PDA

View Full Version : WTS Testing the waters on my account

Harrison
01-08-2011, 08:03 PM
50 High Elf Mage

Hate robe, sleeves, legs. All focus items, all spells. (probably other pieces if you want me to check)

49 DORF Paladin

Soulfire, decked out almost entirely with the best droppables minus dragon-level droppables and one black sapphire earring.

Same account unfortunately so there is no splitting it or selling one or the other.

You get a farming machine and a tanking machine. 'Nuff said.

I'm only entertaining offers for the moment. I am not 100% sure I want to dump this account but I don't plan on playing these two character until Kunark and am currently leveling my Enchanter and Rogue for that anyways.

I have played the fuck out of both characters and have grown bored with them.

Bob, contact me if you can help with the sale/security of the sale.

Anyone else: contact me here for info. I'm going out for tonight so it will be a bit before a response.

Harrison
01-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Characters names are Finawin and Finawins respectively. I'm not interested in someone taking them to hide behind the names either. (or to try and be a fucking dick and pretend to be me)

citizen1080
01-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Yep just let me know time and i can provide escrow to secure the transaction for both parties =)

Harrison
01-08-2011, 08:14 PM
If I get a list of gear and shit to send you, could you give me an approximate PC?

It MAY be easier to sell them naked and keep the profit from my gear. I'm not sure. You have more experience here than I do with the market.

Harrison
01-08-2011, 08:15 PM
P.S. IF (and this is a big if, because I am quite loaded and usually never borrowed anything) I owe you anything, let me know.

Gear, money, whatever.

That's in general to my old guildies and friends.

I lost a lot of gear to people quitting and hopping guilds and I don't want that to happen to others because of my forgetting.

Harrison
01-09-2011, 07:28 AM
Lol nice tags!

I have quite the fanbase.

Kavanah
01-09-2011, 03:06 PM
I'd PC it around 70-80k since you have some planar drops. Which means Bob will probably want around 80-90k for it.

Harrison
01-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Bumpity bump bump

I wants moar offers.