Scrooge
12-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Interesting.

DOPE
12-26-2010, 04:51 PM
Eclipse? I haven't been on in almost 2 weeks, what'd I miss? haha :P

Slathar
12-26-2010, 07:45 PM
islands 1 and 2 are a joke. also jika is quite possibly the worst player on project 1999 next to soichai

Ashimar
12-27-2010, 11:25 AM
wheres the tank??

to0p
12-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Have fun when they nerf the pets, seems like Mheads head got too big for his gnome body.

These guys are a classic case of greedy douchebags - they will jack your guild banks phat lewt before they roll out and try to take everyone with them.

Sad attempt.

Enjoy your 6 man raids!

Lazortag
12-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Have fun when they nerf the pets, ...

Just curious - how are they going to nerf them?

kevindee
12-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Have fun when they nerf the pets, seems like Mheads head got too big for his gnome body.

These guys are a classic case of greedy douchebags - they will jack your guild banks phat lewt before they roll out and try to take everyone with them.

Sad attempt.

Enjoy your 6 man raids!

Pretty sad 6 of us progressed more in one week then your entire of guild of 500 lvl 20's. Greedy Douchebags? Sorry dude we farmed hate long enough to get your gf's bp and made you rich from the gems you collected in the process. Hey though keep up the /random for raid loot im sure you and your entire underskilled guild will go far
.................................................. .................................................. ..................................
Mhead lvl 50 necromancer
http://eclipseguild.enjin.com/

Ihealyou
12-27-2010, 12:45 PM
How can there be drama in peace pipe :(

Slathar
12-27-2010, 01:47 PM

when the guild has a collective iq of 80

Scrooge
12-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Pretty sad 6 of us progressed more in one week then your entire of guild of 500 lvl 20's. Greedy Douchebags? Sorry dude we farmed hate long enough to get your gf's bp and made you rich from the gems you collected in the process. Hey though keep up the /random for raid loot im sure you and your entire underskilled guild will go far
.................................................. .................................................. ..................................
Mhead lvl 50 necromancer

Pay no mind to the flaming, talk is cheap after all. It's great to see another special team around though!

VictoryARC
12-27-2010, 02:44 PM
Those robes smell like fish

kevindee
12-27-2010, 06:40 PM
yea it does

Nariko
12-27-2010, 08:28 PM
No Drama =) There are always a few sour apples in every barrel, just a relief to get them picked out.

Greedy Douchebags? Sorry dude we farmed hate long enough to get your gf's bp and made you rich from the gems you collected in the process.Hey though keep up the /random for raid loot im sure you and your entire underskilled guild will go far

But this is rather humorous...
Lol. So what I got my BP? Like its the only one that will EVER drop? Did you ever ask the other Cleric if they had an issue with the random? No I guess not...

I think someones REALLY mad that they lost the /random on a Robe to someone that didn't have not one Planer piece and has been with the guild since the start...but don't care for your fellow guild members, we all understand now and bid you farewell. ;)

P.S. - Toop was wealthy before we even started the guild, and every CP in the Guild Bank came out of Toops own pocket and months of item rotation, and those Gems you also know are made into the resist gear we give to the guild at half price and pay for the Dot/Stones - of which you guys already made off with prior to your leaving - but we all know that you already knew all that.
Nice attempt the by the way, lost a ton of respect on your choice of actions, not just from me but every member you tried to recruit and many, many more.

But def the best of luck to all you guys and your future endeavors. wish you would have handled yourselves differently, but in the end, thank you - you've made us a lot stronger in the process. (This will be my one and only post regarding any of this, /wave)
Peace biotches, I'm out!

kevindee
12-27-2010, 08:44 PM
can't argue with a woman. I would never win

Slathar
12-27-2010, 11:39 PM
to summarize this thread eclipse guild = people with terrible beards/haircuts who steal from an emulation server guild

haeretic
12-28-2010, 01:41 AM
Let's set the record straight on a few things here:

No Drama =)
No drama? What about the trolling from your leader and officers in /ooc? Toop harassing our members in /tell? The false accusations that we are 'recruiting' from your guild? The both of you coming into a screen shot thread and trying to turn it into rants and flames? No drama indeed!

