PDA

View Full Version : Finally made it to EC tunnel! Now what?

Peatree
12-29-2010, 03:34 PM
Well howdy ho again all. Finally made it after several attempts as a low level druid from Misty Thicket. Only level 7 for now, and am going to bind in the city for now I suppose so I do not have to make that damn corpse run over and over from the Thicket.

So....what now? Cannot wait to see how things progress in this zone! Already had several cool people buff me before logging out this afternoon (was home during lunch and made the run). I forgot how freaking stressful it was running thru Kithicor at night!

Anyhow -- look for me in the tunnel either tonight or tomorrow! If your a lowbie like me would love to group with ya and get the grind going!

Oh yeah, btw, any help on where the nearest Druid trainer is so that I can get my new spells once I level up?

Yours truly,
Peatree
:D:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D

karsten
12-29-2010, 03:42 PM
peatree i tried really hard to read your post bust instead (lol i wrote bust instead of but, i seriously just did that) I just looked at the tits in your avatar for like three minutes

xnolanx
12-29-2010, 04:54 PM
i too suffered from your avatar,, lol..

but i saw you in ec earlier today. if you ever need any help or advice feel free to hit me up in game. look me up as nolan

Peatree
12-29-2010, 05:04 PM
Nolan Ryan right...classic name...I used to watch him throw for the Rangers back in the old old old Rangers Stadium way back in the day! Now he owns the team -- EVEN better!

Yak
12-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Rivervale (http://www.eqtitan.com/eqatlas/rivervale.html) is the closest place to get your druid spells. Just head from East Commands, West Commands, and then Kithicor Forest. Just make sure you run up on the wall as high as you can. From Free Port run on the right side. Even better of you can get a SOW. Once you get level 19, then you will get your ports from the West Commands. Then you can port yourself to North Karana and get your level 19 and 24 spells from there.

hedbonker
12-29-2010, 06:54 PM
And be advised. It is always night in Kithicor right now. I suspect fixing that is pretty low on the devs list right now what with the holidays and the other stuff they doing.

Extunarian
12-30-2010, 11:48 AM
Yak did you even read his post? He just ran from Rivervale. Wow.

dredge
12-30-2010, 12:44 PM

Chanus
12-30-2010, 12:46 PM
Yak did you even read his post? He just ran from Rivervale. Wow.

He said he ran from Misty Thicket! God!

Yes, I know...