PDA

View Full Version : BDA to Phinigel

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Lammy
05-25-2016, 12:12 PM
Since you guys are quitting, have quit? or will quit? I'd be happy to grab any mag/rogue gear or plats you wont be needing please.

Mistle
05-25-2016, 12:19 PM
Your knowledge of the raid scene at that time and the mechanics is pretty embarrassing Swish.

Pokesan
05-25-2016, 12:20 PM
Since you guys are quitting, have quit? or will quit? I'd be happy to grab any mag/rogue gear or plats you wont be needing please.

what claim do you have to inherit the salt throne?

jcr4990
05-25-2016, 12:57 PM
Your knowledge is pretty embarrassing Swish.

Fixed that quote for you. No charge.

sirelothar
05-25-2016, 01:27 PM
Good morning. Showing off the superior revamped commonlands this morning :)

http://i.imgur.com/YMJPWy1.jpg

jcr4990
05-25-2016, 01:30 PM
Ugh that screenshot is disgusting

ITS DIFFERENT SO I HATE IT

Juevento
05-25-2016, 01:33 PM
Ugh that screenshot is disgusting

ITS DIFFERENT SO I HATE IT

It's great. In this wonderful place, I was able to unload my 25 Krono purchase into a wonderful pixel package for Juevento the human monk. I only wish I could just buy level 60. I hate exping.

Samoht
05-25-2016, 01:39 PM
my 25 Krono purchase

25 x 18 = ouch.

Troubled
05-25-2016, 01:44 PM
25 x 18 = ouch.

If that's the channel you go through, I agree.

Juevento
05-25-2016, 01:50 PM
25 x 18 = ouch.

It's called a volume discount buddy.

Raev
05-25-2016, 02:03 PM
You my boy Raev, but you're way off on this one and the self reflection stuff is really kind of laughable. Every single guild had a part in the destruction of the rotation.

The tiny guilds were completely unreasonable to expect the larger guilds to stick with it without giving them any sort of kudos for not allowing targets to lapse into FFA. People in Taken didn't get the luxury of killing only 6pm CST time slotted mobs. We had to answer the bell at any time of day because we were 1 of 2 that could kill anything at anytime and became the class R safety net.

Basically at the time the R/C system was implemented, there were three classes of guilds:

C (TMO/IB): capable killing targets 24/7 within 5 minutes
R+ (Taken, BDA, Divinity): capable of killing targets 24/7 within an hourish
R- (A-Team, Europa, AG, Asgard, etc): capable of killing targets in prime time within an hourish

So obviously each of the groups in R wanted the class to fit them.

The R- guilds thought of R as a way for everyone to experience the raid content without all of the normal insanity (that BDA is whining about in this very thread). Therefore they believed there should be some sort of way for guilds who weren't 24/7 zergs to join the rotation successfully, and proposed a number of mechanisms (dark hours etc).

The R+ guilds thought of R as a training ground for C. They wanted to practice the encounters without chain failing vs TMO/IB and then move up to C, so they were against a rotation in the first place. Oh wait, that's not what happened at all. The R+ guilds just wanted maximum free pixels.

Basically the problem with the R/C system was that Rogean just assumed that successful R guilds would move to C so they could do the C content, but due to the lockout system it was impossible for a successful R guild to get enough Trak teeth to compete in VP (Trakanon being one of the toughest encounters to get right, so the FFA ones were very hard), so there was no carrot to go against IB/TMO (1/9 Trakanons = 3 teeth per month, so 1-2 years to get a reasonable number of keys).

Gorillas
05-25-2016, 02:13 PM
Basically at the time the R/C system was implemented, there were three classes of guilds:

R- (A-Team, Europa, AG, Asgard, etc): capable of killing targets in prime time within an hourish

The R- guilds thought of R as a way for everyone to experience the raid content without all of the normal insanity (that BDA is whining about in this very thread). Therefore they believed there should be some sort of way for guilds who weren't 24/7 zergs to join the rotation successfully, and proposed a number of mechanisms (dark hours etc).

The R+ guilds thought of R as a training ground for C. They wanted to practice the encounters without chain failing vs TMO/IB and then move up to C, so they were against a rotation in the first place. Oh wait, that's not what happened at all. The R+ guilds just wanted maximum free pixels.

Basically the problem with the R/C system was that Rogean just assumed that successful R guilds would move to C so they could do the C content, but due to the lockout system it was impossible for a successful R guild to get enough Trak teeth to compete in VP (Trakanon being one of the toughest encounters to get right, so the FFA ones were very hard), so there was no carrot to go against IB/TMO (1/9 Trakanons = 3 teeth per month, so 1-2 years to get a reasonable number of keys).

Nobody cares about your nerd history lesson

Nirgon
05-25-2016, 02:25 PM
25 x 18 = ouch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzxVyO6cpos

xexbis0
05-25-2016, 02:28 PM

I'm with you. I think R+ and R- were so far apart that even the middle ground for each seemed unrealistic, and if you take an A-Z scale, neither wanted to start at point C or X to get things moving in a tenable manner. My self introspection comment was that R+ really waited a very long time and put in effort to make it work and very, very little was done to meet in that middle ground in talks. Over a year is pretty damn patient to me. You've seen Taken up close and personal in being in Awakened. They had resources. They had players. You've been in R- in A-Team.

I think there's plenty of blame to go around with all R guilds, and they're still paying the price into Velious for not figuring it out. If the rotation had still existed, I have a hard time believing when things turned into the absurd shitshow we have now that the rotation wouldn't have been reinstated in some form or another.

Taken and Asgard are dead. BDA is gone. CSG and Anonymity are fighting for whatever scraps they can get, somehow losing ground with Awakened now monopolizing golems and VS lately.

Samoht
05-25-2016, 02:29 PM
It's called a volume discount buddy.

Oh, ok. 25 x 17.

Samoht
05-25-2016, 02:33 PM

So which is it? Free pixels or flawed system? Way contradict yourself.

Ravager
05-25-2016, 02:35 PM

If that's what R- really thought, they wouldn't have had issue sharing a raid slot with other like-minded guilds to down content they couldn't do on their own normally.

The R+ guilds thought of R as a training ground for C. They wanted to practice the encounters without chain failing vs TMO/IB and then move up to C, so they were against a rotation in the first place. Oh wait, that's not what happened at all. The R+ guilds just wanted maximum free pixels.Except for the part where the rotation was R+'s idea in the first place and wouldn't have happened at all if they weren't on board with it from the start.

Basically the problem with the R/C system was that Rogean just assumed that successful R guilds would move to C so they could do the C content, but due to the lockout system it was impossible for a successful R guild to get enough Trak teeth to compete in VP (Trakanon being one of the toughest encounters to get right, so the FFA ones were very hard), so there was no carrot to go against IB/TMO (1/9 Trakanons = 3 teeth per month, so 1-2 years to get a reasonable number of keys).3 Trak teeth a month is a pretty big bottle neck for sure.

jcr4990
05-25-2016, 02:40 PM
I think there's plenty of blame to go around with all R guilds

NO ITS ALL BDA'S FAULT

Something something welfare pixels and cat gifs

zanderklocke
05-25-2016, 03:08 PM
The problem with EverQuest raid mobs is that they are so vary so much in difficulty, that it's hard to compare them across the board. If I ally to kill Gorenaire, do I really need to for mobs like Maestro that are trivial for one group? However, of course if you're not allying for Gorenaire, you want those that are allying for Gorenaire to ally for every mob, including mobs like Maestro, even if they don't need to.

That difference in thought between R+ and R- (whatever you want to call them) was the crux of why the rotation didn't and wouldn't ever last indefinitely.

BDA's tiered system was a pretty good idea overall once it was in its final form. The first form was pretty laughable; I'm sure many people in BDA probably thought so too. Obviously, it was to stir the pot and create a sense of urgency. However, people on all sides in Class R just stopped giving a shit and didn't want to compromise on either side. I was supposed to represent A-Team on the FAP forums, and everyone was really terrible to each other there, saying things they definitely probably wouldn't on the public P99 forums. Besides, neither side would ever be able to find perfect middle ground in the ally for one, ally for all debate.

Nirgon
05-25-2016, 03:09 PM
rotation or quit

they quit

any other hot threads on the horizon?

Gorillas
05-25-2016, 03:19 PM
rotation or quit

they quit

any other hot threads on the horizon?

Yah Lord Sparrow, give me back my buff timer you damn masochist

Jarnauga
05-25-2016, 05:05 PM
thread about BDA's death more alive than red

that should tell you something

ArumTP
05-25-2016, 05:18 PM

C- (Asgard) Said fuck this non-rotational R shit, we'd be better going for targets on quakes while IB/TMO is in vp. Got more shit that was getting in R when R+ guilds were crushing it. On the back end was better prepared for velious competiton, and had no disillusion on how hard it would be to compete on the high end.

Swish
05-25-2016, 05:22 PM
Your knowledge of the raid scene at that time and the mechanics is pretty embarrassing Swish.

I dont know what you think I don't know, but my knowledge of the raid scene at the time was great.

Now I've said that, prove me wrong factually. Bear in mind I was present when BDA brought over 80 people to a Trakanon attempt. "attempt", lol.

Did Moonlight Cruaders and Supremacy die out largely because the gatekeepers of the casual rotation said they were too casual...while being "casually hardcore" themselves? Yes. Think setting Gorenaire (on the attempted revision) as a test mob for a casual rotation said a lot about minimum standards required...cant have actual casual guilds in a casual tier can we?

Did Chest brag that BDA were kings of Class R? Yes.

Did BDA collapse the rotation on purpose? Yes, but they tried (and failed) to pin it on Divinity so the pixel grab wouldnt look so obvious.

There's lots of other actions and events I can and will keep reminding BDA of as long as they continue to argue it. Arguing with facts is quite fruitless but its nice to see them arguing that black is white etc.

Inb4 more more pages worth of anti-Swish rhetoric. Shouldnt you all be working however many game hours to make sure you have enough plat to say "actually we dont $$ for a subscription"?

Compare that to having a job for a moment.

