PDA

View Full Version : Level 4 can't be rez'd?

NachtMystium
06-14-2016, 02:32 AM
I have a level 4 rogue which i've died twice and had a cleric who said my corpse was too old to be rez'd minutes after I have died... is this normal? The only reason is I was bound really far away and lag screwed me and I just needed the rez for a port really. I'm in Everfrost.

syztem
06-14-2016, 04:48 AM
Did you die PvP, drown, fall? Those are 7min timers on red not sure if same on blue. If it's a old char and ur parked in abb adjacent zone a sub level 5 cannot enter due to lvl 1 hackers, this could be another reason to deny res or shorten rez timer. Or you just forgot to log out and were at char select or something

Swish
06-14-2016, 05:35 AM
If it was in a duel yeah I think 6-7 minutes is all you get for a timer.

Also not sure about level 4 but level 1 corpses have a 6 minute rez timer - if empty ones arent "looted" after that they disappear.

Nexii
06-14-2016, 05:51 AM
I think you can't be rezzed until you start losing exp, which is either level 5 or 6. This has happened to me as a cleric, unable to rez lowbies that had recently died. It's a bit odd since you can rez higher levels after duels which don't cause exp loss.

Edit: based on above I'd say that for level 5 and below, it follows the same short rez timer as duel or environmental death, since you wouldn't be losing exp.