PDA

View Full Version : Help, havent played in 4 years

riner101
05-20-2016, 05:50 PM
I started playing 4 years ago or so when 1999 first started under the name of Riner, I have gone long enough without my EQ fix so I have decided to return even though finding a copy of EQ titanium was very difficult, my question is there any chance my character is still saved into the server somehow? I have since changed my email and do not remember my original email in order to log into here so I had to create a new one, any help would be great!

NicholasLu
06-28-2016, 09:11 AM
I can help you if you need it and are online now

riner101
06-30-2016, 08:09 AM
just got your message, the original email I used I believe was a college email which I no longer have (jmize2@uco.edu) I currently use my gmail, I have since starting playing again under the character name Rinner, it would be nice to have access to my original character Riner from years ago if that's possible, any help is appreciated, Thank you

GinnasP99
06-30-2016, 12:59 PM
Unless you can remember the account name / password of the account with that character on it, you might be screwed. Good luck

Lunababy
06-30-2016, 11:54 PM
Riner? I tried out p99 when it first came out as classic and nobody was 50 yet but have never heard of that name o.O

Nuggie
07-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Send a PM to rogean. He is the only one who can help you with this, I believe. A petition in the petition forum would also not he amiss.

I would make a new account and a new char while you wait.