PDA

View Full Version : WOW Mob Stealer so brave.

baramiz
07-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Oulongtea and FourLeaf stealed Velketo Frenzied broodling just mins ago.

it's screenshot

http://cafefiles.naver.net/20160706_16/furnbada_1467732845638YFYOn_PNG/stealshot.png

We camped there long times and cleared beside 2 spiders about the time.
They pulled Frenzied broodling when it pop.
and They said " playing eq".
It's not EQ as i knew.
and Oulongtea *dance to me.
it's really really rude and unbelievable.

Oulong used disc to KS from me. lol really funny
I dont wanna see them anymore here
and I wanna warning to *real EQ player about them.

Oulongtea 57 iksar Monk and Fourleaf(Anon Undead form Dru)

maskedmelon
07-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Did you have aggro first or did they? If they did, then it was not KS : /

Were you camping in the area? Were they?

baramiz
07-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Did you have aggro first or did they? If they did, then it was not KS : /

Were you camping in the area? Were they?

surely we camped there. and killed 2 spiders beside. and waited pop
They camped at CE. and They saw we camped there and clearing much times.
I noticed Oulong climb up and watching ours hunting twice

Baler
07-05-2016, 02:29 PM
/petition in game
Take screenshots or record a video
Petition on the forums with image or video proof and give as much accurate information as possible.

If that person acts up again in the future and others follow these same steps. Staff will take notice and they may receive a warning followed by a suspension if he keeps acting up.
Never post about a petition outside of the petition section of the forums. Let it be handled by the staff between you and them only.
Don't expect a staff member to appear the second you petition. There are many players with many problems every single day. The staff are dedicated equally to all of the players and some issues are vitally more important to the health of the server. Also keep in mind that they are volunteering their free time!

Bboboo
07-05-2016, 02:43 PM
☑ Poor explanation
☑ Wtf is that img host
☑ Wall of text screenshot
☑ Not in RnF
☑ immersed outrage

Hey at least you got the name and shame part down.

Xxmethodxx
07-06-2016, 10:47 AM
☑ Poor explanation
☑ Wtf is that img host
☑ Wall of text screenshot
☑ Not in RnF
☑ immersed outrage

Hey at least you got the name and shame part down.

I think its pretty safe to assume English is not the posters first language. Probably should be in RnF but still after going through some common sense translation still looks to be a viable complaint.

Spyder73
07-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Start these posts in RnF and the Gifs/Meme's will be a lot funnier.

But if you were camping the spider and they came and KS'd it, then F them in their A's. However i feel it is more likely they were camping down below and killing the PH spider when you came rolling in to the upper camp and they didn't feel you had a claim to the camp...

Either way, we should hunt down and ridicule Oulongtea and FourLeaf until they are shamed from the server and unable to to enter a zone without people lashing out at them in anger/disgust.

wwoneo
07-06-2016, 11:36 AM

it's screenshot

http://cafefiles.naver.net/20160706_16/furnbada_1467732845638YFYOn_PNG/stealshot.png

It's not EQ as i knew.

This guy has a legitimate claim. I've run into those 2 as well. They tried to force me out of my camp saying that i couldn't camp both CEand lower frenzy at the same time. Watch out for them.

azeth
07-06-2016, 12:17 PM
This guy has a legitimate claim. I've run into those 2 as well. They tried to force me out of my camp saying that i couldn't camp both CEand lower frenzy at the same time. Watch out for them.

If someone contests either one of them, you have to choose which you will continue to camp.

fragmaster
07-06-2016, 05:39 PM
If someone contests either one of them, you have to choose which you will continue to camp.

Yeah, but they didn't give the OP that choice. They chose for him. Had they followed actual protocol this would be a different story. Seems like OP had the camps under control, the monk saw a named and decided to jack the camp, then used BS lawyerquest to get what he wanted. Had the monk done what was supposed to be done, I'm sure the OP would have chosen the camp with the named up IF the rules were properly explained to him.

Monk is a jerk that plays by his own rules and needs some special attention. Unless, of course, OP didn't have a camp presence at the time of the take over. This game sure is fun!

coki
07-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Yeah, but they didn't give the OP that choice. They chose for him. Had they followed actual protocol this would be a different story. Seems like OP had the camps under control, the monk saw a named and decided to jack the camp, then used BS lawyerquest to get what he wanted. Had the monk done what was supposed to be done, I'm sure the OP would have chosen the camp with the named up IF the rules were properly explained to him.

Monk is a jerk that plays by his own rules and needs some special attention. Unless, of course, OP didn't have a camp presence at the time of the take over. This game sure is fun!

