PDA

View Full Version : <Venom> looking for core members.

Pycoba_rng
01-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Edited: No longer on the forums. Tired of rude people and trolls. For more information on a great guild ask us in game.

~Thanks
~Pycoba

Goobles
01-05-2011, 06:59 PM
I like the concept of this guild, but how do you expect to do more with less as a ranger?

Pycoba_rng
01-06-2011, 02:08 AM
You must of never met a <Venom> ranger then =p
A well played Ranger is a very desirable person. During my conquest I have seen maybe 3-4 that I could account for besides myself playing well. Rangers are the one of the classes that can fill up to three roles. Either way though Ranger dps isn't all that bad.

fickle
01-06-2011, 03:37 AM
If you are promoting a new guild you might want to gag Bluebonic who must be on everyones ignore list from his hours of rubbish oocing in Mistmoore.

Pycoba_rng
01-06-2011, 06:11 AM
If you are promoting a new guild you might want to gag Bluebonic who must be on everyones ignore list from his hours of rubbish oocing in Mistmoore.

Again we are looking for our core members. Everyone currently joining probably wont be there when we are raiding. It takes time finding core people dedicated and willing to get the guild going. Furthermore from my own personal expierence with Bluebonic. He has played well been well manored and has a good sense of humor. Mind you I wasn't there during your Mistmoore encounter you claim to have had. I can assure you Bluebonic who is now flying the <Venom> tag knows what I expect out of him. So I encourage you or anyone else who has any future issues with anyone flying the <Venom> tag to contact me personally, either via game or PM me. Also if everyone can keep the negative comments about my guild or its members out of this section of the forum I would greatly appreciate it. In return I offer the same respect regardless of any issues forth coming.

~Thanks your for concern

~Pycoba

Pycoba_rng
01-06-2011, 06:35 AM
More info about the raid setup I run:

I have a large background in leading raids from the past with Everquest.
I'm not going to go into detail , but I can assure the lot of you I run a good setup. I'm always open for ideas and new strats whether or not they contrast with me own.

I run things in team setups.

This includes a pull team. Which usually consist of 2 mnks an sk and or a misc of classes that include rng, bard,necro,ench. The pull team communicates with eachother and works out what needs to be pulled , how, when etc.

My tank team consist of usually two to three tanks. I prefer a war Mting for most content , but I have ran things with Sks and Palis just fine as well. Theres plenty of ways to offswitch tanks between bosses IE: Cazic , Naggy etc , but i'm not going to go into detail. Obviously for Fear , and hate normal trash any tank can suffice , ive even ran them with certain charmed / summoned pets tanking ( even rangers).

Heal team I usually like 2 - 3 clerics depending on the target. I can get a lot done with shamans and druids that play well. Therefore I was never very as needy on clerics as some guilds are. I've ran plenty of greater healing chains in my day and though laughable... They worked fine.

Stun Team/Mez: This concludes a lot of classes , mainly two enchs , one or two pals, Sometimes additional cleric if I have them. This is probably one of my most favorite teams. Ever ran an Aoe raid in hate or fear??? Its doable in some account providing your stun team is good. A good night in Hate is no one getting feared... Achieved primarily from this team. This team obviously has other roles as well as stuning , but always having full attention on call out for stuns etc when needed.

Kite/snare team: Consist of Necro, Rng , Dru's, sometimes bard...
On some encounters / mobs kite team is very important. Obviously the classes with snare are first pick. My kite team usually works in hand with the pull team upon mob inc etc. The purpose is to advoid damage and or attention of mobs away from raid: IE: Fear Break in etc, this is the team that gets it done along with pull team... I also like to run this team for Aoe setups and charm setups , due to the fact if mobs are snared and or being kited its easy to buntch them up and cordinate a single assist for MT , or even ST.

