PDA

View Full Version : Power Level the World

Taysh
05-29-2016, 06:07 PM
Greetings. I will be offering free Power Leveling Services to EVERYONE! Leave your In Game Character name and Level here please! Everyone is absolutely welcome in on it.

-Ahngfei

SowIsLifeSowIsLove
05-29-2016, 06:11 PM
Catholic. 26 cleric!!

azxten
05-29-2016, 06:11 PM
Ignition, 60 Wizard.

Mogs45
05-29-2016, 06:43 PM
xusid lvl9 Necro

Djinn_00
05-29-2016, 06:47 PM
Mrbonecollector, 16 necro

fahlen
05-29-2016, 07:13 PM
Leaving a friends name that just started.
Murkey 19 ogre SK. Welcome him to the server :]

Zaejii
05-29-2016, 10:25 PM
Are you still doing this? Level 5 Enchanter, Bestine.

SowIsLifeSowIsLove
05-29-2016, 10:41 PM
Nevermind. I don't take PLs from tranquil staff ninja looters.

zanderklocke
05-29-2016, 11:28 PM
Catholic. 26 cleric!!

Great name for a cleric.

Taysh
05-30-2016, 02:10 AM

Lol. You cast your judgment on me without knowing fully what occurred there that day. Does 1 moment define a persons existence? Even if I did ninja loot which I didn't, such a cleric under the name Catholic should know a thing or two about forgiveness. None the less, if you change your mind you know where to find me :D

Taysh
05-30-2016, 02:18 AM
Leaving a friends name that just started.
Murkey 19 ogre SK. Welcome him to the server :]

Cool thanks, I will catch up with him.

Taysh
05-30-2016, 02:19 AM
Are you still doing this? Level 5 Enchanter, Bestine.

Yes, I will catch up with everyone of you in time.

Kieu
05-30-2016, 02:48 AM
yallgotanymoreofthemstaffs 59 beastlord

Troxx
05-30-2016, 03:10 AM

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226227

OP is a shit stain.

Your thread is still one of the most epic backfires on the forums.

Troxx
05-30-2016, 03:47 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111445

Lammy
05-30-2016, 05:24 AM
I've seen the OP rustled in KC. Avoid being indebted.

lllinkk
05-30-2016, 08:42 AM
30 shaman savinyou.

Swish
05-30-2016, 09:15 AM
whenis the draw for this?

Swish

Taysh
05-30-2016, 10:38 AM

OP is a shit stain.

Hahaha Back at it again? Still mad at nothing that ever had anything to do with you? That is truly pathetic.
Epic Back fire? Please refrain from using, that overly used word. I simply posted to express my emotion, what exactly is a backfire?

I find that really funny, digging up a post that happened in Crush bone of all places, years ago. When a group of people see you solo, and decide your camp doesn't matter, and avoid your request x3 times to stop pulling the only 2 mobs in the zone you are camping, they deserve to have a few of their own mobs taken. FUNNIEST Part was, I ended up helping them, returned probably x50 what I took from them to teach them to stop and respect camps. A GM even came, and told them exactly what they were doing wrong. Not like I really have to explain this to a troll drama King who is forever out to bother people. Re-evaluate your life! Have a great day.

Taysh
05-30-2016, 10:39 AM
I've seen the OP rustled in KC. Avoid being indebted.

rus·tle
ˈrəsəl/Submit
verb
past tense: rustled; past participle: rustled
make a soft, muffled crackling sound like that caused by the movement of dry leaves or paper.
"she came closer, her skirt swaying and rustling"
synonyms: swish, whoosh, swoosh, whisper, sigh More
round up and steal (cattle, horses, or sheep).
synonyms: steal, thieve, take; More

Lmao @ people saying "rustled."

Taysh
05-30-2016, 10:41 AM
yallgotanymoreofthemstaffs 59 beastlord

Work on your material lol.

Nirgon
05-30-2016, 10:43 AM
Catholic. 26 cleric!!

http://i.imgur.com/kFmfHJo.jpg

Taysh
05-30-2016, 10:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kFmfHJo.jpg

Lol

Kaight
05-30-2016, 01:08 PM
Ahngfei, don't respond to comments. That's why the original thread got out of hand in the first place. No one would know your name or care if you hadn't responded to trolls (or posted in the first place.)

