PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with LFG

Tesla1982
05-18-2016, 05:50 PM
I'm not sure if this has been brought up at all yet but I do know that while in game im not the only with the problem. Whenever me or people in my group do a /who all lfg it just doesn't work, it lists everyone. When you do a /w all lfg 40 50, this doesn't work. Has this been an on going issue and is it being looked into? It helps a ton when you can just scroll thru a list of players who are LFG. I do know that this was working in the past about a year ago, I have taken some time off and came back about a month ago and since I came back it worked for me maybe twice.

Thanks in advance!

Lojik
05-18-2016, 05:52 PM
Projectlfg.com

leftharted
05-18-2016, 05:54 PM
Whaaa??

I was doing: /who all LFG 20 24

last night, and it worked several times; showing me the whopping 4 of us with LFG on in that range. not sure why mine would work and yours would not? for reference sake, I typed it exactly like above, with a full 'who' and LFG on caps... I doubt that makes a difference, but wanted to note it regardless...

Gumbo
05-18-2016, 05:58 PM
I know it does work if you just do / or /who and it will list everyone but if someone has their LFG tag on. It will list it next to their name as well.

Lojik
05-18-2016, 06:14 PM
Whaaa??

I was doing: /who all LFG 20 24

last night, and it worked several times; showing me the whopping 4 of us with LFG on in that range. not sure why mine would work and yours would not? for reference sake, I typed it exactly like above, with a full 'who' and LFG on caps... I doubt that makes a difference, but wanted to note it regardless...

Is it possible that all non anon 20-24 were lfg?

leftharted
05-18-2016, 06:36 PM
Is it possible that all non anon 20-24 were lfg?

Possible? Of course... Plausible? WTF are Those odds... heh...

i should have played the lottery yesterday.

Ravager
05-18-2016, 07:16 PM
It works for some zones, but not most. A while back I ran around and compiled a list of all the zones it works in, I don't know what the reasons for it working in these zones is, so it's possible some were just flukes or that they are different now. I do know that Gorge has worked for it as long as I've been here.

North Felwithe
South Felwithe
North Kaladim
Neriak Foreign Quarter
Neriak Third Gate
Najena
Gorge of King Xorbb
Grobb
Oggok
Lake Rathe
Arena
Surefall Glade
Blackburrow
Halas
North Qeynos
South Qeynos
Qeynos Aqueducts
Toxullia Forest
Erudin
Erudin Palace
Kerra Isle
East Cabilis
West Cabilis
Siren's Grotto

Since it seems to work in a few starting cities, it might not be a bad idea to just make a /lfg who all bot.