These are the five teams I get set in place. It takes time to cordinate these teams on how to function, but once set in stone they are amazing. Its fun to watch new strats and techniques always unfold as the teams get better working togeather. I personally find by setting people up into teams they get to know their role better and the people they work with.
Eventually as time goes on its a autopilot thing, they form the teams based on expierence and everyone knows already what to do. It takes time for people to develope a certain way of doing things. Another way I find helpful is having someone encourage dps to pull out big numbers at certain times. This is where that phrase " BURN IT" "BURN DOWN" Etc has dwelled from. I usually have someone always parsing and encouraging for higher numbers sometimes we even Frap things and reflect.

Do keep in mind this setup does not include our Slower, Tasher , Malo , Dedicated DPS group, Buffs etc. These roles are usually done by one person and don't really need a cordinated effort as much as the ones above. I could go into more detail but now im just rambling on. Hopefully this gives an idea on the kind of guild I have in store for some of you.

~Thanks Pycoba

karsten
01-06-2011, 07:02 AM
tell me more about this concept of teams being assigned roles on raids

Pycoba_rng
01-06-2011, 07:44 AM
tell me more about this concept of teams being assigned roles on raids

Hi, Karsten

Teams are assigned based on encounter / zone. Like in my previous post with practice the teams get assigned usually by the same people that are in them. Sometimes in the event if someone is not present we do counter swap some classes with others and make do. Do keep in mind we generally always have one person from the usual team setup. The main objective of the team orientation is to accomplish the task they are given. IE Pull team , Stun team etc , and perform it well. I want these people to take this role to a whole new meaning. Thats not saying not having the team setup raids don't function well. I just find this system is fun and very rewarding in all aspects. One of the older guilds back in 2001 I use to help raid, I used these methods. We accomplished many great feats with a minimum amount of players. We were true on quality over quantity. Really what seperates the 20 + duplicate of every class on the server is quality of the player. Can that person play a bard?? A Ranger??? Etc. To incorporate certain classes with others you begin to learn the class as a whole for its strengths. If everyone from that team is trying to accomplish one major task. It gets done very efficient , especially when they have done it a ton of times. It becomes plug and play.

In about a month or so we will be raiding. I humbly invite you to attend one to see what we are about. I will also be posting some Fraps Vids of our teams in action and the feats they have accomplished in the near future.
If you have any more inquiries let me know, I will try to meet them as best as I can.

~Thank you for being interested
~Pycoba

guineapig
01-06-2011, 10:40 AM
True story, one of my alts got invited to a guild named Poison this morning. I sense a theme happening.

Throb
01-06-2011, 11:27 AM
True story, one of my alts got invited to a guild named Poison this morning. I sense a theme happening.

from the OP

Those that are lower level under 30 we have a sister guild: called <Poison>

Kavanah
01-06-2011, 01:32 PM
The way we ran raid teams back in the day was simple since we had chat channels for those specific teams. And basically each team had a leader that made sure everyone else on heals, tanks, cc's, etc knew what they were to do with what mob in what instance.

This way you didn't have 6 warriors running around hitting everything in sight, all using yaks, and taunting.

Said tank leader would tell channel: "Bob is maintank, Jeff is offtank for Amag's, all other tanks will switch to 2h weapons and will only engage when maintank has called for it. No one taunts. Jennifer will offtank pets and snap aggro broken mezz's."

karsten
01-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Hi, Karsten

Teams are assigned based on encounter / zone. Like in my previous post with practice the teams get assigned usually by the same people that are in them. Sometimes in the event if someone is not present we do counter swap some classes with others and make do. Do keep in mind we generally always have one person from the usual team setup. The main objective of the team orientation is to accomplish the task they are given. IE Pull team , Stun team etc , and perform it well. I want these people to take this role to a whole new meaning. Thats not saying not having the team setup raids don't function well. I just find this system is fun and very rewarding in all aspects. One of the older guilds back in 2001 I use to help raid, I used these methods. We accomplished many great feats with a minimum amount of players. We were true on quality over quantity. Really what seperates the 20 + duplicate of every class on the server is quality of the player. Can that person play a bard?? A Ranger??? Etc. To incorporate certain classes with others you begin to learn the class as a whole for its strengths. If everyone from that team is trying to accomplish one major task. It gets done very efficient , especially when they have done it a ton of times. It becomes plug and play.