Ravager
05-25-2016, 05:27 PM
C- (Asgard) Said fuck this non-rotational R shit, we'd be better going for targets on quakes while IB/TMO is in vp. Got more shit that was getting in R when R+ guilds were crushing it. On the back end was better prepared for velious competiton, and had no disillusion on how hard it would be to compete on the high end.

The fact that you're not disillusioned even now speaks more of you than it does of "competitive raiding" on this server.

Swish
05-25-2016, 05:30 PM
The fact that you're not disillusioned even now speaks more of you than it does of "competitive raiding" on this server.

Ravager: Me and all my BDA circlejerk chums have collectively decided we're the normal ones and the remaining p1999 population (still ~1200) are all the crazies. PS - Sirken is really regretting not giving our guild some raid concessions :o

:rolleyes:

Mistle
05-25-2016, 05:45 PM
I dont know what you think I don't know, but my knowledge of the raid scene at the time was great.

You do not demonstrate this in any of your posts, which are almost uniformly incorrect, and probably maliciously so.

Now I've said that, prove me wrong factually.

Again? It's not like it was hard before.

Bear in mind I was present when BDA brought over 80 people to a Trakanon attempt. "attempt", lol.

No relevance to any point.

Did Moonlight Cruaders and Supremacy die out largely because the gatekeepers of the casual rotation said they were too casual...while being "casually hardcore" themselves? Yes. Think setting Gorenaire (on the attempted revision) as a test mob for a casual rotation said a lot about minimum standards required...cant have actual casual guilds in a casual tier can we?

Incorrect. MC and others died out because of the greed of guilds like OMNI who double dipped the system without acknowledging that by helping a guild do an encounter they could not do themselves they should have been considered a single allied entity and therefore only occupy one slot in the rotation. The incapable guilds should have examined the consequences of trying to exploit the system if they wanted to stay independent and raiding.

Did Chest brag that BDA were kings of Class R? Yes.

You make a completely meaningless comment, but since it is already an aside, I find it hilarious how jealous of Chest you really are.

Did BDA collapse the rotation on purpose? Yes, but they tried (and failed) to pin it on Divinity so the pixel grab wouldnt look so obvious.

Incorrect. The rotation was collapsed because it was being exploited, not because of a pixel grab. No acknowledgement that the rotation was BDA's idea, among others, in the first place, and you have produced no evidence whatsoever for BDA's motivation of a "pixel grab" with that in mind; if BDA cared that much, they wouldn't have helped form the rotation in the first place.

There's lots of other actions and events I can and will keep reminding BDA of as long as they continue to argue it. Arguing with facts is quite fruitless but its nice to see them arguing that black is white etc.

No, you just post lies. Dozens of them a day. No single person could ever hope to match the insane amount of time you put into your temper tantrum. You adhere to the idea that the more you post a falsehood, the more it becomes true, but almost to a person everyone in this forum already knows what really happened, and it's why even after tens of thousands of posts you are still considered the raid scene version of Greengrocer.

Inb4 more more pages worth of anti-Swish rhetoric. Shouldnt you all be working however many game hours to make sure you have enough plat to say "actually we dont $$ for a subscription"?

I don't mind correcting your incessant bawling as long as it doesn't take too many minutes out of my day. Shitposters like you are pretty easy to dismantle, the only issue is the sheer volume.

Mistle
05-25-2016, 05:51 PM
Ravager: Me and all my BDA circlejerk chums have collectively decided we're the normal ones and the remaining p1999 population (still ~1200) are all the crazies. PS - Sirken is really regretting not giving our guild some raid concessions :o

Fun fact: Project 1999 hit a low on google trends only seen once since Feb 2010 (for one month four years ago) for the month of May.

But yes, we have decided we're the normal ones. The crazy ones post shit like this:

One of the best things about leveling my cleric (2013) was, ironically...sitting in Naggy's lair for 16 hours waiting to hand the pearl in.

"Normal".

Mistle
05-25-2016, 05:54 PM
If the rotation had still existed, I have a hard time believing when things turned into the absurd shitshow we have now that the rotation wouldn't have been reinstated in some form or another.

Well, believe it:

Chest, i have always been open and honest about my opinions, and have always expressed them as my opinions. the issue is that not just me, but the majority of the staff simply do not want to see a rotation, or a class system (at least the same class system we previously had). some people (and i'm not saying you fall into this category) simply want things like instanced raiding, and to the staff (ie: not just scumbag Sirken) that's not EverQuest. EQ is and always has been a timesink. Staff doesn't view the timesink as a problem, it views the training, the griefing, and the fuckery of game mechanics as the problem.

Context note: Chest had never asked for instanced raiding or a rotation, it was just the way the conversation had gone previous to that.

Raev
05-25-2016, 06:11 PM
My self introspection comment was that R+ really waited a very long time and put in effort to make it work and very, very little was done to meet in that middle ground in talks. Over a year is pretty damn patient to me. You've seen Taken up close and personal in being in Awakened. They had resources. They had players. You've been in R- in A-Team.

Well being in Taken was definitely an eye-opener, because Taken is way more hardcore than Rampage. I remember Planarity/Unicity pleading on the Rampage forums against huge resistance from both officers and members to do the Plane of Sky near the end of Kunark . . . and yet Taken is doing it 1 year into Velious. Rampage never really did VP after Velious launched, yet Taken has never budged from doing it. Rampage did the Plane of Growth like 4-5 times, Taken did it every week. Awakened probably has more ex-Taken FTErs than ex-Rampage. So Taken has always been a C guild in terms of mindset, size, and 24/7 presence. Their problem was that they didn't have the ability to beat IB/TMO face to face on anything harder than COH and pulling outdoor dragons. And part of that was that they simply came late to the party, and part of that is that Taken never really had a disciplined approach to the game.

I think the staff actually created R for BDA and Taken. Their thought was that if those guilds just had a chance to practice the encounters with a little less pressure, they would improve and then move to C. And I think Taken's big mistake was agreeing to the R rotation in the first place. They should have said 'fuck this, we are going to kill whatever we want and then move to C'. And if they had had a more disciplined approach to the game, like 'we are going to fraps IB/TMO competing for Trakanon and time ourselves on our R targets and figure out where we are lacking and improve' they could have been in C within 6 months of the R/C system being implemented. And I don't think the casual scum guilds would have held that against them.

And I think if BDA had been a true champion of a different playstyle like they pretended to be, the staff would have respected that too. Imagine BDA didn't constantly leapfrog other guilds in Fear or Chardok, if they had really worked hard to get Moonlight Crusaders and Dolj into the rotation (like not seeding them at the bottom, maybe inviting some people along to show some strategies). Instead of pushing and pushing against dark hours and so on BDA could have been going to the staff and asking for a reduction in variance for R.

The reality is BDA is simply the worst C guild Project 1999 has ever seen. I remember seeing them sock VS and Trakanon with 40+ when the rotation ended. They had the trackers, they had the the 24/7 presence, they had the size, and they bullied anyone when they could get away with it. Divinity was a close second, and they are gone now too.

EatitNerd
05-25-2016, 06:13 PM

You gotta admit p99 is fucking dying, not because bda left necessarily, but moreso that there's no more content on the horizon and the devs have literally shut this project down by not really doing shit at all, go look at the bug reports, you see little to no changes being made to bugs that have been around for 2+ years. The rogue epic was broke for FOUR MONTHS, the NPC was oddly put to lvl 58 after the January patch, when he's always been 45 I believe? Do you realize how simple of a fix that really is? But no, no epics for anyone because "we don't want to put it in until we patch this new patch in March" aaaaand then it comes a week before May.

Talk about killing a program

Raev
05-25-2016, 06:17 PM
If that's what R- really thought, they wouldn't have had issue sharing a raid slot with other like-minded guilds to down content they couldn't do on their own normally.

I mean, this is exactly what happened, so I'm not sure what you are saying.

Again, if BDA had simply said 'hey guys, no more alliances' the smaller guilds would have said OK and BDA, Taken, and Divinity would have had their 3-way rotation on Gorenaire. The VS rotation would still have been a mile long.

Alarti0001
05-25-2016, 06:37 PM
NO ITS ALL BDA'S FAULT

Something something welfare pixels and cat gifs

Hmmm... BDA blames TMO for all the server problems... TMO leaves and the everyone blames BDA for all the server problems...

Ravager
05-25-2016, 06:58 PM

Shows how little you know about me. Ask anyone, I haven't raided in a couple years now.

Uuruk
05-25-2016, 07:01 PM
Shows how little you know about me. Ask anyone, I haven't raided in a couple years now.

Why should blue care?

Ravager
05-25-2016, 07:04 PM
Hmmm... BDA blames TMO for all the server problems... TMO leaves and the everyone blames BDA for all the server problems...

Yeah, but now BDA left and unlike TMO, BDA is still the problem. Step up your game TMO.

Swish
05-25-2016, 07:30 PM
BDA is the problem? Not since Velious, dont flatter yourselves lol.

How you doing on Phinny? Lets have an update/screenshot comment.

Swish
05-25-2016, 07:42 PM
You do not demonstrate this in any of your posts, which are almost uniformly incorrect, and probably maliciously so.

Again? It's not like it was hard before.

No relevance to any point.

Incorrect. MC and others died out because of the greed of guilds like OMNI who double dipped the system without acknowledging that by helping a guild do an encounter they could not do themselves they should have been considered a single allied entity and therefore only occupy one slot in the rotation. The incapable guilds should have examined the consequences of trying to exploit the system if they wanted to stay independent and raiding.

You make a completely meaningless comment, but since it is already an aside, I find it hilarious how jealous of Chest you really are.

Incorrect. The rotation was collapsed because it was being exploited, not because of a pixel grab. No acknowledgement that the rotation was BDA's idea, among others, in the first place, and you have produced no evidence whatsoever for BDA's motivation of a "pixel grab" with that in mind; if BDA cared that much, they wouldn't have helped form the rotation in the first place.

No, you just post lies. Dozens of them a day. No single person could ever hope to match the insane amount of time you put into your temper tantrum. You adhere to the idea that the more you post a falsehood, the more it becomes true, but almost to a person everyone in this forum already knows what really happened, and it's why even after tens of thousands of posts you are still considered the raid scene version of Greengrocer.

