PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Split Off-Topic

Kevris
06-14-2016, 07:44 PM
Add a specific political section for people to discuss politics.

Sorn
06-14-2016, 07:51 PM
"Discuss" is a strong word that doesn't apply to what goes on in off topic.

Daywolf
06-14-2016, 08:15 PM
Add a specific political section for people to discuss politics.You don't post in OT very much, why does it matter? I like your posts/threads when you do though :)

Jauna
06-14-2016, 09:06 PM
Add a specific political section for people to discuss politics.

Go google "Electoral College". You will never feel like discussing it again after you learned no matter what you do, it wont matter.

Jauna
06-14-2016, 09:21 PM
BUT people like to argue by nature and splitting the forum is probably healthy thing to do. This election cycle is way worse than before way more polar, I have seen forums for games during past pres elections

wise to keep the political fiends in one area and not infect the others

I cannot argue this. I will admit to getting laughs out of the liberal arts students who donated their entire student loans to bernie and have gotten bernie tattoos this year.

Kevris
06-14-2016, 09:57 PM
You know it's funny, in reality political discussion is something I look forward to. And that is especially true when it comes to people from the opposite spectrum from me.

On the Internet, it's not discussion though. It's ...jesus I don't even know what to call it.

What Sorn said is very applicable.

Daywolf
06-14-2016, 11:00 PM
the tears and rage that could be hadmeh already have an RnF forum, you can start political threads in there if you want. Forum is mostly cat pic posts now, for a reason. OT provides a better tone for discussions, rather than what you suggest such topics become, which I'm not in favor of (well... not all teh time :D ). Yeah it can get intense at times, as most any discussion in the forums, but you're not forced to read teh boring political discussion threads in OT hehe.

Xaanka
06-14-2016, 11:00 PM
can i get my own subforum for tranny posts and all my favorite p99 tranny posters?

Pokesan
06-14-2016, 11:14 PM
"Discuss" is a strong word that doesn't apply to what goes on in off topic.