PDA

View Full Version : WTS Pegasus Feather Cloak

mitic
01-07-2011, 10:28 AM
OUT OF BUSINESS... see you on red99

selling loot rights on Pegasus Feather Cloak

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv203/miticeq/quill-1.jpg
(unlimited charges/ also used for mage epic)

so you need/want this cloak but you are not playing a tracking class nor do you want bother your guildies to help out? dont think further!

for 5 kpp (deposit):
being euro you will see me play on weekdays around 11am to 5pm (EST)
weekends 3am (EST) -> open end

you WILL have to help me out holding down triggers or at least sit at one of the possible spawnpoints of quillmane

dont hesitate to pm here or /tell mitic in game for further informations

at your service
Mitic & Quillmane

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv203/miticeq/quill2.jpg

ps: <3 greenranger
pps: since some trolls came out of their caves lately id like to point out that my service has been continuoulsy used by people of various guilds for over a month now. price i ask is firm and my service serious and durable for the weeks to come.

OUT OF BUSINESS... see you on red99

RocketMoose
01-07-2011, 10:35 AM
This guy is a quality person. I wouldn't hand over my l33t inf0z but that's cause I'm a skeptic, but 5k for the levi cloak, not bad at all imo, plus all ya gotta do is sit there and tab in every once in a while to check on it.

mitic
01-08-2011, 01:04 PM
update

stragomagus
01-19-2011, 06:28 AM
hey mitic,

I am interested in your services.

please get in touch with me (pm or /t strago ingame).

thanks =)

mitic
01-20-2011, 12:59 PM
hey mitic,

I am interested in your services.

please get in touch with me (pm or /t strago ingame).

thanks =)

ill be on vacation 22-30 february and will have plenty of time to farm quillmane! ill get in touch with you ingame

to anyone else who needs the cloak just /tell mitic !

mitic
01-21-2011, 11:48 AM
now available for the next 7 days! come one come all!

already 2 happy customers served

Korjyrin
01-22-2011, 11:24 PM
Took about 2 hours. Now my alt has a cloak! =) Thanks Mitic for your services!

Ashimar
01-28-2011, 04:53 PM
bump

Dwanden
01-31-2011, 01:08 PM
Mitic was great at getting the cloak... took about 90 minutes, and was really pleased with everything

Asher
01-31-2011, 06:05 PM
Let me know if you are willing to give it another go Mitic. Still waiting to get my warrior a cloak.

Asher

iamjacksrage
02-03-2011, 03:30 AM
I felt it was only fair I posted on this thread because I hit up greenrangers.

People its not rocket science, its not a magic trick, its not a clever strategy.

I'll sell you info to spawn Quillmane at least 6 times an hour for only 1k.

This knowledge will last you forever.

Also Mitic, if you pay me 10k I will reconsider sharing this common knowledge for the public to see on your very own page.

GreenRanger
02-03-2011, 03:40 AM
I felt it was only fair I posted on this thread because I hit up greenrangers.

People its not rocket science, its not a magic trick, its not a clever strategy.

I'll sell you info to spawn Quillmane at least 6 times an hour for only 1k.

This knowledge will last you forever.

Also Mitic, if you pay me 10k I will reconsider sharing this common knowledge for the public to see on your very own page.

I STRONLY suggest you make your own thread instead of attempting to derail others. its bad mannered and you need to take that shit else where like d2jsp.

iamjacksrage
02-03-2011, 03:41 AM
Ok, i will.

Please delete all my posts.

I apologize all for my bad manners.

captainspauldin
02-03-2011, 04:32 AM
all u cloak guys look retarded right now lol. all i wanna know is, if it takes less than an hour, or an hour, whatever. why is it not 1-2k at the most. and with 3-4 of u guys all trying to fill the job of 1 person, im pretty sure 1-2k sounds like a good deal at this point.

mitic
02-03-2011, 06:16 AM
all u cloak guys look retarded right now lol. all i wanna know is, if it takes less than an hour, or an hour, whatever. why is it not 1-2k at the most. and with 3-4 of u guys all trying to fill the job of 1 person, im pretty sure 1-2k sounds like a good deal at this point.

u sir are the one retarded here.

it can take minutes (happend once so far) but it can also take hours, and with hours i mean hours to get the cloak since its not only the point to spawn her but also to get her rare drop besides other trackers/farmers in zone.

i was giggling irl when i saw that one post about a guaranteed cloak within an hour or the price will be reduced to 4k since its impossible to get a cloak within an hour on every run but meh, its his business.

farming quillmane can, and in fact, is a timesink for which iam asking 5k for and its still me whos doing all the scouting and additional trigger-checks. my customers just 1.) kill one static trigger or 2.) sit at one possible spawn-area semi-afk for the time being in southkarana. added to that i do share the tactics with everyone of my customers, so how would this be a secret anyways?

failed trolls are fail.

iamjacksrage
02-03-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm confused on how you can trigger it AND track it at the same time. That I would like to see.

mitic
02-03-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm confused on how you can trigger it AND track it at the same time. That I would like to see.

just go back into your cave, noone gives a f* what u wana see or not