In about a month or so we will be raiding. I humbly invite you to attend one to see what we are about. I will also be posting some Fraps Vids of our teams in action and the feats they have accomplished in the near future.
If you have any more inquiries let me know, I will try to meet them as best as I can.

~Thank you for being interested
~Pycoba

I am extremely interested and i am also curious what you mean when you say that you look for people that know how to play certain classes as opposed to other classes

Asher
01-06-2011, 03:00 PM
You must of never met a <Venom> ranger then =p
A well played Ranger is a very desirable person. During my conquest I have seen maybe 3-4 that I could account for besides myself playing well. Rangers are the one of the classes that can fill up to three roles. Either way though Ranger dps isn't all that bad.

I seem to recall said <Venom> Ranger training my Fireplace group in unrest 3x in a row a month ago. From the information I gathered from others in the zone at the time this is not unusual for you.

Asher

btw the toon I was on at the time was named Israel if you are wondering. I am sure you will remember the incident because the whole zone was bitching.

Pycoba_rng
01-06-2011, 07:47 PM
I seem to recall said <Venom> Ranger training my Fireplace group in unrest 3x in a row a month ago. From the information I gathered from others in the zone at the time this is not unusual for you.

Asher

btw the toon I was on at the time was named Israel if you are wondering. I am sure you will remember the incident because the whole zone was bitching.

Way before this guild was established. I remember being level 5 training crushbone a few times too? Do you have proof of it being on purpose? I've trained a lot of zones on accident nearly all of them called. How many have you ever trained??? Regardless please keep your negative comments out of this section im not looking for a flame war. Either that or keep things recent enough that it makes a difference. No one is perfect. Even the top tier guilds on here have trained zones. I think you will find it a better fit to complain on the section they have. Least it will probably be more recent and relevant to the conversation at hand.

~Thanks your your imput
~Pycoba

Pycoba_rng
01-06-2011, 07:53 PM
I am extremely interested and i am also curious what you mean when you say that you look for people that know how to play certain classes as opposed to other classes

Well Karsten,

If you ever noticed in guilds there are the dedicated people that always show up to raids. Or the ones that play strategically better then others. Ever met a bad war? One that couldn't tank didn't know where to stand against wall to advoid knock backs? Or perhaps ever met a chanter that had no idea how to utilize his charm / mezzes etc? A class doesn't dictate the outcome of a raid. Its the player playing that class. I suppose you could compare a well played shaman with two shamans that aren't well played. IE: Well played shaman utilizes his cannibalism ability all the time, calls his slows , malos etc. The two shamans just sit and med not gaining any extra mana. Infact all he does is slow , never assist in heals etc. Ever met a wiz that didn't know what aggro control was? Well played classes make a difference all around the board. When I look for permanant members for this guild i'll be looking for what differates that person from the 10 + others apping the guild. In <Venom> we will be electing class leads to make sure the others playing that class are up to our standards. Before <Venom> Can develope any strategic methods on any mob / encounter. We have to make sure the classes being played are well played. If I ask a chanter to charm lock a certain mob keep it on such mob , while such and such ranger kites it and ST pulls off remaining. Believe me I want someone that knows what there doing. This doesn't mean we won't encourage or help others improve. It just means we expect more from people. Our goal is accomplish great feats in raiding with less people as possible.

~Thanks
~ Pycoba

Asher
01-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Way before this guild was established. I remember being level 5 training crushbone a few times too? Do you have proof of it being on purpose? I've trained a lot of zones on accident nearly all of them called. How many have you ever trained??? Regardless please keep your negative comments out of this section im not looking for a flame war. Either that or keep things recent enough that it makes a difference. No one is perfect. Even the top tier guilds on here have trained zones. I think you will find it a better fit to complain on the section they have. Least it will probably be more recent and relevant to the conversation at hand.

