus DKP son

This isn't new.

Baler
10-31-2016, 09:08 AM
I'm the best raider on P99 and I don't even raid.

arsenalpow
10-31-2016, 09:15 AM
We pushed into VT for the first time yesterday. It was a Sunday thing so we were light on folks, about 40ish, and pushed up to TVK. Super simple as long as you don't pull a mess of stuff all together. I'm not familiar with VT so don't know how much further we were from AHR at that point I'd expect him to die this week though.

iNteg
10-31-2016, 09:23 AM
Doesnt matter, BDA are cutting edge in their own minds... delusional beyond belief. I too can start a guild and pretend I'm the best guild in any instance I enter :o

That was Dima and OGC, split raiding Seru and Dima making other raids wait/stop DPS so they can kill all 4 at once for some lame ass display.

maskedmelon
10-31-2016, 09:37 AM
I convince led everyone in my raid recently to take off their shoes for Gozzrem. Pretty sure it was a world first barefoot Gozzrem kill. Felt good ^^

nhdjoseywales
10-31-2016, 11:07 AM
That was Dima and OGC, split raiding Seru and Dima making other raids wait/stop DPS so they can kill all 4 at once for some lame ass display.

The train never stops :D

nhdjoseywales
10-31-2016, 11:10 AM

Arent you the salty dude who sent me a tell saying you were glad you finally knew who my phinny toon was so you could somehow get me blocked from xp groups? You sound rustled man, might need to back off and watch some grays anatomy or something.

iNteg
10-31-2016, 12:56 PM
Arent you the salty dude who sent me a tell saying you were glad you finally knew who my phinny toon was so you could somehow get me blocked from xp groups? You sound rustled man, might need to back off and watch some grays anatomy or something.

Wait what? I said it was nice to put a name to your P99 forum account because I was curious who you were. We talked on reddit too when the whole sideFX in Rathe Mtns thing came up in the Pleasant is an Asshole thread. I'm not rustled. you can XP me with me any time, i need more AAs. I don't give a shit what anyones tag is, or who you are. I just think it's funny that Dima goes out of his way to coordinate seru kill times.

arsenalpow
10-31-2016, 01:18 PM
I guess the 3-4 split synchronized kills is doing a lot to help recruitment or so I'm told. I don't know if that's the primary motivation or just for the cool/lulz factor. I know every time it happens it gets talked about in general chat and publicity is publicity.

I guess if that's the people you're aiming for then sure

nhdjoseywales
10-31-2016, 01:44 PM
Wait what? I said it was nice to put a name to your P99 forum account because I was curious who you were. We talked on reddit too when the whole sideFX in Rathe Mtns thing came up in the Pleasant is an Asshole thread. I'm not rustled. you can XP me with me any time, i need more AAs. I don't give a shit what anyones tag is, or who you are. I just think it's funny that Dima goes out of his way to coordinate seru kill times.

oi, i guess i misunderstood the good luck getting xp groups thing. i think i understand context you were meaning now. no worries man.

we can duo in GE sometime if you like, i box a chanter, cleric and mage out of group when i solo over there

kotton05
10-31-2016, 01:52 PM
all guilds do that^

i'd rather join friends over some guild being like "join us we're the #1 instanced everquest guild"

arsenalpow
10-31-2016, 01:59 PM
all guilds do that^

i'd rather join friends over some guild being like "join us we're the #1 instanced everquest guild"

Detoxx
10-31-2016, 02:01 PM
Which people would that be? The ones interested in hardcore raiding? I'd imagine that's exactly the people they're looking to reach. Every guild boasts their abilities in order to recruit including BDA. The BDA thread on the guild recruitment forums gets updated with new kills as soon as they happen just like any other guild does it not?

No, Chest is above all that. He the high and almighty paragon of phiny. The patron saint and the very definition of what every guild leader should be there.

You all take note cause if you aren't Chest, you aren't doing it right. (Including loot council all items to yourself because of you shortcomings on p99, therefore you must make up for it by being first to get everything cool)

You're my hero, Chest and most certainly not a spineless jellyfish!

arsenalpow
10-31-2016, 02:17 PM
No, Chest is above all that. He the high and almighty paragon of phiny. The patron saint and the very definition of what every guild leader should be there.

