PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Hate

Gotze
07-01-2016, 03:18 PM
So with the new revamped zone, can a decent amount of the Minis be cleared with one group?

Something along the lines of
Monk
Warrior
Cleric
Enchanter
Rogue
Shaman

Thanks!

Colgate
07-01-2016, 03:20 PM
monk monk cleric enchanter shaman bard assuming you have someone to port you up

Spit
07-01-2016, 03:30 PM
monk monk cleric enchanter shaman bard assuming you have someone to port you up

God bless that group sounds perfect

Tupakk
07-01-2016, 03:31 PM
The break in is the hard part. You will need a spot on ENC and bard for CC. After that your in the clear.

Bummey
07-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Depends on how geared and in sync your group is. You're going to need to be able to survive the break in, and then deal with the zone's wonky fucking aggro leading to occasional trains and second floor mobs with their xray goggles and teleporting invisible fist punches.

Jotei
07-01-2016, 04:44 PM
teleporting invisible fist punches.

Tell me more of this. I have trained long and hard and have yet to witness such prowess outside perhaps the Castle Karnor.

Nuggie
07-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Being in maestro room is pretty bad for aggro'ing second floor. They don't path down all the time, they just hit you through their floor, your roof.

xKoopa
07-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Being in maestro room is pretty bad for aggro'ing second floor. They don't path down all the time, they just hit you through their floor, your roof.

I've seen it happen pulling to entrance also

Bummey
07-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Tell me more of this. I have trained long and hard and have yet to witness such prowess outside perhaps the Castle Karnor.

It's not uncommon for the second floor dark elves to aggro you through the floor and wreak havoc on your raid (especially if you have any people under 50 or someone doesn't have levitate and gets gravity fluxed by a lich) without ever pathing down and/or carrying a train with them; you just get punched to death by invisible fists.

If Innoruuk is up, stay the fuck out of the Maestro house :| Ask me how I know this!

Tupakk
07-02-2016, 01:47 PM
If a single group is going up to clear I don't think they will bring anything but 60s an attempt to do it with anything less is a great way to Hathaway your computer.