~Thanks your your imput
~Pycoba

I don't think I said it was on purpose.

IIRC, you were PLing someone and your pulls were going through our camp and agroing people that were sitting. In zone bitching and complaining of your activities didn't seem to change your actions.

GL with your guild.

Asher

Pycoba_rng
01-06-2011, 10:43 PM
I don't think I said it was on purpose.

IIRC, you were PLing someone and your pulls were going through our camp and agroing people that were sitting. In zone bitching and complaining of your activities didn't seem to change your actions.

GL with your guild.

Asher

I think your confused. Pling someone? I am now lvl 35... As a ranger... Who would I be pling in unrest about a month go at lvl 20 something? Please go troll someone else or get your facts straight before you go spewing things into peoples guild sections. Its possible you might suffer from some complications in RL? Or confused with the name with someone else? Im curious what your going to tell me next that i was rezzing someone?

Either way I'm done talking to you. Any more flames against me please go to RNF you find good company there thanks

~Thanks again
~ Pycoba

Giovanni
01-06-2011, 11:11 PM
More info about the raid setup I run:

I have a large background in leading raids from the past with Everquest.
I'm not going to go into detail , but I can assure the lot of you I run a good setup. I'm always open for ideas and new strats whether or not they contrast with me own.

I run things in team setups.

This includes a pull team. Which usually consist of 2 mnks an sk and or a misc of classes that include rng, bard,necro,ench. The pull team communicates with eachother and works out what needs to be pulled , how, when etc.

My tank team consist of usually two to three tanks. I prefer a war Mting for most content , but I have ran things with Sks and Palis just fine as well. Theres plenty of ways to offswitch tanks between bosses IE: Cazic , Naggy etc , but i'm not going to go into detail. Obviously for Fear , and hate normal trash any tank can suffice , ive even ran them with certain charmed / summoned pets tanking ( even rangers).

Heal team I usually like 2 - 3 clerics depending on the target. I can get a lot done with shamans and druids that play well. Therefore I was never very as needy on clerics as some guilds are. I've ran plenty of greater healing chains in my day and though laughable... They worked fine.

Stun Team/Mez: This concludes a lot of classes , mainly two enchs , one or two pals, Sometimes additional cleric if I have them. This is probably one of my most favorite teams. Ever ran an Aoe raid in hate or fear??? Its doable in some account providing your stun team is good. A good night in Hate is no one getting feared... Achieved primarily from this team. This team obviously has other roles as well as stuning , but always having full attention on call out for stuns etc when needed.

Kite/snare team: Consist of Necro, Rng , Dru's, sometimes bard...
On some encounters / mobs kite team is very important. Obviously the classes with snare are first pick. My kite team usually works in hand with the pull team upon mob inc etc. The purpose is to advoid damage and or attention of mobs away from raid: IE: Fear Break in etc, this is the team that gets it done along with pull team... I also like to run this team for Aoe setups and charm setups , due to the fact if mobs are snared and or being kited its easy to buntch them up and cordinate a single assist for MT , or even ST.

These are the five teams I get set in place. It takes time to cordinate these teams on how to function, but once set in stone they are amazing. Its fun to watch new strats and techniques always unfold as the teams get better working togeather. I personally find by setting people up into teams they get to know their role better and the people they work with.
Eventually as time goes on its a autopilot thing, they form the teams based on expierence and everyone knows already what to do. It takes time for people to develope a certain way of doing things. Another way I find helpful is having someone encourage dps to pull out big numbers at certain times. This is where that phrase " BURN IT" "BURN DOWN" Etc has dwelled from. I usually have someone always parsing and encouraging for higher numbers sometimes we even Frap things and reflect.

Do keep in mind this setup does not include our Slower, Tasher , Malo , Dedicated DPS group, Buffs etc. These roles are usually done by one person and don't really need a cordinated effort as much as the ones above. I could go into more detail but now im just rambling on. Hopefully this gives an idea on the kind of guild I have in store for some of you.

