PDA

View Full Version : Any guilds going to Plane of Hate?

LGraves
05-20-2016, 09:30 PM
I am curious if any guilds are going to plane of Hate in the near future.

Looking for the Book of Souls or someone to physically show me were it's at. As I have read everything but I just need to actually see the location. I tried twice but both ended in fail..due to liches and aggroing 2nd floor due to looting corpse.Either way lesson learned.

I will provide stones. I can either help out with a clear or just gate :)

Send a tell to Batz in game or message me here.

:eek:

Shift
05-20-2016, 09:52 PM
I am curious if any guilds are going to plane of Hate in the near future.

Looking for the Book of Souls or someone to physically show me were it's at. As I have read everything but I just need to actually see the location. I tried twice but both ended in fail..due to liches and aggroing 2nd floor due to looting corpse.Either way lesson learned.

I will provide stones. I can either help out with a clear or just gate :)

Send a tell to Batz in game or message me here.

:eek:

Veloci Shift in a later on future might do a PoH clearing, just off trash, and leaving the raid encounters up , unless we do a Open Raid PoH. good luck though i don't see us doing this for maybe another month or so,

Sincerely , KiShift VS GL/GM

Nuggie
05-20-2016, 10:20 PM
Omni does hate once in a while in the USA AM hours.

xKoopa
05-20-2016, 10:58 PM
take a wc cap with you so if you get any aggro you can just cap out and try again without a CR

Lammy
05-20-2016, 11:02 PM
Would enjoy the opportunity to go along on a hate raid too, if ever someone needs a magician!

Kaight
05-21-2016, 12:51 AM
Venerate has been going. Not on a consistent day but you can probably talk to leadership about going up with us. I can't guarantee there isn't someone in the guild that needs the book though. But you can try talking to Kiix (leader) or Gogre (raid leader.) If you can't reach them, send me a tell in game and I'll see if they are on an alt or if there is anyone else to speak to.

Kieu
05-22-2016, 12:05 AM
Do you guys have the sk weapon rot often? from 2nd floor. I'd love to tag along if you guys do have things rot an SK could use.

NovaSeven
05-22-2016, 02:47 AM
Batz
billy batz? now go to hate and get your fuckin shine box

Swish
05-22-2016, 07:07 AM
Venerate has been going. Not on a consistent day but you can probably talk to leadership about going up with us. I can't guarantee there isn't someone in the guild that needs the book though. But you can try talking to Kiix (leader) or Gogre (raid leader.) If you can't reach them, send me a tell in game and I'll see if they are on an alt or if there is anyone else to speak to.

Unless something changed...if more than one person needs the book the 2nd/3rd/etc person can camp out and in and see another one on the table I think.

LGraves
05-22-2016, 07:23 AM
That's pretty awesome Swish. Thanks for the replies, I will be in touch. As for the cap, I didn't click it off in time =p trying to finish another one. Went up naked so there is no worry about a CR.

Amirite
05-22-2016, 07:56 AM
Unless something changed...if more than one person needs the book the 2nd/3rd/etc person can camp out and in and see another one on the table I think.

this was fixed to not happen anymore

Swish
05-22-2016, 08:18 AM
what's the respawn time now?

Kaight
05-22-2016, 09:27 AM
The wiki says 10 hours.

Bummey
05-22-2016, 09:59 AM
I've got a book in my inventory you can have. Contact me in-game on Bvmmey and we can set up a Renux kill.

LGraves
05-22-2016, 10:02 AM
Awesome! thanks much :)