PDA

View Full Version : Next batch of IP exemptions?

casovar
07-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Anyone know about when the next batch of exemptions will get completed? I've read they can take a few weeks before someone does them but I am not sure how long it has been since the last time they were addressed.

I'm not trying to complain or insist they get done immediately. I have a 5 and 8 year old that have no problem with asking me bazillion times a day if the game will let us all play together yet. Just wondering if there's an estimate about how long I will have to endure this.

Subidoo
07-01-2016, 02:07 PM
Mine took about 31 days

Thulack
07-01-2016, 02:18 PM
They are done whenever the volunteer that does them has time to get to them. There is no set time on how long or short it will take to get done. Just be patient and it will happen eventually.

casovar
07-12-2016, 08:40 AM
Well, I suppose the good news is they are down to only asking me once in the morning and once at bedtime. :)

Kaight
07-12-2016, 09:01 AM
OP, you're not bumping your IP exemption thread, right? As in, not reposting in it asking when it will be addressed? This will send you to the back of the line.

casovar
07-12-2016, 04:44 PM
OP, you're not bumping your IP exemption thread, right? As in, not reposting in it asking when it will be addressed? This will send you to the back of the line.

No, only re-posted in it once to add information about the two accounts that can already play together. I wasn't sure if that was needed or not and I didn't include it in the original post.

casovar
07-12-2016, 05:18 PM
are you suggesting there is something wrong with a man raising his two kids alone?

I have a wife. The kids don't bug her about it because her video game interest stops at Candy Crush. Sometimes I do wonder how we ever got together... :)

Blitzers
07-12-2016, 06:19 PM
I heard the more times you bump your petition the faster they respond. DO IT DAILY. Lol

Thulack
07-12-2016, 06:26 PM
I have a wife. The kids don't bug her about it because her video game interest stops at Candy Crush. Sometimes I do wonder how we ever got together... :)

Lol this is me and my wife. I actually played Everquest and MTG with her brother before we started dating(he shipped off to the Navy week after we started dating) :)