~Thanks Pycoba

If I play a paladin, do I app to the "tank team" or the "stun team/mez"? Are there separate paladin class leads for the "tank team" and the "stun team/mez"?

Giovanni
01-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Also, is there a dps team?

Pycoba_rng
01-06-2011, 11:24 PM
If I play a paladin, do I app to the "tank team" or the "stun team/mez"? Are there separate paladin class leads for the "tank team" and the "stun team/mez"?
Hi, Giovanni and other questionairee

At the moment we taking in all lvl 30+. As we level to 50 we are finding out who our core members will be. Once we have the core members established guild will be locked to 46+. I Imagine we will be in the planes etc in about a month. When you app you don't app for teams. Teams are assigned based on how many of what classses we have and what the encounter calls for. As far as the DPS Team there isn't one. Your expected to DPS if your a dps. Most people in teams accomplishing their task are doing heals / dps as well. Its always expected for a rogue to dps for example. Or perhaps a ranger on the kite team. He is always expected to dps when hes not kiting at the moment or scouting etc with the pull team. The group formations are unique in the sense I try to incorporate the teams necessary, but I do keep in mind of group makeup. Such as bard in group , Healer , etc to make things easier. Most teams rarely have more then 4 people at most. Stun team generally has the most people. Mind you these people are in camp at all times , so yes they dps as well as stun or and heal. As far as Palidan class leads yes we do Elect one. With this position you oversee all other current palidans in the guild. You are expected to teach them what you know about the class. As well your expected to make sure they are performing up to your exepectations for the class. Aside from thats its good for you to understand what gear they need and or possess.

~Thanks for your questions
~Pycoba.

Bubbles
01-07-2011, 01:43 AM

Since you could stun, root-park, and tank you'd be eligible for double DKP, wouldn't you?

Pycoba_rng
01-07-2011, 05:34 AM
no sorry to burst your bubbles

~Thanks
~Pycoba

karsten
01-07-2011, 06:45 AM
this guy's troll-resist style is amazing, I am at a loss for words

pycoba is english not your first language?

LevinJ
01-07-2011, 07:57 AM
So let me get this straight... A person makes a ranger (currently level 35, probably wielding a silvery war axe and ebony blade in full banded), of all the great classes to pick if you want to be a raid leader in classic/kunark... he tells us he has all kinds of raid experience but can't be bothered to list any of it, none of which is on P99. Then he announces that is recruiting people to make a creme de la creme guild of hardcore raiders, although he currently doesn't have a single such member in the guild and the guild averages level 30 or less. Yup, they will be in the planes competing with IB for CT in a month at latest I can tell.

I better get out of the way before I get run over by the mob rushing to sign up...

Pycoba_rng
01-07-2011, 12:05 PM

pycoba is english not your first language?

I never neeeaw I was being checccecked for grarrrrammer. I'm really sorry. As far as trolling this sections was created for people to know Venom is looking for core members. Instead I get people trying to get a rise out of me. I get people now mocking my ideas for my guild? When did I go to your guild section and start poking at you? Where is the respect? And you get mad because I respond back in a non derogatory manner? This is my guild im forming why would I be trolling myself??? Evidentally it was a mistake to even post my guild on this forum. It seems to me more rude people read this then curious people looking to join a guild with ideas and reasons to raid. I'm sorry i'm not up to your standards. Then again this my guild im not apping for Pantheon or anyone elses. Why can't you show me the same respect and either be polite in the section I created , or just leave it alone? Show me one thread I was rude in. Yours or anyones for that matter. All I ask is for you to stop being rude. English my second language? I know its bad , but I've seen much worse. Anyway I said my peace go on to carry on with your badmouthing of me and my guild. Thanks for welcoming to this server.