I don't mind correcting your incessant bawling as long as it doesn't take too many minutes out of my day. Shitposters like you are pretty easy to dismantle, the only issue is the sheer volume.

http://i.imgur.com/8TLLWmW.gif

rofl, holy shit... so much mad in one post. Has Ravager been coaching you?

Well here you have it guys, the REAL reason the BDA led rotation broke down...

Rather than say "don't do that", you said "lets get some pixels for ourselves - we're more than capable"

Then when Velious hits and the welfare pixels dry up and you can't compete it's "we can't compete, we're not capable... and Sirken won't give us a rotation, so we're leaving"

You shit on the first one, you'd shit on the next one. Thank god you're gone (except you're still here?) lol.

I can't wait to see how the raid scene develops once the A/A guys burn out or get bored. Interesting times ahead.

Mistle
05-25-2016, 08:18 PM
rofl, holy shit... so much mad in one post. Has Ravager been coaching you?

Do you just say random things and hope they make sense often? Try harder. Replying to your bullshit does not make someone mad. Throwing a temper tantrum for a year... different story.

Rather than say "don't do that", you said "lets get some pixels for ourselves - we're more than capable"

Incorrect. They WERE told that.

Then when Velious hits and the welfare pixels dry up and you can't compete it's "we can't compete, we're not capable... and Sirken won't give us a rotation, so we're leaving"

Incorrect. BDA did not leave because pixels dried up, nor did they ever ask for a rotation. That is simply the lie, one of many, you decided to run with. However, unfortunately for you, you cannot turn a lie into truth just by repeating it over and over.

You shit on the first one, you'd shit on the next one.

Incorrect. BDA would have gone with a rotation if thats what the rest of the server wanted. What it did not tolerate was one that was being exploited.

Thank god you're gone (except you're still here?) lol.

Remember when you made a cringy goodbye post and it was almost universally people glad that you were gone? I do.

One of the best things about leveling my cleric (2013) was, ironically...sitting in Naggy's lair for 16 hours waiting to hand the pearl in.

Swish
05-25-2016, 09:00 PM
Do you just say random things and hope they make sense often? Try harder. Replying to your bullshit does not make someone mad. Throwing a temper tantrum for a year... different story.

http://i.imgur.com/9MSToOx.gif

What's random about what I'm saying? Plenty of facts in there, good to know the BDA spin department continues from beyond the grave :)

Incorrect. They WERE told that.

Okay they were told that, THEN you went for the pixel grab rather than enforcing the rules. I see. Totally not BDA's fault. Poor BDA had no other option there (lol)

Incorrect. BDA did not leave because pixels dried up, nor did they ever ask for a rotation. That is simply the lie, one of many, you decided to run with. However, unfortunately for you, you cannot turn a lie into truth just by repeating it over and over.

You didn't want to contest, so you weren't getting targets, so the good shit wasn't coming in.

So what did BDA ask for in terms of concessions? "It's not fair that A/A is getting everything, we want ____ _____ ____ " - please finish the sentence, I'm interested to know. Your words please, not Chest's.

No I'm not listening to a cringey 6 hour skype conference to find out the gritty details.

BDA would have gone with a rotation if thats what the rest of the server wanted. What it did not tolerate was one that was being exploited.

REALLY? BDA would have gone with another rotation? Shit who'd have guessed? lol. If there actually was one you'd only respect it for as long as you felt you couldn't do better without it.

...and again, old news but you went for a pixel grab yourselves soon after you shit canned the old one. Those guaranteed Kunark dragon pixels for BDA and Taken, yum yum. Zerg to win folks. Small guilds need not apply. Guilds wanting to learn a new encounter definitely need not apply - lets not go too casual now.

Remember when you made a cringy goodbye post and it was almost universally people glad that you were gone? I do.

"almost universally"? I wouldn't say that. Perhaps you didn't read it. My work here isn't done, but what does a previous retirement thread have to do with your guild's greedy Kunark pixel grab and subsequent tantrum/departure?

I love it how people get rustled and get personal for no reason other than they don't have much else to say when it comes to the crunch :o

Shit I think that's the longest I spent typing in a while, you're quite invested here for not being here anymore. Also you're flaring up pretty high on the autism spectrum from the last couple of posts, EQ seems to attract those types.

xexbis0
05-25-2016, 09:04 PM
Swish you almost single handedly make RNF unfun. It's actually kind of awkward, as in so cringe worthy sad it's uncomfortable

Tipsyer
05-25-2016, 09:28 PM
I love it how people get rustled and get personal for no reason other than they don't have much else to say when it comes to the crunch :o

Also you're flaring up pretty high on the autism spectrum from the last couple of posts, EQ seems to attract those types.

Ya don't say?

Phantasm
05-25-2016, 09:31 PM
Time for a new thread!

Swish wins

BDA did something years ago and Swish will be here to remind everyone. Let his vigil continue honorably

Mistle
05-25-2016, 09:43 PM
What's random about what I'm saying? Plenty of facts in there, good to know the BDA spin department continues from beyond the grave :)

Incorrect. Declaring that any reply to you is ""mad" after spending hundreds yourself, including quite freely admitting the intention to keep posting about things years in the past because it still upsets you, is not just factually incorrect, but outright delusional. Maybe you just can't help projecting?

Okay they were told that, THEN you went for the pixel grab rather than enforcing the rules. I see. Totally not BDA's fault. Poor BDA had no other option there (lol)

Thank you for admitting that exploitation of the rotation was occurring before Taken, Divinity, and BDA began asking for changes.

You didn't want to contest, so you weren't getting targets, so the good shit wasn't coming in.

BDA did not want to contest under the current requirements for doing so. If the current raid situation did not require hundreds of manhours of mindless door clicking, then things would be different. Fact: BDA was still getting decent pixels on earthquakes and ring Dains before it was changed. But it no longer MATTERED if BDA could get pixels or not; there was far too few left in the guild who thought committing many hours of their lives to door clicking and skype staring was a reasonable use of time. I understand that you, someone who proudly declares how much fun you have sitting sixteen hours for a spawn doing nothing, probably will never understand this.

So what did BDA ask for in terms of concessions?

BDA did not ask for anything. Sirken was told, mostly by other guilds, at the guild summit that he mostly ignored that literally anything would be better than the current situation (BDA did not take much of the action during that summit and did very little of the talking, compared to the others). He was told later, after his commentary was posted to reddit, the same again and to consider making changes that reduced the poopsock time commitment at the guild level. He was informed that variance was not serving its intended purpose, there were not enough earthquakes (despite GM promises otherwise), and not limiting racers had priced everyone out of anything but miracle FTEs. Sirken replied that he did not perceive poopsocking as a problem and, if he had his way, he would make things worse. He clarified that he did not control the earthquakes. The only request from BDA was to consider reducing the number of allowed FTE racers, which he did not seem to think was a bad idea, but still has not happened (and would probably not be reduced far enough from what I've seen anyways). From that point on there seemed little point in bothering to try anymore.

If BDA (the smallest raid force in Velious) had felt that it could ever have had a chance in the races without destroying the will to play of a dozen or more of its members, it would not be playing on Phinny right now. Now it's too late, it will never come back regardless of what happens on P99, partially because of reasons unrelated to the raid scene (ie, the hopelessness of a server that never intends to advance any further).

No I'm not listening to a cringey 6 hour skype conference to find out the gritty details.

Others suffered so that you don't have to.

REALLY? BDA would have gone with another rotation?

BDA would have gone with any solution that reduced the time commitment the current raid scene requires from guilds that want any sort of realistic shot at loot.

Shit who'd have guessed? lol. If there actually was one you'd only respect it for as long as you felt you couldn't do better without it.

BDA suggested solutions that maintained the rotation after making it clear the exploitation would no longer be tolerated. No, the Gorenaire requirement was probably not fair. It was also not the only thing BDA would listen to. Nor was BDA the only one pushing it.

...and again, old news but you went for a pixel grab yourselves soon after you shit canned the old one. Those guaranteed Kunark dragon pixels for BDA and Taken, yum yum. Zerg to win folks. Small guilds need not apply. Guilds wanting to learn a new encounter definitely need not apply - lets not go too casual now.

Already answered. Also, BDA freely helped other small guilds on raids, including coordinated Sky with MC.

"almost universally"? I wouldn't say that. Perhaps you didn't read it. My work here isn't done

Apparently it is not... and it is hilarious that you can type that and yet say that it is OTHER people who are mad.

, but what does a previous retirement thread have to do with your guild's greedy Kunark pixel grab and subsequent tantrum/departure?

You're the one who brought up BDA leaving, or "retiring". Maybe you should have thought of that yourself if you didn't like the same being thrown in your face? Hypocrite.

Yes, when people reply to you it means they are "rustled", but when you post hundreds of times a day and outright declare that it is your sworn "work" (your words) to continue character assassination through lies and misrepresentations, it's totally not rage at all.

Shit I think that's the longest I spent typing in a while, you're quite invested here for not being here anymore. Also you're flaring up pretty high on the autism spectrum from the last couple of posts, EQ seems to attract those types.

A pitiful personal attack. You must be rustled.

Raev
05-25-2016, 10:27 PM
Swish you almost single handedly make RNF unfun. It's actually kind of awkward, as in so cringe worthy sad it's uncomfortable

I don't read those miserable rivers of quote/rebuttal minutiae, whether it's Mistle or Swish. When someone can't consolidate their thoughts into a few pithy paragraphs I know they don't have anything interesting to say.

Swish
05-25-2016, 10:27 PM
I'm not reading all that lol

Pokesan
05-25-2016, 10:30 PM
I don't read those miserable rivers of quote/rebuttal minutiae, whether it's Mistle or Swish. When someone can't consolidate their thoughts into a few pithy paragraphs I know they don't have anything interesting to say.

says the guy who posts walls of text about libertarianism in OT

my good chum

Mistle
05-25-2016, 10:38 PM

Oh I can and do, as my previous replies to your posts show, but when dealing with someone as illogical and enraged as Swish, this way is better. It's not for your benefit. Swish has amply demonstrated he can only dish it, he can't handle it coming back. Volume repetition is all he has.