Dquin05
07-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Used to see Oulongtea in KC all the time . Not only is he terrible at playing his class . The guy is sketchy. A jerk is putting it nicely . This news does not surprise me at all .

baramiz
07-07-2016, 01:43 PM

it's screenshot
http://i.imgur.com/889oowH.png

It's not EQ as i knew.

sorry that sux img url... I just know that.. =(

Tecmos Deception
07-07-2016, 02:16 PM
"lawyer quest" is what people say when they don't like the rules as written. It kinda looks like the mobs were spawned and you weren't killing them so he did. Shady as opposed to talking to you about it, but if you weren't engaging the spawn momentarily within it spawning then who is the dick? The guy who kills a mob no one seems to be fighting or the guy trying to claim something as his when he isn't even, you know, killing it.

Maybe I'm not understanding the OP quite right though I guess.

baramiz
07-07-2016, 02:28 PM
"lawyer quest" is what people say when they don't like the rules as written. It kinda looks like the mobs were spawned and you weren't killing them so he did. Shady as opposed to talking to you about it, but if you weren't engaging the spawn momentarily within it spawning then who is the dick? The guy who kills a mob no one seems to be fighting or the guy trying to claim something as his when he isn't even, you know, killing it.

Maybe I'm not understanding the OP quite right though I guess.

they pulled the named when we was clearing beside spiders.
btw What is camp rule? should kill alll mobs same time b4 other engaged it?
at that time. just 3 spot camped. CE, BM, Frenzy only.
Oulong pulled it to CE from Frenzy without no mention. that is just STEAL.

Tenlaar
07-07-2016, 02:38 PM
if you weren't engaging the spawn momentarily within it spawning

Why is this "within moments" stuff said so often on the forums? Where do you get that from? The closest thing to an actual time to pull a spawn when you are camping it in any rules that I have seen said a few minutes. Meaning at least 3.

drktmplr12
07-07-2016, 05:30 PM
dudes leapfrogged you while you were clearing the surrounding mobs? wow that sucks.

Jotei
07-07-2016, 06:02 PM
I've kept company with this lizard a number of times recently and cannot recall any mischief from him. He is a good puller and delivers for his companions. Not much more a group can ask of a monk )

Qtip
07-07-2016, 07:44 PM
"Damn"...."Dont do that" .... Rofl!

Nuggie
07-07-2016, 08:17 PM
Why is this "within moments" stuff said so often on the forums? Where do you get that from? The closest thing to an actual time to pull a spawn when you are camping it in any rules that I have seen said a few minutes. Meaning at least 3.

I believe the rule reads something along the lines of "within a reasonable amount of time"

Which is open to interpretation.

wwoneo
07-10-2016, 03:40 AM

That's not true. Camp is defined by what you can see from a single vantage point. Go read the rules and try to troll again. I've already posted another exact quote from the staff's skype messages describing what defines a camp in another post. If you want to learn go find it.

Danth
07-10-2016, 04:32 PM
That's not true. Camp is defined by what you can see from a single vantage point. Go read the rules and try to troll again. I've already posted another exact quote from the staff's skype messages describing what defines a camp in another post. If you want to learn go find it.

That can't be absolute either since if it was I could call most of the front side of Velketor a single camp. Just stand at the top level of the spider area and look down. In practice I suspect the camp definitions depend on some degree of, "be reasonable."

Danth

Maschenny
07-10-2016, 04:44 PM
That can't be absolute either since if it was I could call most of the front side of Velketor a single camp. Just stand at the top level of the spider area and look down. In practice I suspect the camp definitions depend on some degree of, "be reasonable."

Danth

Reasonable to who?

Danth
07-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Reasonable to who?

Reasonable in the opinion of the staff member making the decision, of course.

Danth

Cecily
07-10-2016, 05:13 PM
Nope. Azeth is right.

Maschenny
07-10-2016, 05:38 PM
Reasonable in the opinion of the staff member making the decision, of course.

Danth

You realize that would change depending on who's working at the time? Dont you think the rules should be more clear than the whim of the staff member that happens to be online?

And do you really want the most eloquent person in the dispute to be right every time? Cause that's what would happen if the rules were made up on the spot based on what the staff thought was reasonable.

Danth
07-10-2016, 05:53 PM
You realize that would change depending on who's working at the time? Dont you think the rules should be more clear than the whim of the staff member that happens to be online?

And do you really want the most eloquent person in the dispute to be right every time? Cause that's what would happen if the rules were made up on the spot based on what the staff thought was reasonable.