There are always a few sour apples in every barrel, just a relief to get them picked out.
Your "barrel" contains anyone and everyone. What actually happened here is that some of your best "apples" "picked" themselves.

But this is rather humorous...
Lol. So what I got my BP? Like its the only one that will EVER drop? Did you ever ask the other Cleric if they had an issue with the random? No I guess not...

I think someones REALLY mad that they lost the /random on a Robe to someone that didn't have not one Planer piece and has been with the guild since the start...but don't care for your fellow guild members, we all understand now and bid you farewell.
What's humorous is hiding behind /random as if its somehow fair to everyone. You know what isn't random? The location being raided, the mobs being pulled, the order those mobs are pulled in, and the fact that you often have, for example, 6 necros on fear raids and 0 in hate. Actually, I think I remember seeing Mhead on quite a few hate raids, but he's just a greedy douche bag that doesn't care about his fellow guild members, right?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that /random favors two types of people: the ultra casual members who have no planar gear and who only raid when it's in their plane, and the members who pull the strings in regards to what mobs are killed and when. I think that pretty much defines the type of people that stay in your guild. They would rather have things handed to them than earn them.

P.S. - Toop was wealthy before we even started the guild, and every CP in the Guild Bank came out of Toops own pocket and months of item rotation, and those Gems you also know are made into the resist gear we give to the guild at half price and pay for the Dot/Stones - of which you guys already made off with prior to your leaving - but we all know that you already knew all that.
No one is interested in your guild finances except to point out that there is very shoddy accounting and the potential for rampant corruption. Especially considering "farming gems" was a favorite guild pastime. Also, selling something at a discount isn't giving it away. Buying an item at a discount isn't stealing. Implying that we "made off" with guild funds is pretty ridiculous, and also exposes your own greed. Maybe someone got a stack of peridots. Oh no.

wish you would have handled yourselves differently, but in the end, thank you - you've made us a lot stronger in the process.
We made you stronger? I'm pretty sure time will tell a different story. Just because 6 members left to form their own guild, you guys have been raging. You make false accusations, talk trash, and cry very publicly. You want to discredit us, but look foolish and draw attention to us in your attempts. Here's a word of advice: worry more about your own guild and less about ours.

Vangorr_WAR
12-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Mhead lvl 50 necromancer

I'm no longer a member of peace pipe for my own reasons. None that are like your own. If you think Toop and Nariko gain cash from gems etc. You sir are a moron. Whether or not random for items is fair. Its fair in the sense they can let anyone do it and everyone. Personally when was Peace Pipe ever a premier raiding guild? I remember your stupid face when you were level 23 begging to suck Toop's nipple for items. Infact I remember you gaining quite a few items for free during Peace Pipe meetings. So with regards to Toop and Nariko. They have the best patience around. To have to deal with the countless morons in guild and whiners like you is amazing. If you think they are slowing you down from progression and are unfair. Take a walk in their shoes. Yes PP could use a makeover , but if thats the guild Toop and Nariko want to run then they can. Please don't sit there and say they steal cash etc to benefit themselves. I've seen Nariko and Toop Pull more shit out of their ass to help people then you shit from your mouth.

kevindee
12-28-2010, 06:48 AM
Infact I remember you gaining quite a few items for free during Peace Pipe meetings.

shows what you know in that one sentence.

Vangorr_WAR
12-28-2010, 07:24 AM
shows what you know in that one sentence.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2gw9cmq.jpg

Scrooge
12-28-2010, 09:07 AM
Can anyone post another decent screenshot for a change?

Omnimorph
12-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Bah, why wasn't i in that screenshot! it's blatant robe discrimination. Jerks!

Lazortag
12-28-2010, 12:43 PM
Have fun when they nerf the pets, ...

Still curious: how are they going to be nerfed? I asked before and no one responded.

Mardur
12-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Eclipse is cool with me!