Ravager
05-25-2016, 10:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9MSToOx.gif

So what did BDA ask for in terms of concessions? "It's not fair that A/A is getting everything, we want ____ _____ ____ " - please finish the sentence, I'm interested to know. Your words please, not Chest's.

REALLY? BDA would have gone with another rotation? Shit who'd have guessed? lol. If there actually was one you'd only respect it for as long as you felt you couldn't do better without it.

"almost universally"? I wouldn't say that. Perhaps you didn't read it. My work here isn't done, but what does a previous retirement thread have to do with your guild's greedy Kunark pixel grab and subsequent tantrum/departure?

And Swish thinks BDA is mad.

Swish
05-25-2016, 10:39 PM
Not all of BDA, but you're pretty good for keyboard rage usually :p

Ravager
05-25-2016, 10:42 PM
Not all of BDA, but you're pretty good for keyboard rage usually :p

Says the guy who just spent an evening making angry replies. Slow down before you have a stroke.

Swish
05-25-2016, 10:44 PM
I'm not angry, you're angry.

No you.

No you.

No you.

No you.

Ravager
05-25-2016, 10:47 PM
I'm not angry, you're angry.

No you.

No you.

No you.

No you.

This post speaks for itself.

DMN
05-25-2016, 10:51 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7xBv80kvOzo/USPPbijTg-I/AAAAAAAAAIg/EQmUcaNelUI/s1600/Internet_argument.jpg

Mistle
05-25-2016, 11:55 PM
Says the guy who just spent an evening making angry replies. Slow down before you have a stroke.

Evening? You mean all night. He stayed up until 5am just to tell other people THEY were the angry ones. :D

jcr4990
05-26-2016, 02:30 AM

Compare that to having a job for a moment.

Last night I gated to Firepots and took the Freeport pot. Hailed the translocator right next to where I landed that's far superior to shitty boats and got ported to Ocean of Tears. I DMF'd myself and ran 2 islands west from the docks where I zoned in and within 10 seconds spotted an Ancient Cyclops and killed it. Early this morning I sold the Jboot MQ for 1 krono and paid for next months subscription. I think most ppl would be pretty psyched to have a job that pays $17.99 in 5 minutes. I know for sure Swish would be psyched. He could finally get a house and his own wifi.

Also your brain is retarded. Nearly everyone (Not just BDA) has told you that your recollection of events is wrong and that you're an imbecile yet you drone on and on and on about shit that didn't happen and even if it did nobody gives a fuck cause it happened like 2 years ago. If your perception that BDA wronged you in breaking up a rotation on a emulated elf simulator server from 1999 has damaged your psyche this much maybe it's time to seek professional help?

Pokesan
05-26-2016, 03:20 AM
i call for testimony from any injured parties in the matter of BDA vs The Rotation

this is your day in elf court and justice is at hand

Phantasm
05-26-2016, 05:32 AM
i call for testimony from any injured parties in the matter of BDA vs The Rotation

this is your day in elf court and justice is at hand

Since Swish hasn't mentioned it recently...

I call forward all parties whose droppable items were TAKEN from them upon leaving BDA. Those pixels were yours and now they belong to whoever holds the key to the BDA vault.

Since most of BDA abandoned the server Id like to know when to expect your droppables

Kthnx

Gorillas
05-26-2016, 07:44 AM
Last night I gated to Firepots and took the Freeport pot. Hailed the translocator right next to where I landed that's far superior to shitty boats and got ported to Ocean of Tears. I DMF'd myself and ran 2 islands west from the docks where I zoned in and within 10 seconds spotted an Ancient Cyclops and killed it. Early this morning I sold the Jboot MQ for 1 krono and paid for next months subscription. I think most ppl would be pretty psyched to have a job that pays $17.99 in 5 minutes. I know for sure Swish would be psyched. He could finally get a house and his own wifi.

Also your brain is retarded. Nearly everyone (Not just BDA) has told you that your recollection of events is wrong and that you're an imbecile yet you drone on and on and on about shit that didn't happen and even if it did nobody gives a fuck cause it happened like 2 years ago. If your perception that BDA wronged you in breaking up a rotation on a emulated elf simulator server from 1999 has damaged your psyche this much maybe it's time to seek professional help?

You think farming a Krono is equivalent to making $17.99 in 5 minutes, which makes me feel bad for you.

Swish
05-26-2016, 07:58 AM
Last night I gated to Firepots and took the Freeport pot. Hailed the translocator right next to where I landed that's far superior to shitty boats and got ported to Ocean of Tears. I DMF'd myself and ran 2 islands west from the docks where I zoned in and within 10 seconds spotted an Ancient Cyclops and killed it. Early this morning I sold the Jboot MQ for 1 krono and paid for next months subscription. I think most ppl would be pretty psyched to have a job that pays $17.99 in 5 minutes

Shit you managed to do ALL THAT in 5 minutes? Including get down to Rathe Mountains with Hasten etc?

You're a bad liar. Also proof that people are RMT'ing left right and centre... what a fun server you play on where there's 2 legal types of currency :o

Troubled
05-26-2016, 09:24 AM
Shit you managed to do ALL THAT in 5 minutes? Including get down to Rathe Mountains with Hasten etc?

You're a bad liar. Also proof that people are RMT'ing left right and centre... what a fun server you play on where there's 2 legal types of currency :o

Welp 7am. Mornin' Ralph. Time to punch the clock and sit in the BDA thread all day. Mandatory overtime too. Gonna be a full 14 again.

Swish
05-26-2016, 09:40 AM
If it keeps you guys responding, that's swell ;)

How's things going on Phinny today?

burkemi5
05-26-2016, 09:53 AM
Welp 7am. Mornin' Ralph. Time to punch the clock and sit in the BDA thread all day. Mandatory overtime too. Gonna be a full 14 again.

As he puts it, "he still has work to do."

Raev
05-26-2016, 10:55 AM
Last night I gated to Firepots and took the Freeport pot. Hailed the translocator right next to where I landed that's far superior to shitty boats and got ported to Ocean of Tears. I DMF'd myself and ran 2 islands west from the docks where I zoned in and within 10 seconds spotted an Ancient Cyclops and killed it. Early this morning I sold the Jboot MQ for 1 krono and paid for next months subscription. I think most ppl would be pretty psyched to have a job that pays $17.99 in 5 minutes.

If you actually did this in 5 minutes you are the EQ version of Flash! Also, can you actually sell krono for money? I'm guessing not. So it's a kind of one-way RMT where only Daybreak wins.

Also, maybe it's because I do in fact have a job, but I cannot fathom ever selling pixels. If it were legal and I were playing more I might be willing to buy some, but never sell.

k2summit
05-26-2016, 11:09 AM
If you actually did this in 5 minutes you are the EQ version of Flash! Also, can you actually sell krono for money? I'm guessing not. So it's a kind of one-way RMT where only Daybreak wins.

Also, maybe it's because I do in fact have a job, but I cannot fathom ever selling pixels. If it were legal and I were playing more I might be willing to buy some, but never sell.

I'm sure it goes on, but its not obvious to me or in yer face or anything. You cant "really" sell kronor for rl cash. You can however buy kronos from daybreak then sell them in EC. Eventhough I'm like Lvl 12 and made myself banded and went vendor diving for a weapon, which is how I personally like to start with a pure noob on a server. It is extremely tempting to buy dat krono and flip it in ec.

Nirgon
05-26-2016, 11:29 AM
I sold 2 kronos for RL cash when I quit Death Roll EQ2 PvP server

took all of 10 minutes and a /guildsay

sirelothar
05-26-2016, 11:57 AM
If you can't afford 15 a month or know of a way to get a hold of cheaper krono to get 30 days of game time then you are definitely better off on P99 :)

Nirgon
05-26-2016, 12:03 PM
I got 2 krono 5 beans each pm me

Cookiefist
05-26-2016, 12:37 PM
Hey i wanna play where its actually fun...

Swish
05-26-2016, 12:49 PM
Hey i wanna play where its actually fun...

http://i.imgur.com/bK0izYv.gif

k2summit
05-26-2016, 12:54 PM
As the time honored traditions of everquest dictate since my days on the seventh hammer server in the year of our lord 2000. I must read the flames forum when i feel the immersion break is imminient. This was a tropical snake of a shit and i got in like 25 pages of reading material. I am left feeling disappointed however, because its the exact same shit over and over(swish being a brick wall and people trying to reason with him). I grow bored of these semantics, so i shall take my leave. Before i go i would like to cangratulate swish on winning(or thinking he did) an argument on the internet. It was a struggle, but you perservered like a true stubborn retard.

jcr4990
05-26-2016, 01:16 PM

I mean.. It's pretty obvious that I didn't mean literally 5 minutes including the MQ. If you want legitimate numbers from the time I decided to check AC to the time I looted the ring was definitely under 10 minutes. Wouldn't be surprised if it was under 5. It was literally the first or second giant I saw upon reaching the island and I killed it in sub 30 seconds. When I announced the WTS jboot MQ in auction channel I had 2 tells in under 10 seconds. Prolly took around 10m to maneuver my way to rathe mtns (Oggok Firepot) and locate Hasten. Maybe another 5 waiting for the guy to show up and complete the transaction.

All said and done still less than 30min and I secured 30d subscription time.

You think farming a Krono is equivalent to making $17.99 in 5 minutes, which makes me feel bad for you.

I realize it's not the same thing. Just making a point. You can however easily sell Krono to 3rd parties if you so choose. I never have nor would I but I think you can get like $8-10 a pop if u try.

people are RMT'ing left right and centre

Said it before will say it again. If you honestly believe that isn't happening on every EQ server that has ever existed you're literally the definition of delusional. What's the difference if its out in the open or hidden and secretive?

Spyder73
05-26-2016, 01:17 PM
i would like to cangratulate swish on winning(or thinking he did) an argument on the internet.

As a wise tranny once said (Maerilith)

"There are no winners in Elf Sim"

Swish
05-26-2016, 01:17 PM
Said it before will say it again. If you honestly believe that isn't happening on every EQ server that has ever existed you're literally the definition of delusional. What's the difference if its out in the open or hidden and secretive?