You all take note cause if you aren't Chest, you aren't doing it right. (Including loot council all items to yourself because of you shortcomings on p99, therefore you must make up for it by being first to get everything cool)

You're my hero, Chest and most certainly not a spineless jellyfish!
Only one Luclin loot so far, I must be doing a piss poor job of gearing myself first.

Ravager
10-31-2016, 02:19 PM
It's time for Detoxx to batphone the server reset and surrender the next 8 hours of his life to the neckbeard.

Detoxx
10-31-2016, 02:20 PM
Only one Luclin loot so far, I must be doing a piss poor job of gearing myself first.

Time to refresh that loot council then, no? Those mindless peons just don't know who you are and how much you deserve.

More brainwashing is in order, sheeple.

Detoxx
10-31-2016, 02:22 PM
It's time for Detoxx to batphone the server reset and surrender the next 8 hours of his life to the neckbeard.

I'm at work but good raiding guilds can clear everything in just under 3 hours. Not that bad, imo. A typical trakanon or vs raid for the BDA of old on P99!

FatMice
10-31-2016, 02:25 PM
Chest please come back to p99! Detoxx is running rampant with the FTEs! We need our cryptonite to kill this amazing super human!

khysanth
10-31-2016, 02:55 PM
Has BDA killed Aten yet?

No we haven't even raided VT yet. Last week we were supposed to do our first run through but the patch brought the server down right after we started and we got the full instance lockout.

BDA likes to repeat over and over how much of a casual guild they are while having more raid days than pretty much any other guild on the server.

More raid days != more raid hours. Other guilds raid for 5-6 hours at a time and require attendance minimums.

skarlorn
10-31-2016, 03:06 PM
only xenophobic weirdos can't make new friends lol

Glad I'm not in BDA shitty guild of half friends and corrupt elf councils

arsenalpow
10-31-2016, 03:14 PM
Shutup filbus

skarlorn
10-31-2016, 03:17 PM
Is bda coming to participate in the Halloween event at five PST

arsenalpow
10-31-2016, 03:22 PM
No Filbus, we'll be raiding moonsnakes in a pyramid.

skarlorn
10-31-2016, 03:24 PM
Please refer to me by my chosen pronoun "dwarf rogue"

Try again

Relbaic
10-31-2016, 04:26 PM
Please refer to me by my chosen pronoun "dwarf rogue"

Try again

Hi again Filbus.

You ignored me last time I said hi about 20 pages ago, hurt my feelings.

How are the ladybois?

Nibblewitz
10-31-2016, 04:31 PM
The NSA deemed you fat and unimportant.

khysanth
10-31-2016, 04:47 PM
you've activated my trap card ;)

skarlorn
10-31-2016, 05:14 PM
I just don't know who filbus is so :)

arsenalpow
10-31-2016, 05:24 PM
Filbus I saw that your pal from Texas passed away on facebook, apparently some of my other non EQ friends new him as well. Seemed like an ok dude.

arsenalpow
10-31-2016, 05:24 PM
Filbus I saw that your pal from Texas passed away on facebook, apparently some of my other non EQ friends new him as well. Seemed like an ok dude.

knew*

derp

skarlorn
10-31-2016, 06:16 PM
who died? name?

Raev
10-31-2016, 06:23 PM
Skarlorn is definitely bad enough at posting to be Filbus. I could believe this.

skarlorn
10-31-2016, 06:48 PM
Skarlorn is definitely bad enough at posting to be Filbus. I could believe this.

Nice sig quote :)

Raev
10-31-2016, 07:51 PM
Even a chimpanzee can get one sentence right in 1000 posts <shrug>

Nibblewitz
10-31-2016, 08:10 PM
Even a chimpanzee can get one sentence right in 1000 posts <shrug>

No, and you should know better.

Detoxx
10-31-2016, 10:04 PM
No one cares

entruil
10-31-2016, 10:19 PM
i am so gay that chest makes me mad

I don't understand how this makes sense. My determination not knowing is that you might be gay /shrug i don't really gaf, but I get mad sometimes too and chest is maybe not that stellar loot council god everyone in this thread makes it out to be.

