PDA

View Full Version : Chardok Royals Camp Group

Oilersman11
06-14-2016, 12:57 PM
Hey guys,

been wanting to try to get a group or 2 of solid peeps that wanna head down to Royals sometime and to camp out there for a few respawns (2 hours each repop on Queen/King).

I've been trying to get the ancient blade as of late but to no prevail, I'm sure there are others that want this as well as items off of King/Prince.

PM me if interested.

Oilersman11
06-21-2016, 09:49 AM
Hey guys, got a few people interested but not quite enough numbers to get this done the past weekend, I will be trying to attempt this again sometime soon. The Royal clear-out's will consist of the Queen/King/Prince and or Herbalist if required. PM me here with your Class, lvl, and what you are trying to accomplish while down there.

~Cheers

Swish
06-21-2016, 09:54 AM
OP what kind of date/time are you thinking of? Specifics really help to nail down interested folk's availability to turn up and help. Might get more of a response if you declare a good time/meeting place, if you can port or know anyone who can to help etc.

Oilersman11
06-21-2016, 08:30 PM
Thinking Fri/Sat starting around 4-5 PM EST. I have a porter that can port people over, and or people can hammer and run from OT as well, we can meet outside of Chardok entrance (from BW). Already have a few responses but that might help. Open to Sunday as well same time frame.

Oilersman11
06-22-2016, 11:12 PM
Bump.

Oilersman11
07-04-2016, 05:31 AM
If anyone is still interested in trying to do this please let me know. July 4th would be a great day to kick back, relax, and have fun taking a crack at this!