You must be new here. Oh, April '16, that makes sense; you can't really be expected to know P1999's history. What you describe has indeed been the case here pretty well since the server opened. Rules have always been open to interpretation, precedent is never set in stone. Right, wrong, it is what it is.

Danth

Cecily
07-10-2016, 06:12 PM
Let me just click that sticky thread a few posts above this one for you.

"Project 1999 Staff will not be defining what constitutes a camp. Instead, Project 1999 Customer Service Staff will arbitrate spawn disputes on a per-case-basis. We greatly encourage players to find their own resolution to spawn disputes, as the solution provided by the staff will at best be a win-lose situation, and possbily a lose-lose situation. No two decisions, even at the same 'camp', are guaranteed to be the same, as we will take into account multiple factors in making a determination on a 'camp'.

That being said, you can absolutely "camp" mobs, and you cannot steal another players 'camp'. In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders cleared. You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it. It should also be noted that if you camp out or leave the zone, you have forfeited a camp. You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up."

Maschenny
07-10-2016, 07:55 PM
You must be new here. Oh, April '16, that makes sense; you can't really be expected to know P1999's history. What you describe has indeed been the case here pretty well since the server opened. Rules have always been open to interpretation, precedent is never set in stone. Right, wrong, it is what it is.

Danth

Yeah, hold on, let me wait four years before offering my opinion. Good thing "reasonable" isn't being defined by you. :rolleyes:

Danth

Also you've strayed from your original statement from your first response, so whatever. Here you clearly intend for the players at the camp to employ a reasonable philosophy, not the staff.

Tecmos Deception
07-10-2016, 08:27 PM
"In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders cleared."

Op didn't have PHs dead, by his own admission multiple ones were up at once. Not exactly cool to just take a named spawned when someone is working towards it... but hey, OP didn't have to try to do two named camps that he wasnt able to keep up with the spawns, either.

Someone said OP got fucked because he shoulda got to choose which camp he wanted when someone showed up to contest? Eh. Maybe. After all, he wasn't "holding down" both camps or he woulda been engaged with every mob as it spawned, not trying to clear 2 mobs before he got to the named.

/shrug

baramiz
07-10-2016, 10:43 PM
"In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders cleared."

Op didn't have PHs dead, by his own admission multiple ones were up at once. Not exactly cool to just take a named spawned when someone is working towards it... but hey, OP didn't have to try to do two named camps that he wasnt able to keep up with the spawns, either.

Someone said OP got fucked because he shoulda got to choose which camp he wanted when someone showed up to contest? Eh. Maybe. After all, he wasn't "holding down" both camps or he woulda been engaged with every mob as it spawned, not trying to clear 2 mobs before he got to the named.

/shrug

I camped Frenzied spot only(not mean Fang or Stalker. just Frenzied broodling) 2 hours more. surely I killed all PHs.
Oulong camped at CE when Frenzied broodling spawn. and they stealed it. that's all

baramiz
07-10-2016, 10:51 PM
Start these posts in RnF and the Gifs/Meme's will be a lot funnier.

But if you were camping the spider and they came and KS'd it, then F them in their A's. However i feel it is more likely they were camping down below and killing the PH spider when you came rolling in to the upper camp and they didn't feel you had a claim to the camp...

Either way, we should hunt down and ridicule Oulongtea and FourLeaf until they are shamed from the server and unable to to enter a zone without people lashing out at them in anger/disgust.

Oulong joined your guild

cdawgz28
07-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Oulong went crazy when he didn't win t staff. Beware of that dude

cdawgz28
07-10-2016, 11:07 PM
Losing roll, taking item, GM forces it to winner. Spam ran 100 for over a hour alone in back of lcy in that room where two mobs pop by hole in ground. Giving benefit of doubt to OP on this 1.

fadetree
07-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Well, what we need here is some people to come argue over the exact rules and definitions involved. Maybe some folks with some kind of law background? We'd probably need at least one scientist and for sure a moral authoritarian or ethics major. I bet if a group like that discussed the situation in detail for...mmm forty pages or so we'd really have something to read until the next time it happened.

Danth
07-11-2016, 01:20 PM
Here you clearly intend....

What an odd thing to say considering you asked about that before and received a sufficiently direct response.

Danth

drktmplr12
07-11-2016, 01:29 PM
Losing roll, taking item, GM forces it to winner. Spam ran 100 for over a hour alone in back of lcy in that room where two mobs pop by hole in ground. Giving benefit of doubt to OP on this 1.

that sounds like a reasonable guy there.

TheFaceless
07-11-2016, 01:52 PM
Why not ban this guy's account already? They've clearly shown they're nothing but a problem.