06-26-2016, 05:41 PM
Freeport/Qeynos/Cabilis.

Ragain
06-26-2016, 05:44 PM
That it, crap. Thanks!

Thulack
06-26-2016, 05:54 PM
That it, crap. Thanks!

Trainers are in spots where those classes can be born(spawn) in almost all instances(few exceptions but not for monks). Monks can only be humans or iksars and those are the human and iksar cities.

Trungep99
06-27-2016, 12:47 AM
There is a trainer with the cats on the moon!

Colgate
06-27-2016, 01:09 AM
p sure you can also train in timorous deep

Sallan
06-27-2016, 01:50 AM
If you are passing by SK and Rathe Mountains, the brothers are also monk trainers if they are up (Brother Q and Z)

Crashking
06-27-2016, 11:15 PM
If you are passing by SK and Rathe Mountains, the brothers are also monk trainers if they are up (Brother Q and Z)

Cool this is nice to know, as my monk is iksar and well unloved all but at home pretty much still. I just happened to have left him in Rathe Mountains, so I'll have to keep an eye out for Bro Z only because I have leveled a bit and have yet to head back home or try to get a wolf form or such for Freeport to train next combat skill.

Dulu
06-27-2016, 11:46 PM
Cool this is nice to know, as my monk is iksar and well unloved all but at home pretty much still. I just happened to have left him in Rathe Mountains, so I'll have to keep an eye out for Bro Z only because I have leveled a bit and have yet to head back home or try to get a wolf form or such for Freeport to train next combat skill.

99% sure Q and Z won't train an Iksar.

No one loves you, bro.

snots
06-28-2016, 12:28 AM
you can train with an iksar master in timorous deep before you go to fire pot and take cabilis port and then train some more

Crashking
07-13-2016, 04:39 AM
99% sure Q and Z won't train an Iksar.

No one loves you, bro.

Well I call tell you that you're 100% wrong. My Iksar is loved and Bro Z is a great trainer. I happened to catch up with him there while my monk was still in Rathe Mountains. A side note, I conned indifferent to him as an Iksar, and I haven't done faction work on orcs or gnolls that I can recall - not much if any - might have mashed a few orcs but nothing serious.

So confirmed Bro Z trains all monks, just good luck catching up with him.