~Thanks a buntch
~Pycoba

Pycoba_rng
01-07-2011, 12:10 PM
So let me get this straight... A person makes a ranger (currently level 35, probably wielding a silvery war axe and ebony blade in full banded), of all the great classes to pick if you want to be a raid leader in classic/kunark... he tells us he has all kinds of raid experience but can't be bothered to list any of it, none of which is on P99. Then he announces that is recruiting people to make a creme de la creme guild of hardcore raiders, although he currently doesn't have a single such member in the guild and the guild averages level 30 or less. Yup, they will be in the planes competing with IB for CT in a month at latest I can tell.

I better get out of the way before I get run over by the mob rushing to sign up...

Thank you for being concerned. I understand your frustration. God forbid someone new creates a guild with a vision. I don't need to list my raid expierence. You will soon witness future raiding of Venom. As far as my equipment goes maybe you should inspect me before you spout off how my gear sucks. I wield Spine dragon claws. I have a yak , ebony bladed sword. I have Mithril arms , legs, Black saphire jewlery, FBSS, Djarns ring, Raincaller , Ivy etched tunic, Hooded black cloak, Hammerhead helm, and I also own an entire bag of jelwery with STR on it. Don't believe me inspect me sometime. I've had this gear for a while now. Don't believe me? Maybe you should ask the people I've been grouping with. I never said we would be competing with anyone? Why do you jump to such conclucsions? Are you afraid? Scared for your guild someone better might come along? My guilds motives are clear at the very first post. I said I see ourselfs raiding in a month or so... Did I ever say we would poopsock < I said no... Did I say we gonna zerg??? <<< NO<<< So competition ??? We are no hardcore.... We are hardcore in the sense we want to accomplish raiding with the least amount of people as possible. We want skilled players. I want to break fear with 5 people. Raid the planes with less then 10 one day. These are my goals. I never said we were better then anyone. Like I said in the begining. We are looking for Core members... To establish this.... Please reread what I have been saying. I'm starting to believe your confused at this point? I have nuthing to prove to you. I belive your good at proving to people your rude. At least to the minority of decent people that read these things. But who am I to say right? I should prove it??? Btw... I also have 10 active people in my guild all above level 30. We are five days old now. Are we prospering??? I'd say so.

~Thank you
~Pycoba

karsten
01-07-2011, 12:29 PM
I never neeeaw I was being checccecked for grarrrrammer. I'm really sorry. As far as trolling this sections was created for people to know Venom is looking for core members. Instead I get people trying to get a rise out of me. I get people now mocking my ideas for my guild? When did I go to your guild section and start poking at you? Where is the respect? And you get mad because I respond back in a non derogatory manner? This is my guild im forming why would I be trolling myself??? Evidentally it was a mistake to even post my guild on this forum. It seems to me more rude people read this then curious people looking to join a guild with ideas and reasons to raid. I'm sorry i'm not up to your standards. Then again this my guild im not apping for Pantheon or anyone elses. Why can't you show me the same respect and either be polite in the section I created , or just leave it alone? Show me one thread I was rude in. Yours or anyones for that matter. All I ask is for you to stop being rude. English my second language? I know its bad , but I've seen much worse. Anyway I said my peace go on to carry on with your badmouthing of me and my guild. Thanks for welcoming to this server.

~Thanks a buntch
~Pycoba

wow i give up dude, you win, this is baffling to me!

Dyrkoon
01-07-2011, 12:33 PM
I wouldnt let these few Flamers slow you down Pycoba. I'm new to the server too, and most of the people i have met here dont act like them.
Good luck with your guild, and hope to see you in game.

Pycoba_rng
01-07-2011, 12:34 PM
I wouldnt let these few Flamers slow you down Pycoba. I'm new to the server too, and most of the people i have met here dont act like them.
Good luck with your guild, and hope to see you in game.

Thanks man. That really means a lot. This is probably the nicest response I've ever recieved in this thread. Thank you

~Thanks
~ Pycoba

Kassel
01-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Apparently Fearshade is the one who scamed Bob.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25014

Is he still in this guild? Is he an officer?

DetroitVelvetSmooth
01-08-2011, 10:23 PM
From the looks of it, being in this guild is going to involve a lot of reading.

