PDA

View Full Version : WTS Bladestopper, Wavecrasher, Demon Fangs MQ

Raev
09-21-2016, 03:38 PM
Bladestopper: a tremendously fun item that enables all sorts of shenanigans. Aside from training around for your guild, it's great in small groups. The 400 HP heal is 1/3 the price of a wort pot, can be cast on your groupmates, and sends the aggro to you, the Velious geared monk! (you did roll monk, right? but it's almost as good on Warriors) Price cut to 315k!

Wavecrasher: get your mini-willsapper without having to camp Vaniki for weeks. 20% slow is great for XP groups where the Enchanter is too busy charming her way into the Shaman's pants for them to properly debuff everything. 9/19 is a very respectable ratio as well if you don't have access to Veeshan's Peak or the Epic. Asking price cut to 70k.

Demon Fangs MQ: combined with the Book of the Celestial Fists gives you the monk epic. Both fists will easily take you to 60, plus the self haste/ATK bonus is amazing. Yours for only 40k and we'll throw in a set of summoned shuriken for no extra charge!

I am tired of pointlessly boosting my post count by posting that items are sold so that I don't get PMs 3 months later about whether some item or another has sold. Assume if I have a more recent thread, missing items have found a new home.

Raev
09-24-2016, 04:28 PM
^

Portsche
09-24-2016, 04:44 PM
Assume if I have a more recent thread, missing items have found a new home.

Good luck with that!