PDA

View Full Version : WTS Mage Powerlevel

Jadian
01-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Per hour or per number of levels. Bind Wound is maxxed so with that and lava shield low levels are easy too.

Cash or trades.

We'll work something out. PM me or try to find me in game.

Jadian
01-10-2011, 07:02 PM
I also have max research skill and basically every component for 44 or 49 pet spells except the words, so bring me words and I'll do spell combines cheap.

Jadian
01-12-2011, 06:35 PM
Bump because I've got some extra free time this weekend/next week.

azeth
01-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Per hour or per number of levels. Bind Wound is maxxed so with that and lava shield low levels are easy too.

Cash or trades.

We'll work something out. PM me or try to find me in game.

Out of curiousity why aren't you just petting mobs down til they flee and have the PLee do 1% after you dismiss pet?

Fourthmeal
01-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Halp me for free plz

guineapig
01-13-2011, 05:46 PM
Out of curiousity why aren't you just petting mobs down til they flee and have the PLee do 1% after you dismiss pet?

I'm assuming at very low levels the mage would have to also be using a (somewhat) lower level pet in order for this to be practical, right?

Droodler
01-13-2011, 06:15 PM
I'm assuming at very low levels the mage would have to also be using a (somewhat) lower level pet in order for this to be practical, right?

At VERY low levels, all the mage really needs to do is put a 25 pt DS on the noob. If a guy can afford PLing, chances are he has the gear to tank mobs into the teens.

Repeatedly summoning/dismissing pet would take a decent bit of mana and be more effective at higher lvl, when killing becomes slower.