PDA

View Full Version : WTS Powerlevel Torpor Shaman for Any Class!

wwoneo
06-03-2016, 02:32 AM
Shamikaze Suicideslower here and at your service!
I am a level 60 Torpor Shaman and I am Selling PowerLevel Services for players in the level range 1-35.

TYPICAL AVAILABILITY:

PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

I do not make schedules. Attempt to contact me in game on Shamikaze or Brainfreeze to inquire for Power Leveling!

CURRENT PER LEVEL RATES:
350 Platinum Per Level (1 --> 10) <3,500pp> (Requires Approximately 2 hour)
650 Platinum Per Level (10 --> 20) <6,500pp> (Requires Approximately 2 hours)
1750 Platinum Per Level (20 --> 25) <8,750pp> (Requires Approximately 2 hours)
2250 Platinum Per Level (25 --> 30) <11,250pp> (Requires Approximately 2 hours)
3000 Platinum Per level 30 (Hell Level) ! (Requires Approximately 1 hour)
2500 Platinum Per Level (31 --> 35) <10,000pp> (Requires Approximately 3 hours)

All offers/trades instead of PP will be heard but not guaranteed <Prices are not negotiable AND no discounts for bulk purchases!>

TACTICS:
My PowerLevel is done via me holding agro and mobs killed off of my DS (I USE DS POTS), you only need to focus on getting one hit on each mob.
The Location of the PL will vary with the available camps but the PL location is always open for negotiation with the Buyer. However, I do have preferences as I know some very quick PL locations!

NOTES:
I would like to add that my power leveling is much better than a level 60 druid's powerlevel because I have torpor (my healing is much more effective and efficient and my downtime/med time is trivial compared to a druids). I am one of the fastest powerleveling services out there (except higher level bard powerlevels).

Due to my busy schedule I prefer not to schedule any specific powerleveling time. In order to receive powerleveling please attempt to contact me in-game on Shamikaze or Brainfreeze, or if I'm not online PM me (If I'm not online I might still be reading messages). Do not reply to this post as I do not often check for replies.

REPUTATION/SUCCESS STORIES CAN BE FOUND HERE AT MY PREVIOUS POST:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168434