NBG and Gamer Recognize Work Before nbg... fukc a dkp bs... be legit... chest also not worthy but still who is...

prolly *Redacted*

Oleris
10-31-2016, 10:54 PM
Why haven't yall cleared VT yet?

arsenalpow
10-31-2016, 11:45 PM
Why haven't yall cleared VT yet?

Our first real VT raid got cut short when the server went down last week, and yesterday was a halfass weekend raid. We'll clear it out Thursday.

AzzarTheGod
10-31-2016, 11:47 PM
because they are shit

Lol

maskedmelon
11-01-2016, 08:14 AM
At least it hasn't taken them over a month to beat the expansion (BDA)

Out of curiosity, how long should it take to beat an expansion?

arsenalpow
11-01-2016, 08:21 AM
Out of curiosity, how long should it take to beat an expansion?

However long it takes? The two big guilds had it done in a week because they trained and KSed their way through every single key camp they named and focused 100% on that goal. We didn't raid for 5 days to grind AAs, then we started working on keys for stuff. Emp died on our 2nd ssra trip and he's died every night since. We likely would have fully cleared Vex thal last week but the server came down, whatever.

Also yet again it's apples to oranges, when BDA was feeding clerics/tanks everyone was in rags. Obviously it's easy to kill KT an expansion later with a mega geared SK tank.

maskedmelon
11-01-2016, 08:28 AM
However long it takes? The two big guilds had it done in a week because they trained and KSed their way through every single key camp they named and focused 100% on that goal. We didn't raid for 5 days to grind AAs, then we started working on keys for stuff. Emp died on our 2nd ssra trip and he's died every night since. We likely would have fully cleared Vex thal last week but the server came down, whatever.

Also yet again it's apples to oranges, when BDA was feeding clerics/tanks everyone was in rags. Obviously it's easy to kill KT an expansion later with a mega geared SK tank.

Yeah, kinda disappointing that everything was beaten in a week. Just seems too quick. Even a month seems quick to me lol ^^ I would think AAs would play a big role in that KT kill also. Crazy though to see one expansion drop the raid force requirements be"y such a large percent. How long do you reckon PoP will take?

contemptor
11-01-2016, 08:34 AM
Welp after about 5 hours I'm 2/4. Guess it could be worse.
Not bad solo. Farm mine next plz, will.pay

arsenalpow
11-01-2016, 08:49 AM
Yeah, kinda disappointing that everything was beaten in a week. Just seems too quick. Even a month seems quick to me lol ^^ I would think AAs would play a big role in that KT kill also. Crazy though to see one expansion drop the raid force requirements be"y such a large percent. How long do you reckon PoP will take?

Well everything except the Warders died night one of Velious on p99. It's just not the same game anymore. We have too much knowledge and better technology.

Spyder73
11-01-2016, 09:13 AM
Instanced raid zones make EQ not work - the entire server is running around in BiS no drop raid loot - not sure how the economy even exists at this point.

arsenalpow
11-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Weren't you guys doing VP on Velious release night?

I was leveling in LGuk when that message came across.

nhdjoseywales
11-01-2016, 10:42 AM

we plan to be in time on day one. xpac will fall within a week

maskedmelon
11-01-2016, 11:07 AM
we plan to be in time on day one. xpac will fall within a week

POP is only a week away already!? Damn!

nhdjoseywales
11-01-2016, 12:10 PM
POP is only a week away already!? Damn!

one would think "after release" was understood

khysanth
11-01-2016, 12:11 PM
Instanced raid zones make EQ not work - the entire server is running around in BiS no drop raid loot - not sure how the economy even exists at this point.

Literally all progression raids in EQ were instanced PoP and beyond. Maybe they make classic EQ "not work" but wgaf... way better than the P99 raiding option.

maskedmelon
11-01-2016, 12:23 PM
one would think "after release" was understood

Oh, you were trying to say that you would topple the xpac within one week. Hat makes sense, no worries ^^ So PoTime cleared within a week. Wow. What kind of days will you put in? That just like at 8 hours, or will you do shifts, or something else?

iNteg
11-01-2016, 03:19 PM
They arent playing Luclin/PoP/etc as we'd remember it.

