PDA

View Full Version : Surname help?

ApothicNightmare
07-26-2016, 05:34 PM
Can a Dev help me set my Surname?

I have a druid called Semby, I want his last name to be " O'Snarey ". On live we had to petition GM's to do last names with special characters in them so I'm hoping one would be kind enough to do this for me here. If it can't happen just let me know here and that's cool too.

Tupakk
07-26-2016, 05:38 PM
You have to make a formal petition in the petition forums.

Spyder73
07-26-2016, 05:57 PM
O'Snarey - sure why not, as long as it isn't Wu'Tang you should be fine. I would also /t Braknar and make sure he is offline when you petition because you don't want him handling your naming issues due to his curmudgeon persona that he has adopted.

#StillRustled

Xaanka
07-26-2016, 08:57 PM
O'Snarey - sure why not, as long as it isn't Wu'Tang you should be fine. I would also /t Braknar and make sure he is offline when you petition because you don't want him handling your naming issues due to his curmudgeon persona that he has adopted.

#StillRustled

#StillOffMyLithium

Tupakk
07-27-2016, 12:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oieImgx.gif

Leave Braknar alone you brute

LLandris is trying to brown nose..... COmfireD!!! Guide SWISH!!! <<<<<<<<<<

Sodors Finest Poster
07-27-2016, 12:36 PM

#StillRustled

They are doing a public service to protect you from yourself.

Wu'tang is a terrible surname.

Phenyo
07-27-2016, 02:08 PM

#StillRustled

:rolleyes::rolleyes: