PDA

View Full Version : Green 99 and Chardok

Sodors Finest Poster
06-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Eventually Chardok proxies will no longer be a thing on Blue 99.

Let us agree here, when Green 99 launches Kunark, that we, the players will not stand for the Chardok monopoly again.

I, the Finest Poster on Sodor, will lead the peoples revolt.

NEVER AGAIN.

http://i.imgur.com/BwAd91T.jpg

kgallowaypa
06-07-2016, 09:39 AM
I saw Thomas this Saturday with my son. He threw up though

Swish
06-07-2016, 09:40 AM
threads like these make me feel nostalgic

wwoneo
06-08-2016, 05:53 AM
Eventually Chardok proxies will no longer be a thing on Blue 99.

Let us agree here, when Green 99 launches Kunark, that we, the players will not stand for the Chardok monopoly again.

I, the Finest Poster on Sodor, will lead the peoples revolt.

NEVER AGAIN.

http://i.imgur.com/BwAd91T.jpg

I got news for you:

On live servers when Chardok AE was no longer a thing, they started doing it in Seb. I don't remember the mechanics of how they did it, but I know for certain it was a thing because I remember doing it myself on my enchanter. I'm sure someone will figure out how to do it in Seb again.

Tewaz
06-08-2016, 02:27 PM
I remember them doing it in Seb on live, but there pulls were no where near the numbers. More like 40 mobs at a time.

Daldaen
06-08-2016, 02:33 PM
I can't wait for Sebilis AE groups and Velketor AE Groups once Chardok gets revamped.

Jauna
06-08-2016, 02:34 PM
I don't remember the mechanics of how they did it, but I know for certain it was a thing because I remember doing it myself on my enchanter. I'm sure someone will figure out how to do it in Seb again.

Bard (puller, battery and AoE dots to weave into mana song), jboots, resist gear, DA song requirement, 205 range javelins
Enchanter x2
Healer, also part time DPS either druid or cleric
2 DPS

Start off with pulling Disco, DA to get back out, loop around to chef, then to upper exit, hope for the best after this, repeat until desired level

Jauna
06-08-2016, 02:46 PM
Alt:
Bard
chanter x2
cleric
wizard
1 misc dps

Cleric pulls one side, bard pulls other side. One of the DPS can get the crypt ent + bugs. Seen a wizard with that clicky staff and invis do it with little trouble

EQBallzz
06-08-2016, 02:49 PM
Can someone explain what green 99 is? Is that a confirmed new server coming? Also, what is the "chardok revamp" exactly?