PDA

View Full Version : defectiveclockwork faction

EQBallzz
07-24-2016, 12:59 AM
So I rolled a gnome. I was killing wandering mobs in SF. After killing a couple runaway clockwork mobs I realized they had faction and just those couple kills put me at threatening which caused me to kill a couple more. I couldn't find what use this faction is but there doesn't appear to be a way to raise it. Did I just screw myself over by ruining this faction?

Pokesan
07-24-2016, 01:05 AM
you've started down the path but you have many miles to go

http://wiki.project1999.com/Gnomish_Toy

i assign you this quest to achieve redemption for your crimes

no harm done the faction is useless

Trungep99
07-24-2016, 01:15 AM
Nah I believe the faction is for yard trash mobs when leveling . They just didn't hate you until you killed their friends. Kind of like the Dervish Cutthroats who are bandits that won't ever bother you until you attack them over and over again.

Sorn
07-24-2016, 01:27 AM
It is your duty as a gnome to destroy defective clockworks and contraptions that have broken free of the control of Ak'Anon and run wild through the Steamfont Mountains.

EQBallzz
07-25-2016, 12:09 AM
It is your duty as a gnome to destroy defective clockworks and contraptions that have broken free of the control of Ak'Anon and run wild through the Steamfont Mountains.

I know right!? That's what I was thinking. I see runaway clockwork and my gnome instincts kicked in and said..this has to be brought under control immediately or it *must* be destroyed! That's why I was surprised to see the faction hit.