PDA

View Full Version : custom velius helms

StarLord
06-24-2016, 08:06 AM
has there been anything said at all about something like an e.t.a. on when someone other than plate classes will get custom velius helms?

i've been trying to wait patiently and trying not to be a cry baby about it, but we're creeping slowly up on a year since the velius release and i'm starting to wonder if it's even going to happen, particularly since the time between updates is getting longer and longer.

if this has been asked 50 times on this forum i am sorry for repeating it. i just can't help but wonder.

syztem
06-24-2016, 09:28 AM
The only way for non plate to get custom helm ever afaik on p99 servers are to go with one of the other class useable helms. For example, dains crown is all/all iirc and is slightly better then a tranix crown. Can be custom, just like zlandi cowl of mortality, king tormax crown and maybe one other I'm forgetting

Ele
06-24-2016, 10:26 AM
Did you have something in mind that would lead you to believe that other classes would get custom helms? The Luclin models revamped some of the custom looks for normal helms when Luclin came out. But in terms of this server and Velious custom helms you are stuck with plate classes or the following:

If you are not a plate class your options include:

Crown of the Kromzek Kings (join a raiding guild and save those dkp)
Frostreaver's Velium Crown (join a raiding guild, much worse than other headslot raiding items, but that customization!)
Cowl of Mortality (join a raiding guild or you can possibly buy this on the market, it is tradeable)
Helm of the Tracker (Tunare Ranger only item, PoG quest)

For casters and priest, there are better items available from other raids in Velious/Fear2.0 and Crown of Rile in VP unless you really want the custom look.

Another custom-look plate option outside of Velious quests is the Clockwork Watchman's Helm for gnomes.

StarLord
06-25-2016, 03:56 AM
it was a long time ago but i remember many non plate class toons having custom helms on the rathe. they where all in raid guilds so i can't say if it was tormax hats or the like.

was there really never a custom graphic for silk quest armor?
suppose that's out the window then =( as i'd rather bathe in a dumpster fire than raid on p99 lol

Sallan
06-25-2016, 05:01 AM
Aye they would likely be tormax, dain or CoM's helms. There wasn't a custom graphic helm for silk users (or even chain and leather for that matter)