PDA

View Full Version : Grouping 39+

Estu
01-04-2011, 06:04 PM
My shaman just hit 39 today. Until a few levels ago, he was almost exclusively a soloing character, but recently, I've decided that soloing is boring and started grouping. I've made my last few levels in Lower Guk, largely in the bedroom area, but the mobs are starting to turn light blue, and even/yellow cons are rare indeed. My experience grouping at lower levels has been that you generally try to camp even and higher con mobs, with some blues thrown in; is this still the case in high level EXP groups?

More importantly, what's the best place to group from 39 to 50 (or the best sequence of places)? I'm talking zones as well as specific camps. I know there are higher level camps in Lower Guk, but I also hear that Solusek B is popular. Suggestions?

Dantes
01-04-2011, 06:17 PM
You generally camp more blue mobs the higher level you get. There's just not that many high level mobs. At 41 there's still some even con and even some yellows/reds in some camps for me, but they're becoming less common.

IMO the absolute best camp is SolB Royals. It's safe, exp is fast, there's chance for decent loot and the mobs drop quick. It's just a bitch to get into that camp. If you can't get Royals you can do BnB, in my opinion BnB is more work than it's worth... but the mobs are slightly higher level. They all have shitloads of HPs.

Lguk is ok, but you have to compete with farmers galore and to get to most of the higher level camps you have to invis and IVU, plus they seem like they are miles away from the zone line.

jim454ss
01-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Lguk, solb, kedge

MM and paw are options also but unlikely to find anyone and less viable after 45. Yes, you'll mostly be getting xp from db mobs from here on out.

Cars
01-04-2011, 06:24 PM
At 39 as a shaman I would get the hell out of guk. Exping can be good if you have a good solid group that can pull all of Savant, Exe, Sage, Cav and up to safe hall but the chances of enough of those camps being open to get good xp is rare these days. Sol B is the bee's knees at your level for xp and the drops are pretty good whether your in Window, BNB or royals you will get faster xp then you will in guk.

Estu
01-04-2011, 06:51 PM
At 39 as a shaman I would get the hell out of guk. Exping can be good if you have a good solid group that can pull all of Savant, Exe, Sage, Cav and up to safe hall but the chances of enough of those camps being open to get good xp is rare these days. Sol B is the bee's knees at your level for xp and the drops are pretty good whether your in Window, BNB or royals you will get faster xp then you will in guk.

Sounds like Sol B is the way to go. I also appreciate your use of 'bee's knees'.

Cars
01-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Sounds like Sol B is the way to go. I also appreciate your use of 'bee's knees'.

Good thing i didnt go with 'The cats pajamas' then :p

Estu
01-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Good thing i didnt go with 'The cats pajamas' then :p

FUCK I HAVE BEEN YEARNING TO HEAR 'THE CAT'S PAJAMAS' USED IN A SENTENCE FOR SO LONG