PDA

View Full Version : Shaman spells.. I forgot where they are

Dragonslayer
01-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Where do I go to get the spells for a "Troll" shaman like Sicken and Tainted Breath? I think I remember having to travel to an NPC in a zone by him self. Any help?

Benebric
01-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Innothule Swamp Stragak Northern Hand (1170, 539 )

I think that's the guy you're looking for

http://www.crys.org/everquest/spells.htm

That is a good reference website for all spells

Rhambuk
01-04-2011, 09:14 AM
That is correct, the troll on hand sells all your dots.

Also as a troll/ogre you'll need somebody to buy your pet spells for you as you'll be kos to the barb chick in wk that sells them.

just something to think about

P.S. your blind/vision line of spells can be found at gypsies in oasis.

Scratch&Sniff
01-04-2011, 01:29 PM
naw, all the barbs hate us trolls, but the nice lady, she will sell us the magics, trolls have no troubles getting them, just watch out for the fishermens near the shore, they not like us so much.

Extunarian
01-04-2011, 01:41 PM
naw, all the barbs hate us trolls, but the nice lady, she will sell us the magics, trolls have no troubles getting them, just watch out for the fishermens near the shore, they not like us so much.

QFT. The pet spell vendor is placed far enough away from the others that they won't agro you.

This also goes for the Dufrenite crushing/grinding/powdering Ogres that live in Lake Rathe - they seem to be indifferent to all.

Rhambuk
01-04-2011, 01:42 PM

Fantastic news! I never even tried I simply had my druid run over and pick em up.