PDA

View Full Version : Enraged Walrus?

Shodo
06-18-2016, 12:04 AM
I have my turn-ins ready for the Grammar Manual quest, and so went about trying to read up on the encounter to see if I can solo it (37 pally, moderately twinked), or if I would die a horrible death and waste my items. To my frustration, I can't find any information about the mob's level/stats/etc aside from "I solo'd it as a 47 warrior" and "the gnoll npcs help."
Has anyone in their mid-30's fought this beast that could comment on its power level? Will I need some help, or should the gnoll npcs be sufficient?

Thanks for your input :)

Ennewi
06-18-2016, 06:16 AM
Killed him with a mid-30s paladin but I was a bit twinked, not that it mattered; the gnolls took him down in short order. Have your buffs up and make sure Lay on Hands is ready if you are unsure, but you shouldn't need it as he really does die fast. Another option is to root or flash of light him but, again, you shouldn't need to. Did I mention he dies fast?

Varren
06-18-2016, 01:15 PM
Thought this was another sektor troll post...

Uuruk
06-18-2016, 01:29 PM
Thought this was another sektor troll post...

http://i.imgur.com/uQ0SB6C.jpg

Shodo
06-18-2016, 05:22 PM
Killed him with a mid-30s paladin but I was a bit twinked, not that it mattered; the gnolls took him down in short order. Have your buffs up and make sure Lay on Hands is ready if you are unsure, but you shouldn't need it as he really does die fast. Another option is to root or flash of light him but, again, you shouldn't need to. Did I mention he dies fast?

Thanks, sounds like the hard part is over with then :)