PDA

View Full Version : ToV key ?

Hamedore
05-17-2016, 09:32 AM
Hey, I just hit 60 with my enchanter.
I'd like to raid in ToV, is there a key to acquire or some faction to get before being able to go there ?
Thanks

Joyelle
05-17-2016, 09:42 AM
There is no key required for ToV. I would advise you to get at least dubious with Claws of Veeshan before you make the trek out there though, just because it makes things easier as far as traveling to there and moving about certain parts of the zone. Sontalak is always up outside and will see though invis.

FatMice
05-17-2016, 09:46 AM
Also if you are interested in raiding in ToV I would work toward getting all your required spells and basic MR resist gear and a few of those clickies the raiding guilds require.

Sodors Finest Poster
05-17-2016, 11:08 AM
He may just be talking about halls of testing.

trite
05-17-2016, 11:21 AM
you're going to want ally with claws of veeshan....need the faction to turn in the armor you're going to get first most likely. Luckily as an enchanter you don't really need to take any negative faction hits once you have the faction so its a one time effort maybe some maintenance here or there....g'luck

Swish
05-17-2016, 11:24 AM
you're going to want ally with claws of veeshan....need the faction to turn in the armor you're going to get first most likely. Luckily as an enchanter you don't really need to take any negative faction hits once you have the faction so its a one time effort maybe some maintenance here or there....g'luck

Run through Kael and get out to Wakening Lands, then at that zone line there are sometimes faction groups you can join for fast factioning.

kgallowaypa
05-17-2016, 12:08 PM
Run through Kael and get out to Wakening Lands, then at that zone line there are sometimes faction groups you can join for fast factioning.

Just load up level 1 suffocating sphere, low resist on the giants and doesn't draw agro like tash and spend 4-6 hours there at the ent on the weekends. Once you get to Amiable, just use collaboration and you can turn in the quests to get to Ally.