PDA

View Full Version : Post Draft Request

Baler
07-20-2016, 02:20 PM
I would like to see a post draft feature added to the forums. Just a way to temporarily save a post just in case. Numerous times I've accidentally closed a tab or the browser by mistake and lost an entire post I was working on.

This feature is not a new concept for forums and I know many others have this.
Why not on p99 forums? :confused:

For anyone who doesn't know what a draft is. It is a preliminary version of a piece of writing.
just in case someone doesn't know what preliminary is. It is an action or event preceding or preparing for something fuller or more important.

Spyder73
07-20-2016, 02:23 PM
To prevent co-workers from noticing I spend an inordinate amount of time on elf sim forums, I write most of my posts in an Outlook email and then quickly copy/paste them into the forum. This is effective at both disguising the amount of time I spend here and also the auto save draft feature is handy incase I need to quickly close everything down and pretend to be working.

Kaight
07-20-2016, 07:10 PM
To prevent co-workers from noticing I spend an inordinate amount of time on elf sim forums, I write most of my posts in an Outlook email and then quickly copy/paste them into the forum. This is effective at both disguising the amount of time I spend here and also the auto save draft feature is handy incase I need to quickly close everything down and pretend to be working.

Your system is flawed. You could obviously benefit from a draft feature: SIRKEN, Or Should I sat Sir Ken (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248511)