If that's your definition of having fun, have fun :)

Spyder73
05-26-2016, 01:19 PM
I mean.. It's pretty obvious that I didn't mean literally 5 minutes including the MQ.

Ohh? So you admit to be a f#cking liar then? Let the record show Trollololol as a self proclaimed LIAR who can not be trusted

Swish
05-26-2016, 01:25 PM
what a fun server you play on where there's 2 legal types of currency :o

Troubled
05-26-2016, 01:29 PM
Break time. Let's go grab a bite, Ralph.

jcr4990
05-26-2016, 01:40 PM
If that's your definition of having fun, have fun :)

Idk if I'm allowed to post it or not but.. Just google Red99 RMT and u can read all the fun stories about how rampant RMT was (and prolly still is) on Red99. The dead server u cherish so much. Do u not remember this? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Keep spinning your false narrative that nobody believes though.

jcr4990
05-26-2016, 01:41 PM
Ohh? So you admit to be a f#cking liar then? Let the record show Trollololol as a self proclaimed LIAR who can not be trusted

Oh shit you got me. You caught the tater.

Raev
05-26-2016, 01:44 PM
As a wise tranny once said (Maerilith)

"There are no winners in Elf Sim"

this is almost sigworthy

Priceline
05-26-2016, 02:05 PM
Idk if I'm allowed to post it or not but.. Just google Red99 RMT and u can read all the fun stories about how rampant RMT was (and prolly still is) on Red99. The dead server u cherish so much. Do u not remember this? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Keep spinning your false narrative that nobody believes though.

Try red today!

http://i.imgur.com/UbnrHHy.gif

BigLe2e
05-26-2016, 04:11 PM
This is pretty much the equivalent of liking your own Facebook status.
And nobody likes that guy

BigLe2e
05-26-2016, 04:13 PM
This is pretty much the equivalent of liking your own Facebook status.
And nobody likes that guy

I lose, swish quoting himself doest let me quote. I guess you all shouldn't like me either now

Oleris
05-26-2016, 08:40 PM
phinny is pretty fun.

jcr4990
05-26-2016, 09:33 PM
phinny is pretty fun.

Pras it

Raev
05-26-2016, 10:24 PM
I have a vision . . . .

It's 2020. Phinigel is now on the 25th expansion. BDA is struggling to beat Luclin and buying Defiant gear with krono to help themselves. This thread now stretches though 1250 pages of Trollololol v Swish v Mistle.

what kind of frankenstein thread have I created . . .

Troubled
05-26-2016, 10:32 PM
Another day hard at it. See you tomorrow, Ralph.

http://i.imgur.com/RSYJfMy.jpg

arsenalpow
05-26-2016, 10:46 PM
phinny is pretty fun.

Pras it

http://i.imgur.com/7Gw5lk9.jpg

jcr4990
05-26-2016, 10:47 PM
Just slayin dragons and acquiring pixels with my pals

http://i.imgur.com/7Gw5lk9.jpg

sirelothar
05-26-2016, 10:49 PM
nice zerg bda

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-26-2016, 11:17 PM

+1

Oleris
05-26-2016, 11:26 PM
want to kill last mob in com for my epic on shaman?

jcr4990
05-26-2016, 11:52 PM
want to kill last mob in com for my epic on shaman?

Bregandaerth.net

Think we're gonna start focusing pretty heavily on epic fights soon. Or so I hear.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-27-2016, 12:33 AM
Real chanter epic doesn't get itemized till PoP. Don't buy the hype. Tell them chanters to wait.

nicemace
05-27-2016, 03:42 AM
phinny is pretty fun.

i saw you floating around. have you decided on a guild yet?

Gorillas
05-27-2016, 08:11 AM
This thread is all different levels of pathetic.

It's like when a guy quits and says he's going to a much better job, and then he shows up everyday telling you how much better things are

jcr4990
05-27-2016, 01:00 PM
Chets keeps denying my application - will you sponsor me Trollololol?

I'm personally cool with inviting any P99 pals that legitimately want to join us with only a few exceptions. But I'm not an officer so not really my choice. If Chest says no you're prolly screwed :P

arsenalpow
05-27-2016, 01:03 PM
I'm personally cool with inviting any P99 pals that legitimately want to join us with only a few exceptions. But I'm not an officer so not really my choice. If Chest says no you're prolly screwed :P

It doesn't matter what I say, he'd have to pass trial. Does anyone honestly think that Spyder would actually pass a vote from BDA members?? There's absolutely no way.

khanable
05-27-2016, 01:07 PM
all we are sayingggg

is give spyder a chanceee

Ravager
05-27-2016, 01:17 PM
It doesn't matter what I say, he'd have to pass trial. Does anyone honestly think that Spyder would actually pass a vote from BDA members?? There's absolutely no way.

I don't even play Phinny, but I still have a vote on the board. For 5k on P99 you have my vote Spyder.

gildor
05-27-2016, 01:21 PM
RMT confirmed ^

jcr4990
05-27-2016, 03:03 PM
50% bonus xp + double faction + 40% off all marketplace items from 12pm PST today (Right now) til 12pm PST Tuesday for memorial day weekend. If you're still on the fence now's the time to try.

Priceline
05-27-2016, 05:22 PM
50% bonus xp + double faction + 40% off all marketplace items from 12pm PST today (Right now) til 12pm PST Tuesday for memorial day weekend. If you're still on the fence now's the time to try.

hey that's almost as good as reds exp... almost

Ravager
05-27-2016, 05:32 PM

I dunno, my experience on Red was pretty crappy.

jcr4990
05-27-2016, 06:32 PM

If only people actually played there then that might be a good point!

Swish
05-27-2016, 06:37 PM

so you're not playing for nostalgia then? lol

Ravager
05-27-2016, 06:43 PM

Why is that funny?

Chaboo_Cleric
05-27-2016, 06:46 PM
Red is dead. Empire has left. Sorry

jcr4990
05-27-2016, 06:48 PM

Hey all.

We'd like to start turning on Bonus EXP more often for occasions such as holidays.

So, to start this off, we have turned on a 25% EXP Bonus from now until the end Memorial Day.

Enjoy!

About Red99: EXP Bonus scaling has been added. The Bonus will scale from 100% at Level 1 to 0% at Level 50. (100 - (Level * 2)).

EXP Loss on PvP Death has been removed.

XP Bonus has been bumped up to 1.5 from 1.25.

Thank you for your exceptionally intelligent post as usual Swish!

Swish
05-27-2016, 06:51 PM
You're welcome. Lets ignore the cash shop/Daybreak cash bit. I know you guys enjoy that but some people still like to work for their items ;)

moss_snake_shadowknight
05-27-2016, 06:54 PM
guys, Swish is posting!

http://i.imgur.com/4ve72SW.gif

Pokesan
05-27-2016, 06:58 PM
"almost universally"? I wouldn't say that. Perhaps you didn't read it. My work here isn't done,

jcr4990
05-27-2016, 07:00 PM
You're welcome. Lets ignore the cash shop/Daybreak cash bit. I know you guys enjoy that but some people still like to work for their items ;)

Well since I'm pretty much 100% sure you have no idea how any of it works or what you're talking about. Let me just clarify that 40% off is only for marketplace items purchased with the DBG reward points whatever they're called. Those items include XP pots and cosmetic stuff like pet illusions and weapon ornaments. You aren't going to the marketplace to get 40% off fungi tunics. Don't be an idiot.

Swish
05-27-2016, 07:08 PM
You aren't going to the marketplace to get 40% off fungi tunics.[/B] Don't be an idiot.

I never said that. Why are you saying that?

http://i.imgur.com/cgGDIWN.jpg

You get riled up so easy lol

Swish
05-27-2016, 07:09 PM
guys, Swish is posting!

http://i.imgur.com/4ve72SW.gif

Also that probably sums up BDA at this point. 10% posting about Phinny in this thread, 90% firing shots at me lol.

Sad, but keep going :o

jcr4990
05-27-2016, 07:56 PM
I never said that. Why are you saying that?

some people still like to work for their items ;)

Kinda implies you thought people were buying items from marketplace. Unless you're implying people like to "work" for their xp pots and cosmetic items?

Swish
05-27-2016, 08:05 PM
Kinda implies you thought people were buying items from marketplace.

so you're now saying nobody RMT'd for weapons to level quicker?

jcr4990
05-27-2016, 08:20 PM
so you're now saying nobody RMT'd for weapons to level quicker?

Krono and Marketplace are 2 different things.

God damn you're stupid.

Pokesan
05-27-2016, 08:29 PM
did anyone buy a chrono, sell it for plat, then buy gear with the plat?

Swish
05-27-2016, 08:48 PM

Krono and Marketplace are 2 different things.

God damn you're stupid.

So you're saying nobody got their wallet out for pixels? Is that what you're saying?

Backpedal some more :o

Ravager
05-27-2016, 09:23 PM
Why do you care so much Swish? And don't say you don't, because you're the only one here making a big deal about it. Phinny isn't P99 and nobody here is trying to say otherwise.

jcr4990
05-28-2016, 12:49 AM
So you're saying nobody got their wallet out for pixels? Is that what you're saying?

Backpedal some more :o

http://i.imgur.com/d6XlBqr.gif

Nirgon
05-28-2016, 01:02 AM
was there at least a rotation for who got to buy epics for krono as they became available? or was some kind of "whoever pays the most gets it" scumbag, toxic capitalist system put in place?

oh can you only imagine

Pokesan
05-28-2016, 01:04 AM
was there at least a rotation for who got to buy epics for krono as they became available? or was some kind of "whoever pays the most gets it" scumbag, toxic capitalist system put in place?

oh can you only imagine

pras the duke

burkemi5
05-28-2016, 01:08 AM
I imagine swish has a drag erase board behind him that he adds a tally mark to every time he thinks he makes a BDA member "mad." I just imagine him being so proud of himself. Then he soldiers on as he still has more work to do!

