PDA

View Full Version : chardok blacklist

kwah8787
05-07-2016, 03:05 PM
Lifelock - Traxexx

He got mad because a proxy didnt want to buy from him, and then refused to be puller so we repped. Then he switched to his alt Traxexx and claimed to be camping the entrance mobs so that he could shut down our chardok by petition for training.
Probably wouldn't want him in your chardok group if you dont want him to shut it down

JurisDictum
05-07-2016, 03:18 PM
I know there is an actual Chardok blacklist. And there is already at least 2 people blacklisted for this reason. Also be advised that there is a redlist of sorts for those that are a pain in the ass to Chardok with. Also a green list for the cool kids.

Ravager
05-07-2016, 03:32 PM
Virtually everyone in Chardok is a pain in the ass, must be a long red list.

JurisDictum
05-07-2016, 04:02 PM

If you do shit like fuck up 2 pulls and then /quit...welcome to the red list. Enchanters are the class that can get away with murder -- because you always need them. But some of the worse players I've ever met are Enchanters in Chardok. (some are cool).

Gimp
05-07-2016, 04:23 PM
If you do shit like fuck up 2 pulls and then /quit...welcome to the red list. Enchanters are the class that can get away with murder -- because you always need them. But some of the worse players I've ever met are Enchanters in Chardok. (some are cool).

I miss Vyal basically begging me to come join and then skipping the entire list to invite me. Only way my war and monk ever got close to 60

Pokesan
05-07-2016, 04:34 PM
i never believed in heroes until now

god bless you lifelock!

kwah8787
05-07-2016, 04:55 PM
update: A gm came into chardok about an hour after trax/lifelock was griefing, and said "this is stupid, lifelock, gate, now"

There is now precedent where GMs dont automatically rule in favor of the "xper"
when the "xper" is griefing.

shwiglet
05-07-2016, 05:53 PM
[Sat May 07 15:44:17 2016] Menden says, 'This is stupid, Lifelock, gate, now'
[Sat May 07 15:44:32 2016] Menden says, 'Thank you.'

khanable
05-07-2016, 06:10 PM
good, just what the server needed

you chardok people are a pack of dildos

jolanar
05-07-2016, 06:41 PM
He's the hero Norrath deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it.

Bill Tetley
05-07-2016, 06:46 PM

QFT

Swish
05-07-2016, 06:46 PM
Chardok XP groups are good, give it a try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6eaztnu5c4

Lune
05-07-2016, 07:39 PM
looking for jobless slobs to poop sock the Dok Block around the clock

join me and let's end the scourge of chardok

Sonno
05-08-2016, 03:44 AM
No one cares. Quite honestly this seems like an issue between two babies who are trying to see who can whine the hardest. Lifelock, while he can be incredibly annoying in chardok, is actually a decent puller. If you choose not to group with him or join a chardok group while hes there thats on you.. but with "decent" chardok pullers at a minimum, I most certainly will not be "blacklisting" anyone solely because YOU said so and YOU had a disagreement with one person.

Jmcwrestling
05-08-2016, 04:49 AM
I would like to see these black red and green lists :)

kwah8787
05-08-2016, 05:23 AM
No one cares. Quite honestly this seems like an issue between two babies who are trying to see who can whine the hardest. Lifelock, while he can be incredibly annoying in chardok, is actually a decent puller. If you choose not to group with him or join a chardok group while hes there thats on you.. but with "decent" chardok pullers at a minimum, I most certainly will not be "blacklisting" anyone solely because YOU said so and YOU had a disagreement with one person.

I dont think you read anything i said and just gave a generic post. I never said anything about a disagreement. I said that he disrupted chardok ae group for nearly 2 hrs before a gm made him stop. lol

Sonno
05-08-2016, 11:58 AM
I read exactly what you said, and again, could not care less. There was clearly a disagreement in that shitty zone as per usual which caused him to "disrupt" your already disrupted zone. Stop whining, grow a pair. You disrupt chardok each and every single day that you go and aoe it, this isn't anything new.. Now you are upset that someone "disrupted" your ability to "disrupt" the zone?

Bummey
05-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Classic Lifelock

Rygar
05-08-2016, 12:47 PM
I am going to stand up for Lifelock here, when I was heading there with a shaman to camp chardok pipe he offered to pay me 3k AND MQ the pipe to me so he wouldn't risk training us. I refused kindly but he offered me free loot rights and kept his word. Have my robe because of him, is a stand up guy and not some Chardok bully like I have seen of so many others.

Uuruk
05-08-2016, 12:52 PM
Does anyone disagree that Chardok has single handily destroyed the server along with being responsible for a lot of RMT and 2 boxing?

khanable
05-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Does anyone disagree that Chardok has single handily destroyed the server along with being responsible for a lot of RMT and 2 boxing?

I sincerely hope that recycle99 has a hard cap on all pbaoe's

mcbizzler
05-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Classic Lifelock

Swish
05-08-2016, 01:03 PM
I sincerely hope that recycle99 has a hard cap on all pbaoe's

Nixtar
05-08-2016, 01:07 PM
I dont think you read anything i said and just gave a generic post. I never said anything about a disagreement. I said that he disrupted chardok ae group for nearly 2 hrs before a gm made him stop. lol

Wait, someone who's pulling the entire damn zone is complaining about zone disruption? lol.