Hope the cash shop brings you some nice items, please include that in your posts.

it brought me cosmetic items. you're sure stuck on a red herring though swish, you really should try a new tactic.

kotton05
11-01-2016, 03:31 PM
TMO hurt me so bad that I had to leave the server.

It's ok chest. You'll soon see why what you're doing is fucked. I'm glad you finally got to feel the pixel power tho. Cya soon

Relbaic
11-01-2016, 03:34 PM
It's ok chest. You'll soon see why what you're doing is fucked. I'm glad you finally got to feel the pixel power tho. Cya soon

P99 isn't fucked?

kotton05
11-01-2016, 03:38 PM
P99 isn't fucked?

Do I have to answer that?...I think everyone knows.

Nibblewitz
11-01-2016, 03:40 PM
P99 is a lot of fun, unless you are addicted to pixels.

Relbaic
11-01-2016, 03:41 PM
P99 is a lot of fun, unless you are addicted to pixels.

Not addicted to pixels, having more fun on Phinny. Try again?

maskedmelon
11-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Not addicted to pixels, having more fun on Phinny. Try again?

Uh, I am having super fun here, which is obviously even more fun than your more fun, so, yeah I think p99 is the clear winner.

radda
11-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Literally all progression raids in EQ were instanced PoP and beyond.
um, even time wasnt intanced when pop launched. LDON was first instances

burkemi5
11-01-2016, 04:28 PM
They arent playing Luclin/PoP/etc as we'd remember it.

Hope the cash shop brings you some nice items, please include that in your posts.

bait.jpg

Nibblewitz
11-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Now that movie is shit; the shadows and times of day are all wrong.

Relbaic
11-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Uh, I am having super fun here, which is obviously even more fun than your more fun, so, yeah I think p99 is the clear winner.

Nope sorry my fun is absolute!

Raev
11-01-2016, 06:19 PM
welcome to page 450

maskedmelon
11-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Nope sorry my fun is absolute!

Well shit :c

maskedmelon
11-01-2016, 06:21 PM
welcome to page 450

Just a little premature..... I-

nevermind

skarlorn
11-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Now that movie is shit; the shadows and times of day are all wrong.

Did Achilles even drag Hector around Troy in this shit flick

skarlorn
11-01-2016, 07:54 PM
God that movie is a stinging disappointment.

arsenalpow
11-01-2016, 09:00 PM
we split raid seru today, I guess we're half as good as OGC :(

Relbaic
11-01-2016, 09:07 PM
we split raid seru today, I guess we're half as good as OGC :(

Wasn't timed.

khysanth
11-01-2016, 10:20 PM
maybe we could have done it earlier had ogc not KS'd a prae :D

we dun got duie'd!

AzzarTheGod
11-02-2016, 01:51 AM

Could have been huge.

They fucked up Alexander pretty bad too. Huge budget people smelled the Shit a mile out and turned back around on premiere night.

I'd rate Alexander over Troy I guess for its half-hearted attempt at historical accuracy.

mr_jon3s
11-02-2016, 03:08 AM
Could have been huge.

They fucked up Alexander pretty bad too. Huge budget people smelled the Shit a mile out and turned back around on premiere night.

I'd rate Alexander over Troy I guess for its half-hearted attempt at historical accuracy.

Got to watch the directors cut of Kingdom of Heaven. Its actually a good movie.

skarlorn
11-02-2016, 03:30 AM

is it? i only watched as a mere whelp so I couldn't gauge "dankness" of said .mov

AzzarTheGod
11-02-2016, 05:06 AM

will do.

Segemund
11-02-2016, 06:46 AM
Yea I still haven't heard the full story about what happened there. BDA seems very very upset at Duie specifically for losing a DPS race against OGC. Did Duie do something specific? Or was it a guild vs guild thing and he just happened to be there and he's taking the blame?

Showing up with just DPS to snipe a target down is pretty low. They didn't have a charm class/etc, means to kill it.

We're a Praes away from our third key.

As far as Duie? Being part of the snipe team, then later training BDA members in ME has earned him a KoS from me. If his group is pugs, I'll leave it be. But if I see him in an OGC group there'll be a train dropped on him from henceforth.

nhdjoseywales
11-02-2016, 08:25 AM
Showing up with just DPS to snipe a target down is pretty low. They didn't have a charm class/etc, means to kill it.

