PDA

View Full Version : What if Blue was wiped once per week?

Izmael
05-20-2016, 10:27 AM
Just speculating... if Blue was wiped once per week (but all expansions unlocked right away), what would be the toughest mob that could be taken down on the server before next wipe?

What about monthly wipe?

I wanna say Weekly: Phinny, Monthly: Trak

But what do I know.

Spyder73
05-20-2016, 10:41 AM
Ignoring the obvious flaws in this question...But on Phinny I think Naggy/Vox was dead week 2? I don't think you would see any raid mobs killed during week 1 - especially not on P99

Ele
05-20-2016, 10:46 AM
Wiped each week? Lord Shin Ree

Monthly? CT 1.0 / Trak

Trungep99
05-20-2016, 10:59 AM
i think on the first progression server they killed naggy/vox/CT in the first 2 days

Tewaz
05-20-2016, 11:06 AM
Probably nothing. What is the incentive to kill yourself leveling when a wipe comes in 7 days?

Ele
05-20-2016, 11:19 AM
i think on the first progression server they killed naggy/vox/CT in the first 2 days

They also had OP monk combat tables, OP mage pets, and MQ2 hackers.

Loke
05-20-2016, 11:36 AM
Week in and week out I don't think anyone would keep grinding just to get it wiped, but if it was just for a week to see who could get the most impressive kill I'm sure some guild would coordinate the PL of a mage army. With enough people playing 24/7 I wouldnt be surprised if most of Kunark was killable. At the very least we already know Spiroc Lord is killable with like twenty L50 mages and some support, so it is either that or something harder.

Shift
05-20-2016, 11:37 AM

yep and that was The Faceless Order I raided with them on Lockjaw they have killed all raid encounters in a total of 72hrs or less first is was Lord Nagafen, then Lady Vox, then Phinny, then Innorruk, the CT, then Eye of Veesha. They had Lord Nagafen killed less then 38hrs.

https://www.facebook.com/The-Faceless-Order-262006387206096/

My Monk was Tranq Uilizer I had my monk to lvl 50 before 2 weeks

Zaide and Darth are the best raid guild leaders and this crew is by far the best professional players in EQ History they have Killed the Sleeper Twice first TLP and , and the verlaks whatever it was called and next is Lockjaw Sleeper. , they are the first to down all raid content to lock it down for themselves. but we did set up rotation with the upcoming guild asended darkness.

Videos i made when we raided together for a few months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMq02vZWx0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSZUkH7MJag

Faceless Order beating nagafen down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttj4H2H7YxE

Shift
05-20-2016, 11:45 AM
They also had OP monk combat tables, OP mage pets, and MQ2 hackers.
and your talking about Twisted Legacy on Ragefire TLP, they would use mage army bots and destroy crap it was so not fun, is why i rerolled on Lockjaw and went with The Facelss Order.

they use Gina, Fartaunt, ISboxer etc The Faceless order was all players all skills intact no cheating needed,

Spyder73
05-20-2016, 12:31 PM
yea but OP said with all expansions unlocked...So it wouldn't be 50, would be 60 level cap - and people could have access (theoretically) to Kunark and Velious weapons.

Even so, 1 week is a very short time on a game like EQ. The unemployed would still make a nice push that first week...but it would be pretty tough...Can imagine a lot of Bard swarm power leveling is the only way people could make the levels in time, and even then would be mostly naked

xKoopa
05-20-2016, 01:08 PM
yea but OP said with all expansions unlocked...So it wouldn't be 50, would be 60 level cap - and people could have access (theoretically) to Kunark and Velious weapons.

Even so, 1 week is a very short time on a game like EQ. The unemployed would still make a nice push that first week...but it would be pretty tough...Can imagine a lot of Bard swarm power leveling is the only way people could make the levels in time, and even then would be mostly naked

Bard plus 4 mages and a cleric could swarm and level super fast. The extra aoe from mage/cleric would make the kites go pretty fast

Alanus
05-20-2016, 02:54 PM
One week: Probably Warlord Skarlon. Maybe Phinny?
One month: Trak is probably doable.

xexbis0
05-20-2016, 06:20 PM
In a week I'm sure you could Zerg down certain targets assuming everyone just went balls to the wall for a full week as a challenge. N/Vox/CT/Inny. I doubt much else. I think you'd have to plevel the crap out of people. Dedicate a full force to pleveling a select 25-30 classes and gearing them out. but pocket DPS/buffs/heals/support following you around in mass non stop could feasibly generate enough levels and gear in a week to maybe go after some heavier crap if the effort was coordinated and vast enough.