PDA

View Full Version : to Make Ixiblat spawn

daskullicious
07-02-2016, 09:06 AM
I did my cleric turn in quest yesterday with bload soaked robe to omat and lord Gimblox's ring to natasha (in Timourous deep). A guidie have looted that ring (not a cleric) and thought about turn in that ring a the same time as me. But when i give that ring to natasha she just despawn so that guildie can't do it.

Natasha appear the first time when you hand Burg's crown (first step of cleric epic quest) in Lake Rathetear. If we camp that crown again and make natasha spawn in Lake rathetear, is she going to hand us the shell (by giving gimblox ring instead of crown)? Even if it's not the same spawn and not the same zone? Anyone tryed that?

Im sorry if i dont make myself clear.

the quest goes like this for reference:
-Kill Lord Bergurgle and loot Lord Bergurgle's crown
-Give Lord Bergurgle's Crown to Shmendrik Lavawalker and make Natasha Whitewater to spawn. Kill Shmendrik Lavawalker
-Upon the death of Shmendrik Lavawalker, A Spirit of Flame spawn, Kill it and loot Damaged Goblin Crown
-Give Natasha Whitewater the Damaged Goblin Crown and receive Ornate Sea Shell
-Give Ornate Sea Shell to Omat Vastsea and receive Coral Statue of Tarew
-Take Coral Statue of Tarew to A Seeker, will turn into A Plasmatic Priest (Need a group or 2 here) and kill to get Blood Soaked Plasmatic Priest Robe
-Kill Lord Gimblox and loot his Lord Gimblox's Signet Ring
-Give Blood Soaked Plasmatic Priest Robe to Omat Vastsea and give Orb of Frozen Water and make Natasha Whitewater spawn
-Give Lord Gimblox's Signet Ring to Natasha Whitewater and she will hand a Second Ornate Sea Shell

daskullicious
07-02-2016, 09:10 AM
And that Second ornate Sea Shell giving to a npc will make Ixiblat spawn