We're a Praes away from our third key.

As far as Duie? Being part of the snipe team, then later training BDA members in ME has earned him a KoS from me. If his group is pugs, I'll leave it be. But if I see him in an OGC group there'll be a train dropped on him from henceforth.

its a DPS race server, prae is not a triggered spawn so we will contest it. prae's are also for the earring too arent they?

arsenalpow
11-02-2016, 08:40 AM
its a DPS race server, prae is not a triggered spawn so we will contest it. prae's are also for the earring too arent they?

The point he's making is they had no charmed pets or summoned pets to tank, yes it's a dps race open world but OGC couldn't have even KSed without us doing the legwork. We aren't really about the DPS race / KS culture, we'll pushback when provoked but it's not our default position. It's just the accepted culture from your guild to manaburn some dudes engaged mob and laugh about it, that doesn't fly with me.

Segemund
11-02-2016, 09:02 AM

I think it's shitty, but I understand if. Don't agree with it, but I just treat you guys with the same level of respect. (You can look back and see Moardots/Healbro complaining about the same thing 10-15 pages ago)

But Duie dropping 10 mobs on us for a ME shard then immediately popping Trueshot was totally uncool. Luckily the guys a basket case and incapable of doing solid DPS, but I'll make a habit of dropping trains on him moving forward. Do unto others.

iNteg
11-02-2016, 10:12 AM
I think it's shitty, but I understand if. Don't agree with it, but I just treat you guys with the same level of respect. (You can look back and see Moardots/Healbro complaining about the same thing 10-15 pages ago)

But Duie dropping 10 mobs on us for a ME shard then immediately popping Trueshot was totally uncool. Luckily the guys a basket case and incapable of doing solid DPS, but I'll make a habit of dropping trains on him moving forward. Do unto others.

Welcome to Phinny, where it's not p99 and everyone trains everyone when they want something.

Nibblewitz
11-02-2016, 10:49 AM
I thought phinny was instanced so that guilds can have zero confrontation.

iNteg
11-02-2016, 10:54 AM
I thought phinny was instanced so that guilds can have zero confrontation.

For raid targets sure, but I spent the first 2 weeks luclin was open being trained and training OGC, AoS, MIM, Entendre for shard camps and emp keys. It was a blood bath. We're talking bringing raid sized forces to camp 6 spawns in fungus grove for shards.

Ahldagor
11-02-2016, 10:58 AM

Didn't even have Diomedes rampaging if I recall right. Dude has Aeneas dead to rights, but he's gotta build Rome.

iNteg
11-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Wait people enjoy poopsocking and watching a Skype screen share? Fucking retards.

Aw shit, Carlos Danger as a sig?

nhdjoseywales
11-02-2016, 11:56 AM
The point he's making is they had no charmed pets or summoned pets to tank, yes it's a dps race open world but OGC couldn't have even KSed without us doing the legwork. We aren't really about the DPS race / KS culture, we'll pushback when provoked but it's not our default position. It's just the accepted culture from your guild to manaburn some dudes engaged mob and laugh about it, that doesn't fly with me.

it is what it is. on key mobs expect stiff competition. been that way since kunark launched and people were charm gating vp key mobs. always bring the biggest gun you have when shard farming in ME

nhdjoseywales
11-02-2016, 11:58 AM
For raid targets sure, but I spent the first 2 weeks luclin was open being trained and training OGC, AoS, MIM, Entendre for shard camps and emp keys. It was a blood bath. We're talking bringing raid sized forces to camp 6 spawns in fungus grove for shards.

Ask Mabbu how many people he trained out of Drusilla before HS was instanced. Just saying, every guild does it at some point. Hell, i've even had TwitchTV try to steal a camp from me, they failed badly, but dammit they tried.

nhdjoseywales
11-02-2016, 12:03 PM

Just remember it wasn't me :P

iNteg
11-02-2016, 12:03 PM
Ask Mabbu how many people he trained out of Drusilla before HS was instanced. Just saying, every guild does it at some point. Hell, i've even had TwitchTV try to steal a camp from me, they failed badly, but dammit they tried.