Phantasm
05-28-2016, 01:49 AM
I like to imagine my Swish wearing a tuxedo shirt

But really, good riddamce BDA! I can now join the all iksar guild I've been longing for

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-28-2016, 03:22 AM

Swish
05-28-2016, 06:55 AM
I imagine swish has a drag erase board behind him that he adds a tally mark to every time he thinks he makes a BDA member "mad." I just imagine him being so proud of himself. Then he soldiers on as he still has more work to do!

Lol, nah not really but any tally would be dwarfed by the amount of responses I get from the Phinny playere for every 1 post I make :o

This thread could easily go 1000 pages, you'll nevee be able to leave this forum :D

Swish
05-28-2016, 06:57 AM

oh can you only imagine

It actually PAYS to be on BDAs loot council on Phinny, apply today for the low joining fee of 1 krono and catapult yourself to the front of the pixel lines.

Troubled
05-28-2016, 07:17 AM
Mornin' Ralph. Let's get to work.

Swish
05-28-2016, 07:22 AM
Mornin' Ralph. Let's get to work.

See? :)

Uuruk
05-28-2016, 07:41 AM
guess which cuck faggot has 128 posts in this thread.

Kushie
05-28-2016, 08:33 AM
Swish got mad at BDA years ago and hasn't stopped posting about it since. It's his first time being mad on the internet.

Nihilist_santa
05-28-2016, 11:12 AM
I like to imagine my Swish wearing a tuxedo shirt

But really, good riddamce BDA! I can now join the all iksar guild I've been longing for

I like to think of Swish as an Ice Dancer, dressed in an all-white jumpsuit, and doing an interpretive dance of my life.

What do krono go for on Phinny? They are like 1-1.5 mil on drinal. That's a lot of old classic shit you can buy.

k2summit
05-28-2016, 11:14 AM
I like to think of Swish as an Ice Dancer, dressed in an all-white jumpsuit, and doing an interpretive dance of my life.

What do krono go for on Phinny? They are like 1-1.5 mil on drinal. That's a lot of old classic shit you can buy.

7.5-8k generally

jcr4990
05-28-2016, 03:28 PM
Well looky what I found

http://i.imgur.com/6z8AArv.jpg

jcr4990
05-28-2016, 03:58 PM
WHERE'D YOU GET ALL THAT GEAR SWISH? Confirmed hypocritical RMT scum.

Oleris
05-28-2016, 05:11 PM
got 75% of 59-60 with 1 xp pot XD

Oleris
05-28-2016, 07:14 PM
Are you Oleris on P99?

Olerris

59-60 in 5 hours. I think that's faster than chardok on p1999

jcr4990
05-28-2016, 08:00 PM
Olerris

59-60 in 5 hours. I think that's faster than chardok on p1999

Currently got a grp in Chardok with 2 charm pets both quadding for 218. Parsing at 220-280 dps each. Mobs are esplodin. Got 70% of 55 in like... 1.5 hrs?

burkemi5
05-28-2016, 08:20 PM
Currently got a grp in Chardok with 2 charm pets both quadding for 218. Parsing at 220-280 dps each. Mobs are esplodin. Got 70% of 55 in like... 1.5 hrs?

Wow sounds horrible you obviously must EARN your exp like on p99 where exp is slow as fuck and you sometimes have to sit afk for hours. Anything else is bullshit and should be minimized.

Swish
05-28-2016, 08:49 PM
Well looky what I found

http://i.imgur.com/6z8AArv.jpg

lol, obviously thats not me... but who am i to tell RNF what's true with the BDA spin club here? ;)

jcr4990
05-28-2016, 09:24 PM
lol, obviously thats not me

http://i.imgur.com/XzuYCuF.gif

Oleris
05-29-2016, 12:11 AM
HoT mobs maybe do 25% health to a warrior the entire fight. 126 drops from HoT mobs today. XD

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-29-2016, 12:59 AM
daughter: "Dad, isn't that our server?"

father: "No, that's our server 15 years ago if it was actually today, and the gm's had finally decided they did not give a fuck."

http://i.imgur.com/t1xSoXr.jpg

Swish
05-29-2016, 01:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XzuYCuF.gif

I've never rolled a human and I never will. Scum scum scum.

jcr4990
05-29-2016, 02:21 AM
I've never rolled a human and I never will. Scum scum scum.

Well good thing you said so. We all know Swish would never lie or misrepresent the facts.

http://i.imgur.com/YFVzeti.gif

Phantasm
05-29-2016, 08:24 AM
You two manage to fuck up rnf for everyone else

Fuck or fight already, the sexual tension is killing me

jcr4990
05-29-2016, 01:12 PM
You two manage to fuck up rnf for everyone else

Fuck or fight already, the sexual tension is killing me

This is pretty much the only thread I post in anymore. Every other RNF thread should be way better if RNF sucking is my fault.

Oh wait all the other threads suck too :P

Sodors Finest Poster
05-30-2016, 08:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/c4Bv05K.gif

jwargod
05-30-2016, 11:31 AM
Loving Phinny so far. Not ideal but better then the monopolies and lawyerquesting on p99 so far. I'm one for rules to help keep things in order, but there is such a thing as abuse.

Alenon
05-30-2016, 11:47 AM
Xp going a lot smoother now, granted the bonus helped but 6.5 levels in 4 hours last night

jcr4990
05-30-2016, 04:47 PM
Xp going a lot smoother now, granted the bonus helped but 6.5 levels in 4 hours last night

Xp bonus + xp pots is legit.

In other news ding first L60 BDA that didn't have a character before the official guild move:

http://i.imgur.com/kAJ7fcz.jpg

Expediency
05-30-2016, 05:05 PM
Xp bonus + xp pots is legit.

In other news ding first L60 BDA that didn't have a character before the official guild move:

How long are you guys planning to keep posting here on p99 now that you've moved on?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=phinigel+server+forums

jcr4990
05-30-2016, 05:44 PM
How long are you guys planning to keep posting here on p99 now that you've moved on?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=phinigel+server+forums

This thread is dedicated to BDA and Phinigel. I think I'm posting in the right place?

Swish
05-30-2016, 05:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/THb7JyJ.gif

Thread died, nobody cares... but keep going with your "updates".

jcr4990
05-30-2016, 06:22 PM

You don't care so much that you can't stop posting here daily

http://i.imgur.com/U8fdcPG.gif

BigLe2e
05-30-2016, 06:58 PM

Everyone else sure, but you least of all, cannot say you don't care about BDA. You've had their guild tag on your blow up doll for how many years now?

Swish
05-30-2016, 07:46 PM
You needed me to keep this thread alive though.

Pokesan
05-30-2016, 09:46 PM
screenshots from phinny are like thumbscrews while waiting for green99

jcr4990
05-30-2016, 10:14 PM
screenshots from phinny are like thumbscrews while waiting for green99

Green99 is vaporware my friend

http://i.imgur.com/Ra5MDNb.jpg

sirelothar
05-31-2016, 12:02 AM
BDA enjoyed the exp bonus this memorial weekend and we are pretty much ready to venture into the planes. Go BDA!

xKoopa
05-31-2016, 12:13 AM
BDA enjoyed the exp bonus this memorial weekend and we are pretty much ready to venture into the planes. Go BDA!

Woah! Watch out, Innoruuk!

Oleris
05-31-2016, 02:27 AM
Spent 5 hours and cleared every single mob, including trash, in TOV. I felt like CSG for those 5 hours

http://i.imgur.com/WLmIjx0.jpg

Uuruk
05-31-2016, 02:51 AM
Spent 5 hours and cleared every single mob, including trash, in TOV. I felt like CSG for those 5 hours

man everquest still hard after 17 years

raato
05-31-2016, 02:57 AM

And it felt great, didnt it? :>

jcr4990
05-31-2016, 03:23 AM

Pras. Everquest the way it was meant to be played. P99 can keep its "classic" fte races and single pulling every raid mob in every zone to the entrance without touching anything else ever. Apparently that's what qualifies for classic these days. Damn kids.

Uuruk
05-31-2016, 03:28 AM
GUYS STILL PLAYING EVERQUEST LIKE ITS THEIR JOB 17 YEARS LATER

LOL

Verath
05-31-2016, 06:59 AM
I have to admit, I am relieved when I join a group filled with BDA. These "live" and "tlp experience" only players are so god damn bad. Almost none of them know how to properly play their class. My biggest gripe is that 9/10 clerics think that burning 2 CHeals to heal our tank because the mob CH himself is better than spending 40 mana on a stun.

Or the enchanters that sit there like jackasses and leave charmed pets right next to them and get beat down to 10% for no reason.

And the shamans that sit there at 100% HP and 10% mana.

I don't run into these issues when grouping with BDA and Skallagrim. I don't think the TMO is real there because they all suck ass.

arsenalpow
05-31-2016, 07:03 AM
I have to admit, I am relieved when I join a group filled with BDA. These "live" and "tlp experience" only players are so god damn bad. Almost none of them know how to properly play their class. My biggest gripe is that 9/10 clerics think that burning 2 CHeals to heal our tank because the mob CH himself is better than spending 40 mana on a stun.

Or the enchanters that sit there like jackasses and leave charmed pets right next to them and get beat down to 10% for no reason.

I don't run into these issues when grouping with BDA and Skallagrim. I don't think the TMO is real there because they all suck ass.

I'm sure most BDA aren't as good as some of the longstanding Phinny guilds, but we've all been trying to maintain guild groups because the PUGs are sooooooo bad just like you've said. I hit 57 before I logged yesterday, and that was after skipping all of Saturday to soak up the Holiday weekend. Holiday bonus XP was good to BDA.

jcr4990
05-31-2016, 04:03 PM

What mythical BDA cleric did you group with that stuns CH's?!?!

Haha just kiddin :D Most of us are pretty good players imo. I have full faith that when it doesn't require wallstaring contests for 16 hours at a time we'll do just fine in the raid scene once we're all leveled and geared a bit. Also I totally feel your pain on charmers that stand right next to their pets. Worst idea ever. Pretty much any camp in the game you have plenty of room to walk to the other side of the room and put it on guard to give yourself time to mez or whatever without losing 3/4 your hp on every break.