Tupakk
05-30-2016, 01:29 PM
I wondered why that thread resurfaced. Giving away free PLs to make your name good again is pointless, should of just rerolled a new toon and tried again with less QQ.

Taysh
05-30-2016, 04:21 PM
I wondered why that thread resurfaced. Giving away free PLs to make your name good again is pointless, should of just rerolled a new toon and tried again with less QQ.

I have always power leveled people. Who's QQing? Lol. Please take your negativity elsewhere.

Tupakk
05-30-2016, 04:29 PM
You QQd , your crying has tarnished your rep, whatever it was. The only one being negative is you. But thumbs up for trying to dig yourself out of that hole to China you dug.

Taysh
05-30-2016, 04:42 PM
You QQd , your crying has tarnished your rep, whatever it was. The only one being negative is you. But thumbs up for trying to dig yourself out of that hole to China you dug.

Twisted logic my friend. You just need someone to attack :)

Troxx
05-30-2016, 04:47 PM
Remember that time you trained me in KC Ahngfei?

I do.

I also remember a GM showing up to discuss the incident in person moments after you ninja logged as myself and my 3 groupmates all put in simultaneous petitions.

I do not recall you logging in for like a good solid week after.

Coincidence?

The point is you've proven yourself not to be a "nice guy who happened to do just one awful thing and needs forgiveness". You're just a tiger incapable of changing his stripes with a disturbing pattern of malignant behavior reaching back nearly 3 years.

Taysh
05-30-2016, 04:48 PM

I do.

I also remember a GM showing up to discuss the incident in person moments after you ninja logged as myself and my 3 groupmates all put in simultaneous petitions.

Coincidence?

Cool story bro.

Taysh
05-30-2016, 04:57 PM

OP is a shit stain.

Attacks/Flames
Argue the point, not the poster. Do not attack, slander, or bash fellow forum users.

Troxx
05-30-2016, 05:01 PM
Attacks/Flames
Argue the point, not the poster. Do not attack, slander, or bash fellow forum users.

You made your bed, now you get to sleep in it.

Herp
05-30-2016, 05:05 PM

I do.

Aw that's cute, having your whole group send in a petition over a KC train.

Btw, just because you convince your group to send in a mass petition doesn't mean you are right.. I once had 5 people in hands group all petition me for pulling Warlord room thinking it was their camp. Fraps or it didn't happen.

Lammy
05-30-2016, 05:22 PM
Hopefully can PL better than he pulls. LOL.

Taysh
05-30-2016, 06:17 PM
Hopefully can PL better than he pulls. LOL.

Log your little rogue online, and find out :D

Taysh
05-31-2016, 12:15 AM
Wow you trolls just come out of the wood works vigilantly.

For someone named Tell the Truth, you sure do tell a lot of lies, do people get off on slandering and attacking people who had nothing to do with them these days? Lol. It's a game, and the internet, your attempts to insult and bother fall short every single time. Instead, it just shows me how sad most of humanity really is.

NarcolepticLTD
05-31-2016, 04:28 AM
based on the way the OP is responding, I'd say he's less interested in actually playing here and more interesting in just trolling you guys.

and ya'll eatin that shit up

thufir
05-31-2016, 12:59 PM
just take advantage of the free pl guys. this doesn't have to be some kind of philosophical stance. maybe he needs to practice his training or something.

Maschenny
05-31-2016, 05:50 PM
Also, the victim of his imfamous story has put it behind her. Dunno why the justice league is still so riled up.

Aluin
05-31-2016, 11:16 PM
Gnarlybones 16 necro

Taysh
06-01-2016, 12:53 AM
Also, the victim of his imfamous story has put it behind her. Dunno why the justice league is still so riled up.

Pretty sure she got double the platinum for the staff anyway due to the attention of the situation, sounds like a win to me.

Kaight
06-01-2016, 01:10 AM
Pretty sure she got double the platinum for the staff anyway due to the attention of the situation, sounds like a win to me.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Nitsude
06-01-2016, 02:11 AM

Only 30k and the satisfaction of prying the staff from a banned monk in rags.

Taysh
06-01-2016, 11:28 AM

I sold it for 40k. Dude wanted it as special RnF collector's item.

