PDA

View Full Version : Are name changes possible on this server?

Sangcreux
07-03-2016, 03:51 AM
Would I be able to change my characters name on this server? I'm only level 11, should I just reroll?

Bboboo
07-03-2016, 03:56 AM
I think you can only name change if you're being harassed or if it's an offensive name. Also if it isn't a fantasy type name, like 'dankmemelord' but I've never seen these names changed by the GMs before.

I know they remove last names upon request. If you wanna reroll, right now might be the best time to with the exp bonus. Haven't played in a while tho so things could have changed.

Cuktus
07-03-2016, 04:22 AM
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.

Farzo
07-03-2016, 05:29 AM
Depends who u kno really.

Many stories/examples of it happening.

MaNiC
07-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Won't happen most likely.. Like the posters above said just re roll if the character isn't high level.. Shouldn't be difficult with the Xp bonus.

Daywolf
07-03-2016, 08:41 PM
If it's an alt with no char slots available, meh just reroll. I've rerolled a few alts at ~lvl20. By late 20's+ it can be a pain. Only other thing you could do is start another account if you are out of char slots and need more ... if you were that hardcore with no life and plenty of time to stack capped characters. If you play red too, it's probably a good idea to have a second account anyway, to wait out the bans hehe