TMBLOW
05-31-2016, 04:10 PM
we'll do just fine in our own raid instances once we're all leveled and geared a bit.

ftfy

jcr4990
05-31-2016, 04:20 PM
ftfy

when it doesn't require wallstaring contests for 16 hours at a time

Fixed it to pretty much exactly what I said? Thanks I suppose :P

Hoozi
05-31-2016, 05:15 PM
Looking for a guild on phinny and peeps to level with. PM me.

Raev
05-31-2016, 05:27 PM
I have to admit, I am relieved when I join a group filled with BDA. These "live" and "tlp experience" only players are so god damn bad.

I read this and my first thought was 'what a pathetic troll by a BDA member'. But after further reflection, this actualyl makes sense. Even the typical semi-competent knuckledragging zergling that fills the ranks of BDA must have acquired some basic skills after playing Classic EQ for several years. It will be interesting to see what happens as the expansions continue and BDA members aren't using familiar abilities in familiar zones though.

But man, Phinigel really is the promised land for BDA if they can not only avoid poopsocking but be considered decent players as well. Chest must be patting himself on the back hard every night.

Join the quest for Classic Feel over Classic Mechanics sir! Where we threaten to sign up nilbog for a mountain of junk mail unless he agrees to our demands!

maurilax
05-31-2016, 05:45 PM
I read this and my first thought was 'what a pathetic troll by a BDA member'. But after further reflection, this actualyl makes sense. Even the typical semi-competent knuckledragging zergling that fills the ranks of BDA must have acquired some basic skills after playing Classic EQ for several years. It will be interesting to see what happens as the expansions continue and BDA members aren't using familiar abilities in familiar zones though.

But man, Phinigel really is the promised land for BDA if they can not only avoid poopsocking but be considered decent players as well. Chest must be patting himself on the back hard every night.

Join the quest for Classic Feel over Classic Mechanics sir! Where we threaten to sign up nilbog for a mountain of junk mail unless he agrees to our demands!

who hurt you?

Raev
05-31-2016, 06:07 PM
Oh no, the deadly 'u mad bro' comeback. I've never seen that material before.

BDA: as bad at RNF as they are at EQ

Swish
05-31-2016, 06:14 PM
Oh no, the deadly 'u mad bro' comeback. I've never seen that material before.

BDA: as bad at RNF as they are at EQ

Careful now Raev, they'll make a character with a name close to yours and tell everyone you actually play there :o

Raev
05-31-2016, 06:27 PM
Wait, so despite the fact that I just called you out for having all the linguistic ability of a chimpanzee you respond with . . . yet more boring 'u mad' 'u salty' cliches? I await your latest variant of this in anxious anticipation. Not.

Then you have the temerity to claim that I can't hack it in the raid scene here even though your entire guild is fleeing the server because they can't hack it here while I got tired of batphoning after getting a shroud, primal, and Vulak weapon. Somehow I don't feel like those are equivalent.

This is such extreme mental disillusion I don't think there is any going back without being strapped to a chair with your eyes taped open and being forced to watch videos of reality Clockwork Orange style.

Pokesan
05-31-2016, 06:31 PM
im the best at video games how dare you say that to me

Swish
05-31-2016, 06:50 PM
I can't wait for their next update :o

jcr4990
05-31-2016, 06:52 PM
im the best at video games how dare you say that to me

jcr4990
05-31-2016, 07:01 PM
I obviously don't have a ton of raid experience on Phinigel yet. But I can tell you that I've spoken to many people in high end Phinny guilds that also raided on P99 and the general consensus seems to be the fights themselves are harder on Phinny than P99 due to mitigation/presence of the mighty. Killing the actual dragon is somewhat of a challenge. Whereas on P99 killing the mob is a joke and 99.99% of the "challenge" is who can stare at screen longer and FTE faster. If that's your idea of fun more power to you but it's definitely not my idea of a good time.

If "competing" by poopsocking for 16 hours to do a FTE race at 4am for content you don't even really care about anymore cause you've been doing it for a year (Or 6 yrs for Kunark stuff) and there's infinite more years of the same content ahead of you is fun to you then play P99

If fighting dragons that are actually somewhat hard on a schedule that doesn't ruin your life with your pals and future content to look forward to with 0 poopsocking required sounds like a better time come play Phinny

http://i.imgur.com/fYMvBER.jpg

Raev
05-31-2016, 07:17 PM
OOOOHHHH OHOOOOH AHHH AHHA AHAHA AH.

I don't need a thesaurus to use words like temerity. My command of the English language is simply greater than yours. Which is not hard, because you don't even understand basic grammar. Your second paragraph is authentic Internet gibberish, and you still don't understand my 'u mad bro' post. Hint: I was not saying you are mad (though you clearly are), but mocking you for using such an uncreative comeback.

The Project 1999 Raid Scene Sucks
Of course it does; I don't think I've ever said otherwise.

Pokesan
05-31-2016, 07:29 PM
some1 needs a swirlie

AzzarTheGod
05-31-2016, 07:36 PM
waz app in this thread?

Pokesan
05-31-2016, 07:45 PM
waz app in this thread?

raev need a swirlie

call yo boyz

Swish
05-31-2016, 07:52 PM
OOOOHHHH OHOOOOH AHHH AHHA AHAHA AH. Did that clear things up for you dirty chimp?

I don't think there's any call for that in RNF.

indiscriminate_hater
05-31-2016, 08:08 PM
BDA take down Avatar of Fear yet? Gotta get them Thulian Claws upgrade

nhdjoseywales
06-01-2016, 08:44 AM
Phinny is awesome. If you want to join a huge guild that dominates open world content you can join AoS. If you prefer a smaller raid where every persons contribution matters there are guilds like OGC that split more mobs with less people than anyone on the server. Come to Phinny, see the mobs, kill them, and take their stuff.

Tuljin
06-01-2016, 10:22 AM
Raev is spineless

arsenalpow
06-01-2016, 11:00 AM
We're one fight short of finishing our first cleric epic. That should happen tonight.

Swish
06-01-2016, 11:07 AM
wasn't ixiblat like 2 weeks ago?

Pokesan
06-01-2016, 11:20 AM

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2281927&postcount=708

Nirgon
06-01-2016, 11:27 AM
thx for the old and new models mixed screen shot

now my brain has cancer

Sodors Finest Poster
06-01-2016, 11:43 AM
thx for the old and new models mixed screen shot

now my brain has cancer

Join the Cancer Progression Server (CPS) today and watch that cancer spread!

jcr4990
06-01-2016, 12:05 PM

6 days. Phinny has the skyfire version of the cleric epic quest. So you need 4 shards that drop off random skyfire mobs with like 1% chance to drop. They're no drop and not MQ'able so said cleric has to be present to loot them. Kind of a pain in the dick but we got enough for the first one last night.

Raev
06-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Raev is spineless

I wish I recorded that TS conversation where you went on and on for 15 minutes about how you didn't want your brother to hold you back from emulated EQ pixels.

It's pretty remarkable that you are still this upset over the merger of The A-Team over a year after the fact, but the unfortunate reality is that the whole 'small, casual, elite guild' plan just doesn't work with variance and the staff have shown no inclination to make changes.

Kind of a pain in the dick but we got enough for the first one last night.
It's funny but I think Phinny is a lot more hardcore than Project 1999. With a new expansion every 3-4 months you're going to have to play pretty seriously I would think if you want to get everyone's epic, do TOV once a week, etc. Of course, this is much better than the wall-staring that passes for Project 1999 raiding.

jcr4990
06-01-2016, 01:48 PM
It's funny but I think Phinny is a lot more hardcore than Project 1999.

In some ways it is but you can take it at whatever pace you want to really.

Tuljin
06-01-2016, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=Raev;2288261]I wish I recorded that TS conversation where you went on and on for 15 minutes about how you didn't want your brother to hold you back from emulated EQ pixels.

It's pretty remarkable that you are still this upset over the merger of The A-Team over a year after the fact, but the unfortunate reality is that the whole 'small, casual, elite guild' plan just doesn't work with variance and the staff have shown no inclination to make changes./QUOTE]

You are a steaming pile of shit and the whole server knows it. Many of my friends quit this game so you could be last in line for a Shroud after a year of sucking dick for pixels.

I wish I recorded all the times you were a complete fucking asshole, but my 8TB RAID5 data array couldn't store it all.

Tuljin
06-01-2016, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE=Raev;2288261]I wish I recorded that TS conversation where you went on and on for 15 minutes about how you didn't want your brother to hold you back from emulated EQ pixels.

It's pretty remarkable that you are still this upset over the merger of The A-Team over a year after the fact, but the unfortunate reality is that the whole 'small, casual, elite guild' plan just doesn't work with variance and the staff have shown no inclination to make changes.

You are a steaming pile of shit and the whole server knows it. Many of my friends quit this game so you could be last in line for a Shroud after a year of sucking dick for pixels.

I wish I recorded all the times you were a complete fucking asshole, but my 8TB RAID5 data array couldn't store it all.

Alarti0001
06-01-2016, 02:05 PM
I've been in BDA for several weeks now and everyone seems mostly cool . High percentage of conspiracy theorists though, but that might just be the internet pool. Chest is exactly what I imagined though, extremely short fuse to the point he starts sputtering when he gets angry. Threats of guild kicks in chat. All in all, lovely person. Anthrax is also a gem.

Cecily
06-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Lol you're guilded with Anthrax now? Omg I'm so sorry to hear that. I cussed him out during my app to Vesica Dei.

Alarti0001
06-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Lol you're guilded with Anthrax now? Omg I'm so sorry to hear that. I cussed him out during my app to Vesica Dei.

He's pretty silent unless you are in his vent channel and then I can just mute him. Just a journalist behind enemy lines learning that people aren't so different /sob.

Samoht
06-01-2016, 02:12 PM
even though your entire guild is fleeing the server because they can't hack it here

Can't believe nobody noticed this gem.

Lorean, can you please do us all a flavor and remind us what happened to your guild?

Nirgon
06-01-2016, 02:13 PM
yawl are just 1 happy family aint u

jcr4990
06-01-2016, 02:24 PM

Confirmed VERY mad

zanderklocke
06-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Xoquil, who is your brother again?

jcr4990
06-01-2016, 02:29 PM
Can't believe nobody noticed this gem.