Pringles
01-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Based on http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=203299&postcount=19 - I'll stay clear.

Pycoba_rng
01-09-2011, 06:19 AM
Apparently Fearshade is the one who scamed Bob.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25014

Is he still in this guild? Is he an officer?

Had no idea. He was never in <Venom> he was in our sister guild. He sha'll be removed thank you for informing me. Poor bob =/

Pycoba_rng
01-10-2011, 12:38 AM
For more information on Venom please ask in game. As we are no longer going to be on the forums. Reasons are quite clear.

Swishahouse
01-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Don't let the bastards grind you down Pycoba!

YendorLootmonkey
01-10-2011, 01:29 AM

He is like the Kwai Chang Caine of forum flame defense skills!

Mardur
01-10-2011, 01:47 AM
oh my god this thread.

karsten.

pycoba.

the tags.

it's too much.

karsten
01-10-2011, 03:48 AM
For more information on Venom please ask in game. As we are no longer going to be on the forums. Reasons are quite clear.

Is the reason. That nobody can. Follow you or understand you?

aggresor223
01-10-2011, 05:19 AM
I was told by a friend today this guy flipped on her for not running 5 zones to clarity his group. Continued on to say something about getting her booted out of her guild because "he is known". Sounded like a young doctor to me =D

*edit* pycoba

Alkorin
01-10-2011, 07:00 AM

Can't take a little criticism? You've already failed, and your guild will go nowhere. Have a nice day.

mitic
01-10-2011, 07:20 AM
So let me get this straight... A person makes a ranger (currently level 35, probably wielding a silvery war axe and ebony blade in full banded), of all the great classes to pick if you want to be a raid leader in classic/kunark...

you dont need to play a "great class" to lead a guild/raid.

mitic
01-10-2011, 07:24 AM

some ya win some ya lose :D

Alkorin
01-10-2011, 07:24 AM
you dont need to play a "great class" to lead a guild/raid.

You do, however, need people skills.

Pycoba has none.

Goobles
01-10-2011, 07:41 AM
Can't take a little criticism? You've already failed, and your guild will go nowhere. Have a nice day.

Your guild can't even break into Fear with 20 people. You have 3 mobs in camp, and somehow you end up pulling the whole boogeyman house. You didn't even have a scareling! Your guild failed. You are a fat fucking loser. Eat shit and fornicate on a spiked rod.

Alkorin
01-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Your guild can't even break into Fear with 20 people. You have 3 mobs in camp, and somehow you end up pulling the whole boogeyman house. You didn't even have a scareling! Your guild failed. You are a fat fucking loser. Eat shit and fornicate on a spiked rod.

Huh? Must not have been on that particular raid. Either way, what does that have to do with the childish replies that Pycoba sent me in tells yesterday when one of my guildmates had an issue with him?

Look, you have no idea what you're talking about. I understand you have to feed your white knight complex, but I truly don't care what you think.

Yinaltin
01-10-2011, 01:41 PM
haters stop hatin

Scrooge
01-10-2011, 01:49 PM
Your guild can't even break into Fear with 20 people.

They're really that weak?

guineapig
01-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Edited: No longer on the forums. Tired of rude people and trolls. For more information on a great guild ask us in game.

~Thanks
~Pycoba

Send a request to have this forum cleared up. It's against the rules to shit up recruitment threads so a moderator will clean it up for you if you ask nicely.

There is no reason why you should not be able to advertise your guild here like everyone else.

Alkorin
01-10-2011, 02:08 PM
They're really that weak?

No, but the myth that we can't break Fear is continually amusing.

Nealio
01-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Well this entire thread is proof that Project 1999 is recreating classis EQ to the fullest. It's amazing how the kindness of a few people can bring out the worst in others. I doubt this part of EQ is what Rogean and the others had in mind. So please take this bickering somewhere else?

Scrooge
01-12-2011, 12:34 PM
This thread has derailed a few pages back, OP should request a mod to clean it up.

Pycoba_rng
01-22-2011, 03:29 AM