Oh hell yeah, I'm not saying I'm not guilty or EoE isnt everyone is. I'm not surprised about mabbu. Broken wave tried to train us out of a shard camp in ME yesterday haha

khysanth
11-02-2016, 12:17 PM
you'd think the shard camps would be a bit quieter these days

nhdjoseywales
11-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Oh hell yeah, I'm not saying I'm not guilty or EoE isnt everyone is. I'm not surprised about mabbu. Broken wave tried to train us out of a shard camp in ME yesterday haha

I suspect for every bad shard story we hear about, there is one we dont hear about that goes something like "I got my 3 boxes their AR shards last night, MIM showed up after a bit, asked for a cc, asked how many i needed, told them one, they said cool. will fart around for a few while we wait. told them cool, and feel free to pull some if ya want. got my last one, passed camp to them, everyone was rainbows and ponies"

i think ME is the only one that's still a shitshow. i need ssra, fg, and me for my boxes. ssra is usually camped for shards/ores so i havent tried it yet. fg looked empty when i was farming poison supplies there last night so i might try it thursday. me is just gonna suck so im gonna bring the biggest guns i can find

nhdjoseywales
11-02-2016, 12:29 PM
you'd think the shard camps would be a bit quieter these days

for the most part they are fine, me just sucks due to the shards only dropping from named in like 3 spots

arsenalpow
11-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Well BDA isn't outright training anyone for a camp unless there's some history of previous trains. Darkwind X has been the worst from our experience id say.

My shards were all smooth. Can't really fuck with a monk.

FatMice
11-02-2016, 12:47 PM
Why is becoming a Phinny thread? Do you have no place to vent in your own community? I feel like this only shows how important this community is to the people that moved away.

Man0warr
11-02-2016, 12:55 PM
There isn't an active Phinny forum, no. The DBG forums suck.

iNteg
11-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Why is becoming a Phinny thread? Do you have no place to vent in your own community? I feel like this only shows how important this community is to the people that moved away.

This community is fairly important, and it's also a good recruiting tool to get p99ers interested in checking phinny out an idea of how the server is. Remember, EoE is recruiting. Haha

iNteg
11-02-2016, 02:29 PM
lol is it? couldnt have been more disinterested after people said they went to the cash shop on day 1 of arriving. still, its that same EQ we all remember playing right? :o

you don't count, because you're not happy when anyone else is having a good time, and you're still clawing onto the "cash shop" when you already know you can't buy items. your attempts to spin aren't even good attempts anymore.

Ahldagor
11-02-2016, 02:50 PM
If that movie disappointed you your heuristic requires adjustment. Didn't even register its existence til the link here.

You didn't know about Troy before this thread?

Nibblewitz
11-02-2016, 03:09 PM
And we're supposed to adjust our heuristics by un-seeing it.

Raev
11-02-2016, 03:22 PM

This thread is a microcosm of all that is RNF.

Freakish
11-02-2016, 03:27 PM
I think we can all agree Daybreak made a good choice in embracing p99's emulation instead of trying to shut it down. Look at all the subs it's getting just from the jaded raiders.

arsenalpow
11-02-2016, 03:33 PM
I think we can all agree Daybreak made a good choice in embracing p99's emulation instead of trying to shut it down. Look at all the subs it's getting just from the jaded raiders.

The vast majority of raiders from p99 would love phinny if they could just let of their p99 pixels. Most of the BDA that didn't migrate felt like it would take too long to level and they didn't have the time. or they didn't want to start from scratch because it was too hard.

Turns out you can level super fast with dedicated guild groups, and its a fun and fresh new raiding challenge. There's no enjoyment in the p99 raid scene. The only thing it's good for is turning you into some kind of EQ classic navy seal. Even shitty BDA is basically top tier when it comes to mobilization and killing shit under duress now compared to the vast majority of the raid guilds.

skarlorn
11-02-2016, 03:40 PM
so now you're actually bragging about stealing p99 playerbase.

