PDA

View Full Version : Kromzek faction

Maschenny
06-19-2016, 01:47 PM
What have people been doing to build Kromzek faction? Looking for speed in a solo situation. (Im a bard Fyi)

maurilax
06-19-2016, 01:50 PM
Farming dwarf heads can turn in for +50 faction each.

Maschenny
06-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Oh wow, that's huge. What's a good spot to claim heads?

Freakish
06-19-2016, 01:54 PM
61 coldain heads can take you from max scowls to ally if you can manage to do invis turn ins.

You'll still be kos to kromrif and tormax but you can avoid those factions.

icedwards
06-19-2016, 02:11 PM
Best place to farm heads is just outside Thurg by killing the wolfmasters that roam nearby. There's also a mine south of the giant fort in GD that you can kill low level miners, but as a bard you might struggle avoiding the higher level guards in there.

Lojik
06-19-2016, 02:15 PM
61 coldain heads can take you from max scowls to ally if you can manage to do invis turn ins.

You'll still be kos to kromrif and tormax but you can avoid those factions.

Tough to make it to armor turn ins without tormax faction, but I guess it can be done

maurilax
06-19-2016, 02:16 PM
Best place to farm heads is just outside Thurg by killing the wolfmasters that roam nearby. There's also a mine south of the giant fort in GD that you can kill low level miners, but as a bard you might struggle avoiding the higher level guards in there.

Yea i did the mines, sometimes its camped. its 6 min respawn for ~9 dwarfs, as long as you can lull the guard in one of the rooms and invis past the other ones you will be fine. about 33% drop rate in my experience.

The other option is to make enough plat selling PLs or something to buy them at ~100 a head

maurilax
06-19-2016, 02:17 PM
Tough to make it to armor turn ins without tormax faction, but I guess it can be done

Heads give 10 tormax faction too, if you get a dain hit and turn in some heads you should make it.

Lojik
06-19-2016, 02:18 PM
Yea i did the mines, sometimes its camped. its 6 min respawn for ~9 dwarfs, as long as you can lull the guard in one of the rooms and invis past the other ones you will be fine. about 33% drop rate in my experience.

The other option is to make enough plat selling PLs or something to buy them at ~100 a head

Drop rate is more like 1 in 6 on the heads, unless I've had bad rng but farmed over 300 heads

Freakish
06-19-2016, 02:20 PM
You can invis past dragonslayer that's right outside tormax room and if you hug the walls you avoid tormax guard aggro. I can do it unassisted on my warrior with just an invis.