Alkorin
12-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Quit killing isle 1 while we're on 4, buggers. Need me a tessera. QQ.

kevindee
12-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Can anyone post another decent screenshot for a change?

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa239/kevindhollis/phinny.jpg

kevindee
12-28-2010, 02:18 PM
best one of fear i could find.. well get more for sure

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa239/kevindhollis/fear.jpg

Scrooge
12-28-2010, 02:38 PM
Very nice! How many did you take down Phinny with? Did you do the Fear breakin yourselves?

kevindee
12-28-2010, 03:28 PM
3 is the lowest number we have tried so far on phinny. That fear screenshot Tmo had did the breakin but we have been trying to break it ourselves with just a couple people. It will happen

Scrooge
12-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Impressive, I look forward to seeing you guys in action.

Hogwash
12-28-2010, 03:53 PM
. That fear screenshot Tmo had did the breakin

oh god the irony.

Stibe
12-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Quit killing isle 1 while we're on 4, buggers. Need me a tessera. QQ.

Which one?

Stibe
12-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Still curious: how are they going to be nerfed? I asked before and no one responded.

50+ mage pets arent as OP.

Weezard
01-02-2011, 05:49 PM
/chuckle

How'd I miss this gem?

Alkorin
01-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Which one?

Got it from Mhead the other day, thank you again, Eclipse!

xshayla701
01-03-2011, 02:41 PM
3 is the lowest number we have tried so far on phinny. That fear screenshot Tmo had did the breakin but we have been trying to break it ourselves with just a couple people. It will happen

Three is definitely possible. Me and Nalkin tried to duo but I'm not sure you can since he summons. I'm sure there's a way

guineapig
01-03-2011, 02:48 PM

In Kunark mobs have better AC and more HP. They also hit harder.
Mage pets do not scale the same way that Kunark mobs do, they simply don'tr have the HP and AC needed to tank anything even close to their level post 50.

All that combined with the fact that mages have no utility means that:

1.)pets die faster than you can chain cast em.
2.) mob interrupts mage's casting
3.) mob kills mage

(Mage epic pet is badass though. But also one of the hardest epics to finish and epics wont be released till 6-8 months after Kunark goes live).

Stibe
01-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Three is definitely possible. Me and Nalkin tried to duo but I'm not sure you can since he summons. I'm sure there's a way

2 is doable but would both take forever and mostly suck.

Scrooge
01-03-2011, 10:39 PM
and epics wont be released till 6-8 months after Kunark goes live).

That's being overly optimistic there, Chicanery!

guineapig
01-04-2011, 12:01 PM
That's being overly optimistic there, Chicanery!

I don't think so. Enabling the epic quests is not the same as enabling an expansion. Heck they could even be in working order by the time Kunark goes live with just the quest scripts removed.

In any case, I don't foresee anything causing epics to be delayed once Kunark is live. Solro was more or less released on schedule and that zone involves roughly the same amount of quests scripting (if not more) than the epics.

kevindee
01-04-2011, 08:13 PM
phinny was killed with 2 people today every single caster and alt now has the robe in the guild

Jjlent
01-04-2011, 08:20 PM
yea, sancia and blane(myself 49 necro) dropped that fish boy like a bad habit today

wtf y cant i upload SS? it says upload failed

Stibe
01-04-2011, 08:33 PM
yea, sancia and blane(myself 49 necro) dropped that fish boy like a bad habit today

wtf y cant i upload SS? it says upload failed

Because you main is a monk. Thats why.

haeretic
01-04-2011, 08:41 PM
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/50182/module_gallery/original/49075.jpg

nalkin
01-04-2011, 10:22 PM
phinny was killed with 2 people today every single caster and alt now has the robe in the guild

The whole process was done with 2... or just killed him with 2?

kevindee
01-04-2011, 10:31 PM
The whole process

Pycoba_rng
01-08-2011, 03:05 AM
You guys are my kind of people. Grats to a worthy kill you two.

~Strat FTW!
~Pycoba

kevindee
01-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Very nice! Did you do the Fear breakin yourselves?