Lorean, can you please do us all a flavor and remind us what happened to your guild?

I think someone pointed out that hypocrisy earlier in the thread. I could be wrong though. Either way still funny.

Raev
06-01-2016, 03:08 PM
I think someone pointed out that hypocrisy earlier in the thread. I could be wrong though. Either way still funny.

Nah, the situations are totally different. I had a small guild of good players who joined because they didn't want to poopsock or track. Rather than keep fighting a losing battle against 24/7 zerg poopsocking guilds, I joined the party. Meanwhile BDA had the 24/7 zerg, the trackers, and the poopsockers but just couldn't coordinate/play well enough. Also I am so incredibly happy not to be a guild leader any more. It's sooooooooooooooo much work.

Xoquil, who is your brother again?
Petros. I didn't let him join Rampage because he'd been repeatedly going off on me in tells and was generally being insane/annoying. Xoquil hadn't yet jumped the shark into the bitter shell of a player he is now, so I was fine with him at the time, and we had a TS conversation to make sure he was OK without his brother. He was . . . . quite enthusiastic. I mean, it wasn't even like 'well, I'll try it, and if I can calm down Petros over a few months can he app?' it was 'Bro I'm an awesome player and I don't want to let my brother hold me back from EQ pixel glory'.

Raev
06-01-2016, 03:12 PM
I've been in BDA for several weeks now and everyone seems mostly cool . High percentage of conspiracy theorists though, but that might just be the internet pool. Chest is exactly what I imagined though, extremely short fuse to the point he starts sputtering when he gets angry. Threats of guild kicks in chat. All in all, lovely person. Anthrax is also a gem.

Alarti is on Phinny and in BDA? I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

Also Chest feels like he's kinda relaxed as long as everything is going his way, but loses his composure quickly when things go wrong.

jcr4990
06-01-2016, 03:16 PM
Nah, the situations are totally different. I had a small guild of good players who joined because they didn't want to poopsock or track. Rather than keep fighting a losing battle against 24/7 zerg poopsocking guilds, I joined the party.

You literally just described BDA. Except we left the server cause we knew nothing would ever change instead of just jumping ship to the free pixel guild. We're not so different.

Meanwhile BDA had the 24/7 zerg, the trackers, and the poopsockers but just couldn't coordinate/play well enough.

Did you ever actually look at BDA's raid numbers during mid-late Velious? How often did you see us show up to track important Velious targets with our plentiful trackers? I feel like you're just taking Swish's word for it on how things were.

Ravager
06-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Also I am so incredibly happy not to be a guild leader any more. It's sooooooooooooooo much work.

Yeah, getting a dozen people to farm shit for you for a year so you could buy VP rots from TMO would take a bit of work.

Alarti0001
06-01-2016, 03:25 PM
Alarti is on Phinny and in BDA? I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

Also Chest feels like he's kinda relaxed as long as everything is going his way, but loses his composure quickly when things go wrong.

This exactly.

Raev
06-01-2016, 03:27 PM
Yeah, getting a dozen people to farm shit for you for a year so you could buy VP rots from TMO would take a bit of work.

I really don't know how to respond to something this stupid. The funny thing about this thread is that some of the people are pretty much over things (me, Trollolol, and amazingly even Chest) but others are still flaming hot.

Did you ever actually look at BDA's raid numbers during mid-late Velious? How often did you see us show up to track important Velious targets with our plentiful trackers? I feel like you're just taking Swish's word for it on how things were.
I didn't really pay attention, no. I just remember when the rotation broke up BDA was killing Faydedar with 80 players <shrug>

Ravager
06-01-2016, 03:34 PM
I really don't know how to respond to something this stupid. The funny thing about this thread is that some of the people are pretty much over things (me, Trollolol, and amazingly even Chest) but others are still flaming hot.

You said BDA couldn't hack it as a guild. I was merely remarking on the fact that your idea of a guild that can hack it is to buy pixels from another guild or get absorbed into a guild that can 'hack' it.

Don't get too riled about it, this is only RnF.

Alarti0001
06-01-2016, 03:44 PM
BDA is starting Sky day this Friday... on Phinigel server... in Velious.... while people are leveling....mandatory....smh

Relbaic
06-01-2016, 04:04 PM
The funny thing about this thread is that some of the people are pretty much over things (me, Trollolol, and amazingly even Chest) but others are still flaming hot.

I dont think you fit in the "over it" category.

dafier
06-01-2016, 04:11 PM
beyond boring.

dafier
06-01-2016, 04:11 PM
almost there!

dafier
06-01-2016, 04:12 PM
ONE THOUSAND!

Ravager
06-01-2016, 04:12 PM
BDA is starting Sky day this Friday... on Phinigel server... in Velious.... while people are leveling....mandatory....smh

Alarti is stalking a guild... on another server... for no apparent reason... smh

Raev
06-01-2016, 04:15 PM
ONE THOUSAND!

Victory!

It's been fun pals, but this thread has fulfilled it's destiny.

dafier
06-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Victory!

It's been fun pals, but this thread has fulfilled it's destiny.

I'm surprised it got this far. JK! I am not. RnF is all about BDA. We were a beloved guild on this server, and thanks to Swish and a few others who are demagogues, made BDA a beloved topic in the P99 forums.

jcr4990
06-01-2016, 04:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uvstFoz.jpg

I'm on the case

zanderklocke
06-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Petros. I didn't let him join Rampage because he'd been repeatedly going off on me in tells and was generally being insane/annoying. Xoquil hadn't yet jumped the shark into the bitter shell of a player he is now, so I was fine with him at the time, and we had a TS conversation to make sure he was OK without his brother. He was . . . . quite enthusiastic. I mean, it wasn't even like 'well, I'll try it, and if I can calm down Petros over a few months can he app?' it was 'Bro I'm an awesome player and I don't want to let my brother hold me back from EQ pixel glory'.

Who was Mauricewhite's brother?

Charlesbarkley...wasn't that the name of his brother's rogue that was in TMO for awhile?

maskedmelon
06-01-2016, 04:32 PM
I am intrigued now. Who is Alarti and what is his relation to BDA?

Man0warr
06-01-2016, 04:39 PM
An old TMO troll.

Anichek
06-01-2016, 04:43 PM
An old TMO troll.

An old TMO troll who was in BDA at one point on P99.

Or was that Stealin?

Or both?

I don't remember anymore.

Swish
06-01-2016, 04:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uvstFoz.jpg

I'm on the case

Were you the one that said I was Kekephee? As soon as I said I had a character in BDA the tinfoil conspiracies started lol

jcr4990
06-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Were you the one that said I was Kekephee? As soon as I said I had a character in BDA the tinfoil conspiracies started lol

There's been jokes about Kekephee being like 6 different people. I can't keep track of who he is anymore.

Sweettouch
06-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Apparently I'm Swish. Also cleric epic yayyy now do my fuckin rogue one i had ready for weeks

Pokesan
06-01-2016, 05:10 PM
We've all spent time "being" Kekephee. He's a huge slut.

Alarti0001
06-01-2016, 05:46 PM
Alarti is stalking a guild... on another server... for no apparent reason... smh

Do explain? I'm getting groups and levels. Seems to be a reason.

Alarti0001
06-01-2016, 05:50 PM

An old TMO troll.

An old TMO troll who was in BDA at one point on P99.

Or was that Stealin?

Or both?

I don't remember anymore.

I was in BDA waaaay back pre-tmo.

Also, why so much concern? I said most of you were pretty cool! Even made some pals.

Ravager
06-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Do explain? I'm getting groups and levels. Seems to be a reason.

I see now that reason was quite apparent from your stalker-esque report.

I was in BDA waaaay back pre-tmo.

Also, why so much concern? I said most of you were pretty cool! Even made some pals.

And who doesn't like to be used by their pals and then talked about behind their backs but loud enough that they still hear you?

Alarti0001
06-01-2016, 06:00 PM

And who doesn't like to be used by their pals and then talked about behind their backs but loud enough that they still hear you?

Insecure people? Is this multiple choice?

Alarti0001
06-01-2016, 06:02 PM

Also isn't the point of a guild to use multiple people to accomplish greater goals? Jus' sayin

Swish
06-01-2016, 06:19 PM
Also isn't the point of a guild to use multiple people to accomplish greater goals? Jus' sayin

Gotta rebuild that zerg somehow u no

jcr4990
06-01-2016, 06:59 PM
I personally don't mind Alarti being in guild at all (If he really is) but then again I was cool with inviting Spyder too. Again though not my call. I don't judge people based solely on their RNF posts I say everyone should get a fair shot at an app and if they're truly a douche it'll be obvious during their app period. Except Swish fuck you.

Swish
06-01-2016, 07:02 PM
I personally don't mind Alarti being in guild at all (If he really is) but then again I was cool with inviting Spyder too. Again though not my call. I don't judge people based solely on their RNF posts I say everyone should get a fair shot at an app and if they're truly a douche it'll be obvious during their app period. Except Swish fuck you.

Too late I'm in the guild, repping the East coast even though I'm not on the east coast.

Sweettouch
06-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Too late I'm in the guild, repping the East coast even though I'm not on the east coast.

Confirmed

Alarti0001
06-01-2016, 07:20 PM

;)

jcr4990
06-01-2016, 07:42 PM

Swisher does not have a BDA tag atm

Swish
06-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Swisher does not have a BDA tag atm

dont know who that clown is...can't imitate this

jcr4990
06-01-2016, 07:52 PM
dont know who that clown is...can't imitate this

http://i.imgur.com/iG1oDSC.gif

Alarti0001
06-01-2016, 09:30 PM
is Alarti really anonymous in BDA on phinny ?

this has to be the best troll of 2016

=)

indiscriminate_hater
06-01-2016, 09:41 PM
not sure if this has already been covered, but: has the BDA RMT cash out already occurred on p99?

Nibblewitz
06-01-2016, 09:42 PM
not sure if this has already been covered, but: has the BDA RMT cash out already occurred on p99?

RMT is not allowed here.

Swish
06-01-2016, 10:01 PM

They're just waiting for some raid scene changes, they'll be back in a flash at as soon as someone says "ro______"