Taysh
06-01-2016, 11:38 AM
Only 30k and the satisfaction of prying the staff from a banned monk in rags.

Yes, I probably was in rags at the time. Because I ask from help from no one, and do everything alone, maybe you can see why the staff was so beneficial to my existence. I love how people act like you are less of a person, because you sat at a stupid computer for less time than they did. Yes, flex that finger muscle some more. Even Frodo had trouble throwing the Ring into Mt.Doom, especially with all the hate and slander messages that FLOODED my window, I could barely find the rolls, not to mention another group rolled at the exact same time. I thought I won the roll, and when I found I didn't, I realized I had to give the staff away, when the GM showed, he told me to hand it over, with the hate from all the stream fan boys, and the faggot spamming, I just stood there for a bit and thought about how shitty this server really was.

Not to mention, when I unequipped the staff and was standing right in front of Kayyte, trying to open trade, i was D/c because the GM is an impatient piece of shit.

So all of these people who wanna constantly bring up this bullshit, are nothing but drama seeking internally broken people, who need someone to attack and negative energy to feed off of. Most of you don't do shit for the world around you, and are selfish, uncaring slandering trolls.

Pokesan
06-01-2016, 11:38 AM
e:nope

Maschenny
06-01-2016, 11:45 AM

Yes, I probably was in rags at the time. Because I ask from help from no one, and do everything alone, maybe you can see why the staff was so beneficial to my existence. I love how people act like you are less of a person, because you sat at a stupid computer for less time than they did. Yes, flex that finger muscle some more. Even Frodo had trouble throwing the Ring into Mt.Doom, especially with all the hate and slander messages that FLOODED my window, I could barely find the rolls, not to mention another group rolled at the exact same time. I thought I won the roll, and when I found I didn't, I realized I had to give the staff away, when the GM showed, he told me to hand it over, with the hate from all the stream fan boys, and the faggot spamming, I just stood there for a bit and thought about how shitty this server really was.

Not to mention, when I unequipped the staff and was standing right in front of Kayyte, trying to open trade, i was D/c because the GM is an impatient piece of shit.

So all of these people who wanna constantly bring up this bullshit, are nothing but drama seeking internally broken people, who need someone to attack and negative energy to feed off of. Most of you don't do shit for the world around you, and are selfish, uncaring slandering trolls.

oh, I get the hate now. Sorry everyone, carry on.

Littlestgnome
06-01-2016, 12:04 PM
Wait, let me get this straight. A person tagged in <Clue> is also a POS?

Tupakk
06-01-2016, 12:08 PM

And this is why you should of rerolled. You will be wrecked with this for life. I think I said that oh 5 pages ago.

Taysh
06-01-2016, 12:42 PM
And this is why you should of rerolled. You will be wrecked with this for life. I think I said that oh 5 pages ago.

Only the weak re-roll.

Pokesan
06-01-2016, 12:47 PM
don't let these dinguses cyberbully you

Troxx
06-01-2016, 02:39 PM
oh, I get the hate now. Sorry everyone, carry on.

It's about time you got it.

Dude's a shit stain.

Clasick
06-01-2016, 06:49 PM
the GM is an impatient piece of shit.

I see your working at re-building your rep ?
Bashing the staff will get you banned too...

Troxx
06-02-2016, 12:35 AM
I thought I won the roll, and when I found I didn't, I realized I had to give the staff away, when the GM showed, he told me to hand it over, with the hate from all the stream fan boys, and the faggot spamming, I just stood there for a bit and thought about how shitty this server really was.

You know, it was very funny to watch the story you wove in your original thread evolve only to settle on the excuse that **I thought I won and was about to hand it over but the GM "was an impatient piece of shit"**

For those interested:

http://imgur.com/a/2Ua04

While at the very start it looks like you probably did honestly think you won, by the 2nd screenshot it had dawned on you that you didn't.
-You then begged her to let you use it until you got a better upgrade
-called the winner a cunt when the answer was no
-whined that you should have just solo'd it
-petitioned the GM first because the situation was 'oh so unfair'
-got counter-petitioned by the whole group
-refused to hand over the stick until a GM showed up
-and then refused to hand over the stick once the GM showed up and ordered you to do so.

Revisionist history doesn't work when people have logs/screenshots of the incident.