Broke and cleared fear today with 6 with 5 of us naked but me. We tried to poopsock at first but failed so had to do it the right way. No enchanters or Clerics

Mardur
01-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Just curious, do you guys kill the seahorses legitimately or by using this method: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZJgGTsQoM

Scrooge
01-08-2011, 08:41 PM
It's about time, good job! Any screenies?

kevindee
01-08-2011, 09:43 PM
we got some but pulled a 20h straight session in fear 2 clears were tired going to bed...

Scrooge
01-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Haha, I hear that, our first time doing Fear spanned 8 hours or so.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/900/fearaw.jpg

DevonG
01-09-2011, 04:57 AM
Try 24 hours.
Think we had 3 passout victims? (myself included)

Stibe
01-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Try 24 hours.
Think we had 3 passout victims? (myself included)

Haha yup. Stiff trying to figure out how i got from my desk to my bed. good thing i was drunk.

kevindee
01-10-2011, 08:20 PM
ill get some screenshots soon. We cleared it again last night. Sad to see so much loot rot. Grats to dycedarg from divinity last night we got his BP 2bracers and boots good night to be a pally

Cars
01-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Thats a GREAT night to be a pally...

Cars
01-10-2011, 08:37 PM
On a side note, is Phinny getting killed so often that the Trident rots ever? That would look real good on my lvl 22 rogue =)

stonebeard22
01-17-2011, 04:05 PM
I'm glad to see people are actually having a lot of fun higher up. I just started yesterday and I cannot wait to be up there with some of you guys.

I was getting scared it might be hard to find people to do stuff with at higher levels...

kevindee
01-17-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm glad to see people are actually having a lot of fun higher up.

We haven't been doing phinny lately been tearin up fear/hate every single day. Although we have grown a bit and its not just us 5 or 6 anymore. We have tons of fun and keep it skilled and professional. We tend to not participate in the 70 man zerg fest on a regular basis although we have been known to get in there and let our 9 people do some work with great success!

john_savage1982
01-18-2011, 08:35 AM
Mhead lvl 50 necromancer

http://www.mcdinternuts.com/images/cards/leaderboard/angryNerds.png

thedude
01-22-2011, 07:45 PM
These guys are pretty cool. Keep it low key (not in all the drama) and profesional. Gradner has helped me a few times. Good to see a guild raiding getting loot for their members and having fun.

Falisaty
01-22-2011, 08:57 PM
Very nice! How many did you take down Phinny with? Did you do the Fear breakin yourselves?

phinny can b done with 4... fear iv seen 3 ppl break into fear... just takes skill and a know how

kevindee
01-22-2011, 09:21 PM
phinny can b done with 4... fear iv seen 3 ppl break into fear... just takes skill and a know how

4 is over kill we usally do it with 3 70% of the time and have 2 manned it.

Our lowest number was 6 with a fear break in

DevonG
01-23-2011, 03:06 AM
These guys are pretty cool. Keep it low key (not in all the drama) and profesional. Gradner has helped me a few times. Good to see a guild raiding getting loot for their members and having fun.

The Gradner abides, my friend. The gradner abides.

Jjlent
01-24-2011, 01:59 AM
Sancia and myself have duo'd phinny.

Jjlent 50 monk/Blane 50 necro - Officer/Founding member of Eclipse

Goobles
01-24-2011, 03:57 AM
4 is over kill we usally do it with 3 70% of the time and have 2 manned it.

Our lowest number was 6 with a fear break in

I've seen Fear broken with 2. Boo ya

Scrooge
01-30-2011, 06:03 AM
I've seen Fear broken with 2. Boo ya

It's a thing of myths and legends!

to0p
02-20-2011, 11:42 PM

Like this: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27887

:cool:

Damaja
03-05-2011, 12:33 PM
O yea cleared island 1 and 2 of posky with 8 people

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa239/kevindhollis/sky.jpg
kinda curious how the pet models were changed, thats pretty cool

Throb
03-07-2011, 09:35 AM
kinda curious how the pet models were changed, thats pretty cool

in plane of sky... mage pets (only air pets can be used) look like genies

necro pets look like pink wisps.