Nibblewitz
11-02-2016, 03:43 PM
He had me until he said "top tier".

arsenalpow
11-02-2016, 03:48 PM
We raced a bunch of people for fear epic pieces. We had lots of training for that stuff.

arsenalpow
11-02-2016, 03:54 PM
arent there multiple instances of regular zones EQ2 style, like sebilis etc dependent on population anyway?

Yes, zones have different thresholds for spawning additional picks, but there's still times like Wraith and broken golem in fear where they only spawn in open world main pick

FatMice
11-02-2016, 03:56 PM
I didn't ask for opinions on why you think Phinny is a better box. Your subjectivity is worthless to me.

Why not create a better sub-forum and enhance your community rather than try to steal off this one?

Yea this is RnF, so post whatever you want, but for the record the people that left the server proudly and collectively yet continue to post and respond to every stupid comment directed at you makes you look squalid.

Hint: Stop posting.

iNteg
11-02-2016, 04:11 PM
I didn't ask for opinions on why you think Phinny is a better box. Your subjectivity is worthless to me.

Why not create a better sub-forum and enhance your community rather than try to steal off this one?

Yea this is RnF, so post whatever you want, but for the record the people that left the server proudly and collectively yet continue to post and respond to every stupid comment directed at you makes you look squalid.

Hint: Stop posting.

Hint: if you don't like it, don't click the thread, it's not difficult ya moran.

nhdjoseywales
11-02-2016, 04:18 PM
One of the largest longest standing guilds on P99 moved to Phinny pretty much in it's entirety. Skeleton crew of like 10 people stayed behind. At LEAST 10 other people from various other guilds moved over at/around the same time. Some joined BDA others didn't. One of my close friends and ex-P99'er just rolled on Phinny fulltime like a month ago. I got a random PM on these boards 3-4 days ago of a guy asking questions about Phinny cause he was thinking about switching after recently reaching raid-level on P99 and seeing how much of a shithole the raid scene is.

But yeah cash shop or whatever. Phinny confirmed dead server cause cash shop right guys? All those cosmetic items really ruin it for me.

Wait til you see the skin I got for my emp sword tonight :) Halloween special.

nhdjoseywales
11-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Yes, zones have different thresholds for spawning additional picks, but there's still times like Wraith and broken golem in fear where they only spawn in open world main pick

only MOTM mobs cant spawn in instances is my understanding, the rest is just dependent on shitty timers which is why a lot of them will not spawn in raid instances, the 6 hours is not within their normal window from zone/server up

Spyder73
11-02-2016, 04:46 PM
Just go play WoW - its literally hundreds of times better than EQ live

Krashin
11-02-2016, 04:56 PM
The vast majority of raiders from p99 would love phinny if they could just let of their p99 pixels. Most of the BDA that didn't migrate felt like it would take too long to level and they didn't have the time. or they didn't want to start from scratch because it was too hard.

False, I enjoy raiding with my rustle bros. Didnt feel like paying for anything and I finally felt like I was understanding how the mechanics and what not work. It wasnt that starting over scared some of us its just that we enjoy the game that we play. The mechanics may not be classic or whatever but I do enjoy the time that I spend on p99, guess I just didnt get watered down raid posion from the 3 or 4 years prior to velious that most of the old school BDA went through. If you are enjoying yourself, keep it up, but lets not assume that everyone is as fed up with p99.

Also remember those tacos? 🔥🔥

arsenalpow
11-02-2016, 05:21 PM
tacos were straight fire for sure

khysanth
11-02-2016, 06:15 PM
thx for bda update

Ravager
11-02-2016, 06:51 PM
Bump.

skarlorn
11-02-2016, 07:11 PM
can't wait to hit page 500

Relbaic
11-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Yikes, don't come into this thread posting tomorrow that you killed her. It's already embarrassing.

Id be more worried if i got embarrassed over anything in a game.

