PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Help

Kelor
05-31-2016, 03:36 PM
Hi there, is anyone free to help transfer 3 bags for me please?. Thanks.

Kelor
06-02-2016, 09:40 AM
Thanks for that not one offer.

Swish
06-02-2016, 09:58 AM
People are more careful these days, some good samaritans got caught up in an RMT ban wave last time out iirc. Handling high end items for someone you know generally isn't a good idea anymore.

mr_jon3s
06-02-2016, 11:17 AM
People are more careful these days, some good samaritans got caught up in an RMT ban wave last time out iirc. Handling high end items for someone you know generally isn't a good idea anymore.

This it sucks. I remember when all I had to do was ask someone in a high end raiding guild to transfer something for me and they would say sure no problem.

Thulack
06-02-2016, 11:19 AM
You still need help man? Didnt see you post other day and you didnt send me a PM. i can be on around 8pm est tonight.

Expediency
06-02-2016, 12:11 PM
Asking people randomly on here is a good way for them or you to get in trouble. If you are doing a transfer of less than 20k or so, just ask any level 60 from a well known guild if they will help with a small transfer. If you are trying to transfer something much more substantial, make sure its a good friend. Never ever go into the tunnel and just ask random strangers, you will get jacked by a level one with nothing to lose

Baler
06-02-2016, 05:51 PM
just ask any level 60 from a well known guild if they will help with a small transfer.

This + Take screenshots or record video of the transfer in case the worst happens.

PS. Don't feel angry that no one on the forums responded. The forums move at a slower pace then in game.

Bummey
06-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Asking people randomly on here is a good way for them or you to get in trouble. If you are doing a transfer of less than 20k or so, just ask any level 60 from a well known guild if they will help with a small transfer. If you are trying to transfer something much more substantial, make sure its a good friend. Never ever go into the tunnel and just ask random strangers, you will get jacked by a level one with nothing to lose

The Dial a Port guild is pretty reliable for transfers, too, and there are always some of them/us online and available to help.