PDA

View Full Version : How are resists?

fuark
07-01-2016, 09:14 PM
Couldn't really find any threads on this, which was surprising, so thought I'd post in the general forum. I've been back in EQ for the past month or so after having taken a year and a half long break. So my question, for anyone so kind to answer is:

What are the necessary unbuffed resist numbers now for Velious raiding, with regards to MR/FR/CR/etc sets?

Thanks fellas!

Zemus
07-01-2016, 09:30 PM
Couldn't really find any threads on this, which was surprising, so thought I'd post in the general forum. I've been back in EQ for the past month or so after having taken a year and a half long break. So my question, for anyone so kind to answer is:

What are the necessary unbuffed resist numbers now for Velious raiding, with regards to MR/FR/CR/etc sets?

Thanks fellas!

Well the higher the better really. 120 for a basic set. 150 if you're going to app a top raiding guild.

Nuggie
07-02-2016, 08:04 AM
Hey mulder. With your basic resist set (rings, neck, a couple random pieces of armor) you should be set for most stuff. Potions, buffs, and songs will do the rest.

Freakish
07-02-2016, 08:07 AM
It depends on what you mean by raiding. NTOV dragons you want as high as you can get on FR/CR/MR, whereas PR/DR still don't matter. Halls of Testing you just need a FR/CR set for the aoe wurms. Those AoEs land way too much even with 220ish resist.