Yea, baited o well.

arsenalpow
11-02-2016, 07:36 PM
4 pieces of VT loot already chest has 0. Feels good being better at Everquest.

plenty of VT loot in our first mini foray into the zone, just didn't put in for any of it

skarlorn
11-02-2016, 07:51 PM
34 votes

2.88 avg

khysanth
11-02-2016, 08:23 PM
Yikes, don't come into this thread posting tomorrow that you killed her. It's already embarrassing.

gonna have to dock you for improper use of 'yikes' sorry

khysanth
11-02-2016, 08:35 PM
yikes is trying to be an edgelord in the year of our lord obama 2016 with homophobic slurs

skarlorn
11-02-2016, 08:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7KlJrU0.jpg

Are you saying you didn't vote on this thread?

maskedmelon
11-03-2016, 12:40 AM
Thread becoming like the 30 year old town bicycle, ugly, busted and going nowhere fast. Everyone who's wanted a ride has had a few and everyone who hasn't is in all likelihood thankful to have a stained. The only interest left is the dimming hope that that someone fool might happen upon it and thoroughly debase themselves with a ride that we might dispense due ridicule gratuitously.

SyanideGas
11-03-2016, 12:47 AM
Notice me senpai

maskedmelon
11-03-2016, 01:01 AM
Oh hai. I see you there. I am going to bed though. You have a good sleep too.ヽ(´o`; Also, not a senpai. Been looking...

AzzarTheGod
11-03-2016, 06:09 AM
Oh hai. I see you there. I am going to bed though. You have a good sleep too.ヽ(´o`; Also, not a senpai. Been looking...

I don't get it. you went to bed but you are online at 6 AM which is 5 hours later.

what gives? you have a sickness?

maskedmelon
11-03-2016, 06:50 AM
I don't get it. you went to bed but you are online at 6 AM which is 5 hours later.

what gives? you have a sickness?

No, not sick, yet...lol Work :/have deadlines to meet but was out of energy last night and needed a sleep. I feel and look mostly like shit this morning, but the show must go on. Gonna go home and sloth for a good 2/3 a day when I finish ^^ Hopefully...

Daldaen
11-03-2016, 11:12 AM
Level 47 on my Druid now.

I've yet to get an invite from Chest so that we can reminisce on the fun times of 6-hour nerd summits and stall petitions while killing mobs in the 7th instance of Ssra.

iNteg
11-03-2016, 11:17 AM
Level 47 on my Druid now.

I've yet to get an invite from Chest so that we can reminisce on the fun times of 6-hour nerd summits and stall petitions while killing mobs in the 7th instance of Ssra.

only 8 more levels and you can app to EoE.

maskedmelon
11-03-2016, 11:20 AM
*** TRIGGER WARNING: The following image includes cosmetic cash shop items ***

Look at how fucking awesome I look tho

http://i.imgur.com/LMTPjXX.jpg

Good child bearing hips there.

Mead
11-03-2016, 11:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/s2155sb.jpg

Gave me a good laugh on Phinny this morning.

khysanth
11-03-2016, 11:35 AM
trollolololol defending the use of a homophobic slur/hate speech, who would have guessed

khysanth
11-03-2016, 11:36 AM
this will be a good discussion and get us to at least 460

arsenalpow
11-03-2016, 11:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/s2155sb.jpg

Gave me a good laugh on Phinny this morning.

He likely wasn't paying attention, that's his box bard. He mains a Beastlord.

Raev
11-03-2016, 12:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LMTPjXX.jpg

I don't understand why the EQ graphics guys were completely unable to design graphics models in natural postures. Look at those feet - well past the shoulders. Try standing that way; it just feels awkward. And let's not get started on the ridiculously curved backs of classic females; it looks like they all have scoliosis.

P.S. JCR I just realized every single one of your character names is directly correlated to the race/class of said character. Get more creative bro!

arsenalpow
11-03-2016, 12:10 PM
The worst names are the 19484838 misspelled martial arts monk names, or rangers with llegollaz and shit

Spyder73
11-03-2016, 12:13 PM
The worst names are the 19484838 misspelled martial arts monk names, or rangers with llegollaz and shit

I will name my next character Foot in honor of your visionary naming ideas. If Foot is taken I will maybe go with Back or Ear or Forehead - possibly Balls

arsenalpow
11-03-2016, 12:16 PM
I will name my next character Foot in honor of your visionary naming ideas. If Foot is taken I will maybe go with Back or Ear or Forehead - possibly Balls

Yes, my name is in reference to a body part.

You're real real dumb.

radda
11-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Yes, my name is in reference to a body part.

You're real real dumb.

It could fool anybody