PDA

View Full Version : Evil Character in Qeynos Survival

mokfarg
01-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Is there a way for a newbie evil character to survive leveling in Qeynos, just curious. I imagine a evil character would be KOS in Halas as well.

Dac321
01-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Qeynos has the catacombs underneath for evil characters. It has low mobs to hunt, guild masters, and vendors.

Estu
01-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Be careful, though, because even the catacombs aren't friendly to everyone. My Cazic-worshiping ogre shaman met some friendlies down there, but also several unfriendlies (and I mean KoS). You'd probably have better luck as a human/erudite/dark elf evil character than as a troll/ogre.

mokfarg
01-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Thanks guys, maybe after hunting in BB for a while it will help.

skulldudes
01-10-2011, 09:21 PM
the qeynos catacombs are fucking awful

maybe it's because i'm retarded and could never make more than 3 turns without being utterly lost, even with a map beside me, but yeah

fischsemmel
01-11-2011, 07:03 AM
the qeynos catacombs are fucking awful

maybe it's because i'm retarded and could never make more than 3 turns without being utterly lost, even with a map beside me, but yeah

Yeah, they are confusing to navigate. Require a lot of swimming.

Also, the banker in the catacombs is only there for like 10 minutes at a time, then he disappears for 20? 30? minutes or so.

Plus I haven't found a spot to buy food or drink in the catacombs at all.

That said, my cazic-thule erudite necro was apprehensive with most of Qeynos when he arrived. The only people who were KOS with him topside were the ench/magi/wiz. So unless you plan on going around killing bards and other goodies like I did, evils who aren't ogre/troll/darkies will be fine in qeynos, especially after some gnoll killing and teeth turnins.

Vucukic
01-11-2011, 09:30 AM
But if you come to South Qeynos as an Erudite Necromancer, beware of Nostahla Westfend, she walks around near the bank and hates us with passion. Fortunatly she did not master the art of seeing invis.